Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 11. (Read 4220 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
This forum is really a very good place to be engaged in education, because there are so many people who can guide you to the right path, I think that it can help, the most important is not wasting time.
Activity: 251
Merit: 20
September 10, 2018, 12:34:32 PM
first as a newbie in crypto and in the forum, i suggest you first look around in the forum stuff your self with knowledge learn all the basic of crypto, red all the rules of the forum, if you're done doing all of that i recommend you join a bounty campaign, there you'll get some experience.
Activity: 320
September 10, 2018, 12:13:28 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Both is best to do, be a bounty hunter here, learn more and explore more here in bitcointalk and then start investing in an ICO, because it is good now to invest in an ICO, i assure to you. But first as a newbie you need some knowledge about crypto so that you will always have an idea or a strategy whenever you will decide in one problem or etc.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:03:03 PM
I myself better study the world of crypto first than invest directly, because when you invest and you don't understand correctly, the biggest possibility is loss. It is better to know beforehand if you are ready to go straight down to invest with the knowledge you have mastered.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 10, 2018, 12:02:27 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
to learn, I dont know for how long you need to learn, but as long as you understand things about crypto, you can proceed to do things like investing. learning will take you forever, as long as you are hunger with knowledge, you are willing to learn. so as long as you know something about it, you can proceed.
Activity: 129
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:00:25 PM
Anyway you must learn something before going trading because without simple basics you won't go far. Learn before earn. That's the rule.
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:00:09 PM

Learning is a process and here in bitcoin you can learn all the time the more you understand the system the more can appreciate it for what it is. There shoud'nt be a time frame because learning never ends so you just get yourself imdulge on it and the more you can understand and profit.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
September 10, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
My advice as a newbie must be to deepen your knowledge about crypto currencies. not being careful and not having the knowledge to invest will make you experience losses.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
September 10, 2018, 11:47:21 AM
Don't believe any lottery or email like - send to the address 0.1 Eth to win 2-5eth. It is a simple scam where people send money by themselves. Don't believe any openprivate sales - it can't be real.
Activity: 229
September 10, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
If I think that the knowledge for the newbie must be full of learning, and reading for deeper knowledge because everything must be full of process and we must know some knowledge, and can start working in the world to invest
Activity: 308
September 10, 2018, 11:42:42 AM
for me its best to learn first all about cryptocurrencies and how crypto works, its hard to go with the flow if you dont even know what you are doing. as a newbie you should focus more on the basics of crypto.
Activity: 462
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 10, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
I also advise you to take part in bounty companies, they will give you some experience and you will learn how to deal with coins, more often on the forum and communicate. In time, learn how to invest.
Activity: 1078
September 10, 2018, 11:35:21 AM
In my opinion, you need to learn more about blockchain technology at first. You need to know the basic info at least about top 10 cryptocurrencies in order to choose the options to invest in.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
i would say that is better to learn in the process of investing. If you don't bet your money,so your knowledges are worthless.
I invest and try each of my idea with money.
Activity: 25
September 10, 2018, 11:27:37 AM
I think as a beginner its better to invest small amount while learning about things. Because practical knowledge is better than theoretical.
Yes, you are right because as a beginner like me I also have to learn to invest in small amounts so that I can understand the risks, losses and benefits that I get.
Activity: 170
September 10, 2018, 11:25:24 AM
I should state, you should learn first. Dont commit a similar error like numerous novices do. They contribute immediately without seeing how it functions. As a fledgling, you should read and see first what crypto is and how it functions. You should likewise understand the points of interest and hazard in crypto contributing. Through learning, you will limit your terrible choice later on
Activity: 448
September 10, 2018, 11:22:55 AM
Basically,to start doing investments in the crypto currency world,you must first learn how things goes in and out. It is better that before you start, you should do some research for it is better that you know what you are doing.Remember that you will be investing and it is your money that we are talking about so better be prepared. It is an advantage if you are knowledgeable of things. Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 148
September 10, 2018, 11:21:07 AM
learn and secure what you realize, attempt to take an interest in various airdrop and abundance in the event that you need to pick up information by means of understanding and furthermore do some abundance battle in various undertaking, you can likewise learn here in our gathering all the essential learning you have to know, whether you truly need to put and hold up in crypto endeavor to make additionally investigate about the venture before putting into something.
Activity: 140
September 10, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
You need to have very good knowledge of what cryptography is and how it works for you to make a profit and how to choose a currency to invest in and how to know good money to keep before you start investing. to avoid loss due to lack of knowledge. So you should join social networks, groups so that members can support each other
Activity: 147
September 10, 2018, 11:14:23 AM
Before even pulling your money out, you should have a clear strategy defined. In this way, instead of acting on emotions, you’ll have a successful plan backing your decisions. The strategy is your main plan which really works for each type of investment (cryptocurrency and crypto tokens are not an exception).
Pages:
Jump to: