Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 15. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
August 30, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

to learn first, because when you good enough and understand what you gonna do for investing and joining projects. how long it takes for learning?? i cant tell you when. because its only depend on your determination you can only know when you gonna do a step forward.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:26:07 AM
Both! Yeah. You'll have to do some learning for a start though, but you'll still need to put in some little money (investment) to practicalize what you're learning. In the cryptocurrency world, you'll lose some money, but if you can learn from your mistakes, you will recover and rake in huge profits.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
As a newbie, I would suggest to you just to learn how it works in the world of crypto. You can gain knowledge by reading on the different threads website and others more. You can learn more technique like trading investment that you can apply if you have more knowledge but never give up and aim to be successful.
Activity: 168
August 30, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Learn until the end. Learning is part of our life as long as you learn you will never afraid of anything. Investment in any project is easy but do you know what kind of things your going to? I think there's no specific time when it come's to learning. Until today a lot smart people emerge because they learn a lot.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
August 30, 2018, 09:53:02 AM
In the beginning the most important thing is to gain knowledge, about the different types of currencies, the market cycles, history, trading techniques, trends and important technological challenges in the market...don't invest before you get the big picture
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 07:12:58 PM
Learn for 3 months, how could you buy a coins without knowledge about everything. You can't just buy without a good purpose. We are talking about money, win or loss. In investment always put on mind that never buy a coin just because you feel it better. Don't depend on luck, here you need to research it own, then decide if good or not
You are right, we must have enough knowledge and experience to be successful in the cryptocurrency world. Not just relying on feeling and luck alone. Especially if you only follow mass hysteria, it will be very risky.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 06:59:24 PM
Lately I was asked to give advice and consideration to newbies around me who want to join and fight together through crypto currencies. I suggest some knowledge for them. Knowledge for these newbies must be understood thoroughly. This knowledge includes trading, investing, bounty campaigns, airdrops, and other sectors that use crypto currencies. I advised my friend to deepen knowledge from various sources, especially from the latest news on crypto currencies.
Activity: 588
Merit: 199
August 26, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Everything depends on time, on the brains, on life experience, on the ability to analyze. Moreover, you can do both, as the skill of something either comes only with practice
Activity: 187
August 26, 2018, 04:02:55 AM
The best thing to do as newbie in crypto currency is to study the basic about crypto. Knowledge is the most important when it comes to crypto currency to earn from it. because if you dont know what you are doing you're in a big risk because being involve in crypto world is very risky.
Activity: 100
August 26, 2018, 04:00:51 AM
In my opinion first learn then remove the l from learn, in investing in crypto we need atleast some basic knowledge like how to see charts, know how to secure your account because this time many scammers are active in market so you should learn about basic things in crypto then start your journey in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 03:59:35 AM
I think the biggest thing is to not get into trading until you have a clear understanding of fundamentals.
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 03:56:04 AM
Before investing you need at least basic knowledge of encryption, Focus on the basics first, especially when it comes to securing your account and wallet. As you know you can invest money into projects and coin alt. The penny you will choose to invest requires good analytics if you want to make a profit.
Activity: 258
August 25, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
Learn for 3 months, how could you buy a coins without knowledge about everything. You can't just buy without a good purpose. We are talking about money, win or loss. In investment always put on mind that never buy a coin just because you feel it better. Don't depend on luck, here you need to research it own, then decide if good or not
Activity: 201
August 25, 2018, 10:28:56 PM
You can watch on youtube on how to earn cryptocurrency, also, I suggest you to join campaigns so you could earn now.
Activity: 252
August 25, 2018, 09:13:43 PM
It's all depends on you dude, if you already have skill and basic knowledge of investment i think you should start investing immediately to make profit. But the most ideal things for newbie in this forum is they should spending more time to learn and make some resources with the advanced. Due to if they have much information about this forum, they will easy to access and earning money in this cryptocurrency's world.
Activity: 75
August 25, 2018, 09:00:19 PM
The most ideal path for fledglings or novice in this of kind business has spendong time more advanced resources on how they offer effect to economy. For what reason is advanced stage being structure. With much an information on learnings things like talk on exchanging, contributing a large portion of which incorporates ICO bounties that are constantly spreading.
Activity: 214
August 25, 2018, 09:04:25 AM
As a newbie you can do both investing and learning. But I think it is advisable to learn the basic things on cryptocurrency before entering to the investing and trading on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 07:53:10 AM
Every investor should know why he is investing, in what, what are the risks and what is the possible profit. You should understand the technology and what brings.
After that you will be able to invest Smiley.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
August 25, 2018, 07:50:00 AM
Well, of course it’s important to learn some stuff about the crypto first. On the other hand i think investing in some trustable coins won’t harm anyone.
Activity: 229
August 25, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I would advise you to wait and participate in the company of the bounty, which will improve your wallets and allow you to get more profit.
And, of course, learn and learn again, knowledge always allows you to earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: