Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 13. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 03:44:40 PM
Knowledge for newbie is very important in crypto currency it is a most, if you are a newbie in crypto world, but I see most newbie skiping this step and move to doing bounty campaign and as well as investing in projects without having prior knowledge of crypto most of them don't know when or when not to invest, Anytime they see the consequences of this,they k
Will say crypto is shit, not knowing that they are the one that fails to equip themselves with necessary knowledge.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 12:33:44 PM
my experience when I was a beginner, the main thing I did was to study and ask questions often, I often searched for information in the forum and if I experienced distress in any knowledge, then I quickly asked people who already had more knowledge, this so that when we jump in the field we are not misdirected because there are quite a lot of steps and the beginner really starts from the beginning, the spirit of learning continues
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Strategy & Operations at WeTrust
September 06, 2018, 12:31:18 PM

You want to accept crypto-currency for your business, non-profit, or service... but you just aren't sure where to store it safely.

The WeTrust Team dives into the security of Hardware Wallets, Exchange vulnerabilities, and more! If you have any questions, feel free to send us a ping!

WeTrust Spring is the world's first, crypto to crypto donation platform offering rewards for participating and immediate tax savings.

Join us for our beta launch in 2 weeks!
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 12:29:22 PM
Cryptocurrency is not much different from real world since human beings are the participant ib cryptos! If you learn first and have knowledge and using your knowledge will result in wisdom you can use for years to come! Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 11:08:16 PM
thank for the guide!
you will found out many topics or trends about the knowledge for newbies just read and read till you have a knowledge about investing, mining or campaign. how this industey works and what is the importance of this. this topic will help you a lot to understand this industry. you don't have to do rushly becuse some of the pople who do it was regret.
the most effective way of learning is to ask friends who understand the field because just by reading you don't necessarily understand.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 11:06:46 PM
It is better to get knowledge yourself, based on knowledge that already exists on the Internet. Many believe that only paid training can lead to a good result, but my experience shows that it's best to go the way by investing not a large amount.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 05, 2018, 11:06:26 PM
thank for the guide!
you will found out many topics or trends about the knowledge for newbies just read and read till you have a knowledge about investing, mining or campaign. how this industey works and what is the importance of this. this topic will help you a lot to understand this industry. you don't have to do rushly becuse some of the pople who do it was regret.
Activity: 42
September 05, 2018, 10:59:59 PM
thank for the guide!
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 09:44:42 PM
Learning first, it seems like 3-6 months in this forum, has been very useful. after that you can start investing in small amounts.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 03:08:32 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Learn, of course. How can you engage in something and not know what you're doing? You wouldn't perform an open-heart surgery without studying, right? So learn until you're fluent in crypto and don't ask questions but just feel confident.
Activity: 69
September 04, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
I think the main knowledge is not to be lazy and do many researching about coins you are going to invest in. Also I would lefy day trading after you will get some experience here)
Activity: 448
September 04, 2018, 12:13:54 PM
So my crypto exposure should be calculated based on total wealth, not a percentage of fiat invested. In this space it is very inconsistent. One month can be fiat/crypto 80% / 20%, next month 20% / 80%
Activity: 84
September 04, 2018, 12:13:39 AM
If the Novice wants to invest certainly they should learn first about crypto. How long is certainly quite flexible and vary. If science has been quite weaker then don't overcook and immediately apply it to real investment in crypto. but the most important learning that will always be the most important determinant. you must learn from your older friends and gain experience. according to some experts need to learn from six months the longer you will be more savvy. Do not make the mistake of most young people do not start to buy only on the emotions of 70% of their initial capital, I lost only by the fact that after a month of market research, I decided for myself that is ready to invest in the long term. Six months later, I realized that the market is now too volatile and this can make good money.
Activity: 35
September 04, 2018, 12:10:45 AM
After being a trader for a while, I realized there are many ways to make money in this market. Trading is really hard, when we start to get involved with a little money. There should be new knowledge that can survive
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
September 04, 2018, 12:07:59 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Try to do some research first, this will help you to gain more information about cryptocurrency. When you commit to invest in this volatile world of crypto with not enough knowledge its too risky for you. To learn of course its need time also to know how crypto will helps or benefits you in the future. You can be more successful if you put some hard work in crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 11:37:04 PM
This question does not make sense because at the same time that you are exchanging and earning you will learn. You can also do both at the same time, practicing on one side and reading some theoretical material on the other.

Yes, when you want to do crypto you should learn all about it, from yourself you should know how to deal with it. Do not rely on other people to always teach you what should you do, you must learn from your own.
Activity: 364
September 03, 2018, 11:28:00 AM
for beginners it is difficult, but if you have perseverance and hard work to be successful with crypto, you can. continue to learn and want to receive input from experienced people.
for beginners I suggest not to rush to invest or hunt prizes first, it is better to focus on improving trading techniques properly and correctly.
long time depends on each beginner, if he is diligent and diligent in trying it won't take a long time.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 11:26:08 AM
The best knowledge for a newbie is that to read all the rules and the concept in this forum. There's no better place to understand all about crypto other than this forum. So I suggest for those newbies that would want properly nourish yourself with knowledge and needed ideas is through reading this forum.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 11:21:24 AM
I figure you should know a significant measure about the universe of cryprto in light of the fact that the more you know then you will have the ability to contribute more, I think you base on get-together trade at first put out light of the way that if you new in crypto world and you direct contribute.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

Never forget to learn about the basics. Since it will really help you alot. At the same time you can learn much faster if you can experience it on hand. That way you will learn more and more. Do not be scared of making mistakes since mistakes can be used as an experience and make use of it by using it as a lesson so you can prevent doing it again.
Pages:
Jump to: