Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 30. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 14, 2018, 12:47:28 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
For me, this two are a good choice but you already said that you are only new in this forum so learn first because here in cryptocurrency knowledge is the foundation through success and to avoid unnecessary happenings like being scam or hack. You have to learn basic and techniques because investing is too risky and it needs experience snd skills to overcome those risks because with knowledge nothing is impossible. So you have to learn first and investif you are sure you already can.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 12:40:02 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

It's important to learn first, at least for a few months. Do not invest in the world of crypto before you understand it. Then, after you get it, start buying small crypto coins and see how it works after you've done it in a few months. Evaluate gradually, and improve your understanding.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
It's true that many people suggest you have to learn. I'm also, still learning a lot about crypto, understand meaning of cryptocurrency. Because we need to eradicate ourselves in the world of crypto,that is part of process to earn. Learning with join bounty was good, but don't expect the results, use to learn and increase knowledge. Good Luck 😃
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 13, 2018, 06:46:46 PM
just do both but do not invest in large amounts, you will learn that cryptocurrency is a very dance investment place but also have big risk, so my advice be careful and don't be too ambitious.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
We can learn while we invest because everything will need to learn especially in crypto.  We need to study what is crypto or how we can earn in crypto. We all know how risky is when it comes to crypto investment so we need to learn about all strategy so we can know to how manage it well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
I think investing and learning you can do simultaneously, because I believe as long as you invest then you will get more knowledge.
because if you delay to invest then you will be getting behind and longer to gain profit.
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:58:33 AM
First you need to learn about before you invest. You will become an investigator to the one you want to invest. And also you must aware and have a vast knowledge about cryptocurrencies before you invest. 
Activity: 56
July 13, 2018, 04:09:43 AM
I should say, you must learn first. Dont make the same mistake like many newbies do. They invest right away without even understanding how it works. As a beginner, you must read and understand first what crypto is and how it works. You must also realize the advantages and risk in crypto investing. Through knowledge, you will minimize your bad decision in the future
Activity: 518
July 13, 2018, 04:05:36 AM
Study first before you put any money on any coin on cryptocurrency. You can check on different videos on youtube regarding blockchain and smart contracts. If you are already eyeing a certain coin and very eager to buy make sure to read at least the whitepaper and join the telegram group of that ICO so that you can ask questions regarding the coin and last invest only the amount you are willing to lose.
Activity: 140
July 13, 2018, 04:00:21 AM
As a newbie i think we should learn and earns knowledges first.. Making mistakes when and where to put our money is the last thing we need in this crypto world. We must know what to do with our investments when we already in it. Nobody want to experiencing a huge loss especially in their early time in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 187
July 13, 2018, 03:57:00 AM
As a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency, I would advise you to first learn about the entire cryptocurrency system before you invest, and do not rush into investing.
Activity: 147
July 13, 2018, 03:08:39 AM
The best way for beginners or newbie in this of kind business has spendong time more digital assets on how they give impact to economy. Why is digital platform being form. With much a knowledge on learnings things like discussion on trading, investing most of which includes ICO bounties that are continually spreading.
Activity: 462
July 13, 2018, 03:07:12 AM

I think investing and learning goes gand in hand when it comes to cryptocurrency investments. Don't think for a second that they're not correlated because they are in a great way. First, you have to learn the technicalities and it goes together with the proper investment techniques.
Activity: 168
July 13, 2018, 03:00:59 AM
The newbie they are new to the bitcoin should have problems they have not caught up and they can not participate in the bonus campaign when they have newbie account
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 13, 2018, 02:58:49 AM
For of all you need to backround check everything that is under your radar. If has real use cases like solving the problem of Blockchain then i suggest to invest in that coin or better check their works on Github.
Activity: 476
July 13, 2018, 02:51:38 AM
For sure at the beginning spent more time on learning: read topics on talk, read a book digital gold, subscribe telegram crypto-channels, watch videos about trading on youtube and start to invest with little money.
Activity: 59
July 13, 2018, 02:46:23 AM
I think you have to start by understanding the cryptocurrency instead of investing directly in it. When you see a project you like, pay more attention to its dynamic development and you will avoid detours.
Activity: 364
July 13, 2018, 02:42:10 AM
There is no harm in doing the 2 steps simultaneously, study cryptocurancy, and start investing in small amounts, the problem of failing or succeeding is not important, the most important thing you get experience investing, because I believe the greatest teacher is experience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 02:38:07 AM
Many people lose their money because they are panic and not patience to wait for the progress of their investment. Here, many factors are behind the decision of being like that. However, it is true, really true, that patience, wise, and smart, must be owned by the investors and traders in crypto. Unless you can lose your money easily.
Activity: 46
July 13, 2018, 02:32:10 AM
As a novice, I think it is better to observe more market. Don't invest blindly. In the case of falling market, you are likely to make wrong choices and cause losses. Only after you have rich knowledge of encryption, I think investment is better.
Pages:
Jump to: