Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 12. (Read 4220 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 11:09:57 AM
novices can learned diverse information with the assistance of the general population around.Try to makes inquiries while keep a self report in regards to the cryptos.Newbies can likewise discover answers to their inquiries by perusing the internet.Maybe they should discover hard first finding the correct answers yet toward the finish of the day,they will be taught and educated about it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 09, 2018, 06:18:50 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
I think it always remain better that we should first learn about the cryptocurrency .
In my case I studied bitcoin about 3 month and after that I became experienced that what are these things in actual and how to deal with them and which option will suits better for me .
First thing that you should learn in this field is to understand that how the market of the cryptocurrency fluctuate and how they are handle by the big whales in this market to take advantage from panic sellers .
And also you must need to get knowledge that how the market can dump and pump due to news ( that can be negative or positive ) .
So in this way if you can understand than surely you will be able to make yourself like a speculator that will be able to predict the market movement in advance and that will give a better sense that at which time you should buy assets and at which time you should sell that assets.
In this way you can grow step by step easily to get better knowledge to start a better earnings easily .
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 09, 2018, 06:07:20 PM
I think the main knowledge is not to be lazy and do many researching about coins you are going to invest in. Also I would lefy day trading after you will get some experience here)
I would learn day trading too. I think it crypto, to increase profit, people should do all kinds of things, like mining, holding, bounties, trading, exchanging. We need to learn the ropes early in the game.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 09, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
First you need to learn in order to properly invest your money. It's not worth chasing crazy profits and investing your money in obscure projects. it seems to me that it is better to get a knowingly stable profit from the tested projects than nothing
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
September 09, 2018, 05:02:32 PM
My advice for newbie is that he should first of all have knowledge about crypto that one should be done by asking people that have been in the system for long so that he can have sound knowledge what all about crypto is. So he can make make profit and last in the system of crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
September 09, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
it is better for every newcomer to pay attention first to the news of the company and the team!
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 09, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

You can do both if you are a newbie. To learn, you may need some funds to operates. The funds you will get from your investment.
If you are already expert in crypto, you may focus in investing your money on it, learning is not your priority.
But as a newbie, learning and doing both important for your experience.
Activity: 119
September 09, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
It's hard if the learning is still little, yet in the event that you read and ask a great deal then you will get what you need, so there is still a considerable measure of information to investigate. A decent begin amateur attempts to get a token and endeavors to contribute. Pick coins that can possibly contribute, wallets must be sheltered, do and learn outlines to settle on choices and make a benefit.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 08, 2018, 09:15:00 PM
Mate the best you can do just learn from the basic and you can go for beginners and help to help you.Amd how long?It depends upon your dedication to learn amd to understand everything.
Activity: 331
September 08, 2018, 05:01:02 PM
The paramount thing in cryptoccurrency is the primary knowledge. You don't just wake up and start investing without the fundamental knowledge of what you are investing on. But the moment you have gather the fundamental knowledge you start investing while you continue learning.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 04:46:05 PM
As a newbie, one have to learn first, no time frame for this in Crypto, when you feel you are comfortable and good to go then you invest and watch your investment grow.
most new users of crypto-currencies came to this market with beliefs about big earnings, but those who have poorly studied the specifics of this activity have left the crypto-currency market, having lost all their means.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 08, 2018, 04:41:48 PM
I think that it is best to combine learning and investing in cryptocurrency. this will give the best practical experience
Activity: 66
September 08, 2018, 04:40:10 PM
As a newbie, one have to learn first, no time frame for this in Crypto, when you feel you are comfortable and good to go then you invest and watch your investment grow.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 06:30:16 AM
As I would see it, as amateur in Crypto framework, information is must. In the event that you don't have any acquaintance with, you can't contribute on something. Gain learning, do inquire about on ventures, before contributing. While doing research, you can purchase or put resources into officially settled coins. You can likewise include in abundance and airdrop where you can get tokens without venture.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
September 06, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
I propose to acquire experience and work at a time. Learn from mistakes. I did just that. And I'm glad I did it.
It all depends on your initial capital and if you can afford losing it while you're learning. Some people should start with bounties and airdrops to get some toys they can paly with while they are learning.
Activity: 224
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 06, 2018, 04:38:39 PM
It is always worthwhile first to learn the basics of the market, and then invest. The training period depends only on you. This is not so complicated. Good luck.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 06, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

It takes a long time to study. I studied trading for several months and still made many mistakes. Use this forum first and YouTube.
Activity: 364
September 06, 2018, 04:34:57 PM
As a newbie you must first learn because and to invest and trade on trade and other ways to profit from cryptocurrency, without knowledge of the cryptocurrency, you won't be able to.
Activity: 167
September 06, 2018, 04:27:50 PM
If the Novice wants to invest certainly they should learn first about crypto. How long is certainly quite flexible and vary. If science has been quite weaker then don't overcook and immediately apply it to real investment in crypto. but the most important learning that will always be the most important determinant. you must learn from your older friends and gain experience. according to some experts need to learn from six months the longer you will be more savvy. Do not make the mistake of most young people do not start to buy only on the emotions of 70% of their initial capital, I lost only by the fact that after a month of market research, I decided for myself that is ready to invest in the long term. Six months later, I realized that the market is now too volatile and this can make good money.
I agree about six months. It's a ballpark figure for learning the ropes here. I also do not recommend to use any emotion in trading. Learning this will take more time.
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 04:06:54 PM
I think that you can do everything at once, study and take part in companies of generosity, subscriptions, increase subscribers in Facebook and Twitter companies.
Pages:
Jump to: