Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 14. (Read 4242 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 250
September 01, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
If you are a beginner, then you should at least read what cryptocurrency is and what happens to them now, but don't be arrogant. Learning to trade is better if you have a teacher.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 04:30:28 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

IF you are new I think the best thing to do is to do a research about cryptocurrency before investing your money. If you have enough information about crypto world then in there you can decide what is the best thing to do. Whether you will going to invest or join in bounty program of an ICO project inorder to earn tokens. Or you can be involved in day to day trading. Check first which is the best thing for you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:29:51 PM
I think one thing different not prevents. Wink It is possible to invest, earn and learn at the same time. And about how long to study-it all depends on you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 01, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

You can invest and learn as you go, there is no rule that says that you cannot do both. My advice will be that you start investing with a small amount so you can understand exactly what it is that you are dealing with in this market but only invest a very small amount that you know you will be very comfortable with losing, and you can go from there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:06:45 AM
Don't invest unless you're prepared!  Because without learning we cannot find where to invest and how long we need to hold that. There is enough information on this forum and on the Internet.
Activity: 462
August 31, 2018, 12:43:50 AM
I think investing is important so is knowledge. You will do well if you gather enough knowledge before starting to invest. Investing without knowledge is like groping in the dark. You won't do much without the requisite knowledge. So braze up for the two.
Yeah that's right and actually we can learn and invest at the same time. Start with the minimum amount and choose to start the top 10 projects. Participate in bounty and Airdrop, study the forum, read and ask questions. And you'll learn a lot of knowledge then mate. Good luck.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:02:48 PM
首先学习理念知识,然后学习和投资同步进行,
Activity: 504
August 31, 2018, 12:31:09 AM
I propose to acquire experience and work at a time. Learn from mistakes. I did just that. And I'm glad I did it.
My advice, according to my own experience as a newbie it is much better first to learn everything about crypto and how it works in the market. Because you can't invest nor trade safe if you have a very little knowledge about it. And as a beginner here we should start first learning anything about here so that we could work here safe and we could reduce the chances of risk we will face. Just be patiance and keep learning mate. The more we learns, the more we earns, right mate?
Activity: 672
August 30, 2018, 01:52:19 PM
I think investing is important so is knowledge. You will do well if you gather enough knowledge before starting to invest. Investing without knowledge is like groping in the dark. You won't do much without the requisite knowledge. So braze up for the two.
Activity: 164
August 30, 2018, 01:48:31 PM
From my own point of view I think this is the best time a newbie have to do, newbie have to acquire knowledge about crypto currency, read a lot of articles, carry out research and learn from friends and group before ever thinking of trading. Because if he did not, he will just make loss
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:24:31 PM

It is best to learn all the necessary basics and fundamentals of cryptocurrency for you to get rid of uncertain losses. You should be eager to find ways to learn so that you'll know when is the right time to invest. It is actually a continues learning because you need to learn about crypto everyday.
Activity: 798
homt.net
August 30, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

For me I think the first thing to do as a newbie is to take time to learn about the cryptocurrency blockchain technology, that is learn what it takes to earn income in the  cryptocurrency space. You can later invest when you have made money.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
August 30, 2018, 01:15:20 PM
This question does not make sense because at the same time that you are exchanging and earning you will learn. You can also do both at the same time, practicing on one side and reading some theoretical material on the other.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
I propose to acquire experience and work at a time. Learn from mistakes. I did just that. And I'm glad I did it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 24
August 30, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
Before you start to investing, you need to get as much information about the cryptocurrency as possible, this will help you in the beginning as well as in the future when you start trading or investing.
Activity: 448
August 30, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
I think you need to learn to create token income by following various bounties so when you want to try investing you don't need to spend capital and certainly make you able to accept all the risks that arise in the future without needing to despair.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 30, 2018, 11:07:00 AM
if you are a beginner I suggest not to follow large amounts of investment, because investing requires a separate strategy to get greater profits, if you are wrong in investing there will be a loss. I suggest you to deepen your knowledge to and g
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 09:47:13 AM
Mate the best you can do just learn from the basic and you can go for beginners and help to help you.Amd how long?It depends upon your dedication to learn amd to understand everything.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 10:59:44 AM
My experience is that you have to lose before you can win. When you become a trader you will understand this. Without a support team it is very difficult for the newbie.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 30, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

to learn first, because when you good enough and understand what you gonna do for investing and joining projects. how long it takes for learning?? i cant tell you when. because its only depend on your determination you can only know when you gonna do a step forward.
Learning before you transfer coins is what make a coin mire fun to transfer with. Make sure you know what coins you have.
Pages:
Jump to: