Pages:
Author

Topic: Kialara Physical Bitcoins/HAVEN: Update - page 2. (Read 70103 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 788
Every Guardian has its own unique Avatar, and there are no duplicates among them.
Bitcoin, with its limited supply, creates an interesting contrast with the unlimited AI creatures in our journey towards a society free from scarcity.

The intention behind these characters is a bit absurd, and that’s really the whole point. It will be fun to revisit them a decade from now, knowing that they marked the genesis of whatever eccentric AI-driven world awaits us then.

I’m happy to see these being shared.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
they really look unbeatable good Shocked Cool Shocked
is it known how many different designs are available per element?

good question and do any repeat? are all unique?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
🔐Icarus CEO💳
they really look unbeatable good Shocked Cool Shocked
is it known how many different designs are available per element?
legendary

Well hot damn! Now I want to see images for all of the possibilities - can always trade to get a different image - well, if not yet used)

Here are mine

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
legendary
are the images different on each?
Activity: 1113
Merit: 265
Byzantine Generals' Problem solved,Prosperity Next
I am still learning how to use talkimg and I'm traveling a bit, so I will post more pics soon. However, four Kialaras arrived today.

Damn these are nice.

When you factor in cost / craftsmanship / and artistic esthetics, then I think this is an unbelievable value.

legendary
the miner series - still shows as some available on your site - is #76 still available? and if so which stone/price is it?

Hey Mopar, no it's not unfortunately... serials left are in the low 100's now (w/ sapphires)

There are some in the high 30's and 40's w/ the emeralds left.

well I can maybe get lucky and see it one day on the after market.

Maybe! Thanks, Mopar.

having started mining in 2010 (quit near end of 2011 and returned to it end of 2017) and now mining again, this has to be my favorite one!
Wanted to share here that all orders placed on Monday the 26th have shipped. We've been back and forth to the post office every day this week, and have more orders shipping tomorrow. Started receiving some nice feedback today from customers, and am happy about that.

I have been 100% focused on production and shipping all week so haven't sent out tracking info this time around, but have it all on-hand if needed. I'll resume sending out tracking info once I catch up a bit... including for all international orders.

Thank you again.

Max-

What an incredible piece of Art. A fresh & stylish new design & a great idea to store Bitcoin offline. A classy, shiny look...🥳

Thanks as always, Humble!

Bravo Max!  Your new collection is both beautiful and innovative.  That's a great combo.  I'm in for a set.  What are the chances of meeting up again in the Temecula wine country.  Can I entice you into some wine for personal delivery?   Cheesy

Thanks av8rjeff, that was a fun day. I'll PM you in a bit!
the miner series - still shows as some available on your site - is #76 still available? and if so which stone/price is it?

Hey Mopar, no it's not unfortunately... serials left are in the low 100's now (w/ sapphires)

Maybe! Thanks, Mopar.
Activity: 354
Merit: 23
Bravo Max!  Your new collection is both beautiful and innovative.  That's a great combo.  I'm in for a set.  What are the chances of meeting up again in the Temecula wine country.  Can I entice you into some wine for personal delivery?   Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 372
Merit: 251
What an incredible piece of Art. A fresh & stylish new design & a great idea to store Bitcoin offline. A classy, shiny look...🥳
legendary

legendary
It looks amazing!  Though I have to say, while I'd be confident making a private seed wallet, making my own art piece is a whole different ball game.  If there is a way to mess it up, I'm sure I'd find it! lol

When marking these up it’s definitely crucial to do so patiently, taking breaks as needed. The engraved dots retain the permanent ink remarkably well, so if you did make a mistake you would probably need to start over with a new disc. It's really a pretty straightforward process so long as you're sober and take your time  Grin

If you wanted you could lightly mark the dots with the included pencil first…

And I will have replacement discs available soon - for if you mess yours up or just want to restore a used one to original condition. 
aoluain & Mark, thank you!!
Activity: 405
Merit: 123
I just wanted to add my praise here as well and confirm I ordered one!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1249
Wow! very innovative and very impressive.
Pages:
Jump to: