Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 36. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 05:09:26 AM
In my own opinion,  A Newbie needs to learn more for about 3 months and have the knowledge about cryptocurrencies before investing.
Activity: 51
June 23, 2018, 05:05:29 AM
If you invest without learning you may lost your money way faster than if you invest being experienced. Of course when you invest you gain experience, but this experiense is very expensive, also you can gain it reading this forum so I recommend you to learn first, of course
Activity: 140
June 23, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Experience is the best teacher. I suggest do some basic research first, they test it out. Because if you will just keep on reading and waiting for the best chance to invest, you will lose every single opportunity you could have invested.
Activity: 16
June 23, 2018, 04:54:42 AM
I prefer to learn more first so I can really understand than I invest or run both simultaneously.
that there will bring me a big loss if I do not understand.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 23, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
Knowledge is the basic weapon for us in doing something. y knowledge, we will know what we are holding and what we are doing. Knowledge in the crypto is very essential to know. We may not only follow the hype and buy or sell them because of hype. There must be knowledge. Learning more about crypto and everything about it including the lesson from other experiences are also important to have.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:45:37 AM
As a novice, I think you should learn about electronic money before investing in it. It took me about 4 months to learn about it before starting to learn how to invest. Learning the experiences and strategies that big investors have done is a wise way to help you avoid risks as well as help you quickly make a profit.
4 months before jumping into real investment is not bad because many people just know this cryptocurrency but they are jumping with real money. Very strange and dangerous for newbie anyway. For newbie, better to learn more first before really deciding to put money here.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
June 23, 2018, 04:36:45 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
Before entering in this crptocurrency world you should be knowledgeable because here knowledge will guide you to success. Before investing money here you should know or learn the techniques and basic in investing because if you are not knowledgeable you might end with losing your money. You should be wiser to avoid fooling by anyone.
Activity: 340
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 03:57:18 AM
Before investing in crypto, you must have an understanding of the investment in crypto. You can browse the internet or on this forum, there is a lot of knowledge that you get from the masters here.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 03:44:41 AM
Yes basically, everything needs the knowledge. Moreover in crypto, without knowledge, we will get lost. In this case, learning about crypto, its development, and other full information is very important. We will know the best coin to buy, the best time to buy or sell, and also the best project to follow by learning and having the knowledge.
Activity: 119
June 23, 2018, 03:41:41 AM
As newbabies in the system, I think knowledge is first. You can't invest on something you don't know. Seek knowledge, involve in bounty and airdrop, research on  projects, before investing. While doing research, you can buy or invest in already established coins.
Of course its a natural in anyway you steps begins into a first steps just many knowledge going to know and understand on how it works strongly.

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
Knowledge is required for not only newbie, it required for all who invests or trades. We need basic analysis before investing in anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
June 23, 2018, 03:32:12 AM
I think you should get some basic knowledge before you do investment. But I don't think you should learn everything and start invest. because you will learn more when you actually do invest on them. It is hard to learn everything theoretically. 
Activity: 118
June 23, 2018, 03:29:17 AM

As a newbie you have to do is learn a lot about cryptocurrency before investing. Learn about market analysis is the most important thing, many people fail in investment because they do not understand about market analysis.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 02:25:06 AM
I am also here as a beginner, if I think personally I better learn first to be able to know and understand, so as not to lose ourselves.
because we all know that the crypto currency can not be predicted when to rise and when to go down.
to overcome it all then we must really understand and understand the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
June 23, 2018, 01:31:23 AM
knowledge for new players very much in google and some other online media have provided a lot of information as well as providing examples so you do not be too lazy to find information. a lot of knowledge in this online world.
Activity: 70
June 23, 2018, 12:43:37 AM
I consider myself also a scrawnbuckle although I have long been familiar with blogging technology anyway in bitcoat and in bounty with airdrops I'm new. My acquaintance with them last from February 2017g. I can notice dear friends need a lot of work to get the desired tokens.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
You can start your investment with small capital and get experiences. Nothing would be better than your real experience, this would be the best way to learn something.
Activity: 115
June 21, 2018, 02:21:43 PM
I think it is better to learn to trade with small capital to avoid the big losses learn the market conditions to add knowledge and most importantly a counselor
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 01:15:15 PM
As a newbie the best for you is to forget about investing now and learn more about blockchain and crypto currency in general, it will really do you a lot of good in the future and in your later decisions about the crypto currency, and there is no amount of time for the learn, you keep learning everday but if you think you are comfortable about your learning so far the you can start.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 01:12:07 PM
As for newbie my suggestion for you is starting to invest with minimun eth you can, if you are talking about ICOs, if talking about trading them there is now good advices  =)
Pages:
Jump to: