Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 32. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 128
July 12, 2018, 05:41:41 AM
I'd say some basic understanding would be quite important.

There are many sites that offer information, and also these forums offer a wealth of information.

You may want to look into things like how to set up 2FA, how to apply to exchanges, how to convert fiat into your first crypto (i.e. ETH or BTC), how to buy other currencies.

And followed by project research, project history, project roadmap, team, future, potential etc.

You may make mistakes, make sure that they aren't too costly Smiley.

For the eyes of newbies crypto world is easy as it may seem but if you'll look at it more deeply you'll soon realize that it isn't, as you need to know more than the things you think doesn't exist. Well actually, the basics for me are knowing the history of bitcoin, familiarizing the altcoins and know all the terminologies you'll encounter. Because if you don't know any of these you're like an alien that's trying to be fit as a human.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:34:22 AM
I think that as a newbie, the first and foremost thing is to first understand the knowledge about the field of cryptocurrency, understand it thoroughly, and don't rush to invest. Then you can seize the right time to invest in some good altcoins
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 12, 2018, 05:32:52 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

depending on what you want to be involved in this industry. in essence you have to spend a lot of time searching for knowledge and lots of discussion in this forum.
anything you can follow, alt investment, ico investment or trade or even for campaign.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 05:26:22 AM
As a newbie you need to learn well before investing. Read more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole. You can get enough material videos on Youtube. I will advise you learn before you start investing.

Learning is very important. But combining theory with action in practice will certainly give better results. It will greatly speed up the learning process. He did not fully explain what investment / earning he meant. If he meant a bounty or airdrop, he could start right away. There is not much opportunity here to lose any money. In case of failure in the worst case, he will not earn anything.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
As a newbie you need to learn well before investing. Read more about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency as a whole. You can get enough material videos on Youtube. I will advise you learn before you start investing.
Activity: 121
July 11, 2018, 11:00:31 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
I would rather suggest you to learn before because if you would start directly from investing the chance of losing your money and get frustrated is way higher than if you would learn before. So you would know what you are doing.
Activity: 8
July 11, 2018, 10:24:22 AM
I'm starting now too, I have many doubts, a post like this helps a lot, thanks for the responses.
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 10:23:56 AM
if I think The most important thing is how to understand the basics, because there are some experts who need to learn from six months the longer we will get smarter, but Do not make mistakes with most young people do not start buying only on the emotions of the initial capital they have.
Activity: 546
July 11, 2018, 10:21:14 AM
Better you learn first. because if you don't understand how market are going you will lose your money. but i suggest you can doing both. you can doing bounty so you can learn and earn at the same time.
Activity: 201
July 11, 2018, 10:19:02 AM
advice for you to better learn until you really understand. because if you are a beginner without studying the science of crypto you will lose big. if you really want to invest you only take 1 month learn about crypto and investment.
Activity: 281
Futurov
July 11, 2018, 10:16:04 AM
If I were you I will first study all the things that I should learn because something else for you to avoid some bad things and happening in crypto world and also to avoid being scammed. Be observant and open-minded to the teaching about crypto and also be mindful and wiser in every thing that you are doing in crypto world.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 10:14:59 AM
Personally, I would advise you to study the crypto-currency market and everything associated with it (all the advantages, disadvantages, risks), and if this suits you, then you can start investing. Because if you invest now, you can lose your money and be disappointed in this industry.
Activity: 182
July 11, 2018, 10:06:49 AM
From my experience I would say that investing process is the best process of learning itself.  because while you are doing things in practice you are learning the best of all ways, then you can ever do.
Activity: 45
July 11, 2018, 06:11:17 AM
Learning is the bed rock of any endavour, be it academic, science or business! Cryptocurrency is not much different from real world since human beings are the participant ib cryptos! If you learn first and have knowledge and using your knowledge will result in wisdom you can use for years to come!
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 04:51:14 AM
I think you better focus to collect money as much as possible because to invest according to me too early done by beginners because of fear later you will lose if directly invest.
Activity: 58
July 10, 2018, 04:21:12 PM
Why don´t you invest and learn at the same time. Just use a little money and start exploring how to make it grow. Even if you loose a bit, you get the experience.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
July 10, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
it a gradual process for a newbie you must learn from one stage to another do some reading and research  before he or she can try any bounty infact the best place for the to learn in beginners and help.
Activity: 182
July 10, 2018, 12:23:03 AM
according to this, you can combine these two processes. You can start trading or practice with a very small amount. So you get the initial experience or knowledge. so you have to know how everything works. And then you can increase your investment volumes gradually.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
July 09, 2018, 11:47:55 PM
You should learn before investing. You need to spend four months learning from the members' posts in helping out newbies.
You should read more, and you can ask questions for the members to help you. In addition, you need to buy books related to investing to learn. then you can invest and make a profit. Wink
Activity: 266
July 09, 2018, 11:45:52 PM
If you invest you must wait to get you ROI, then while waiting try to study what you are really want to know..
Pages:
Jump to: