Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 34. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
If you want to add your knowledge abount bitcointalk just research ang read the all article pause in this forum.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
July 02, 2018, 09:05:15 AM
Knowledge is not the most important thing on trading and you will understand it soon. Your experience is crucial. Usually it need to spend a lot of time to become a subtle trader but keep in mind that it is not an easy path. Keep your risk under control and use money management because it is very important especially for newbies.
Activity: 1
July 02, 2018, 08:13:41 AM
As a newbie, I'm  patiently learning. Because very looks exciting. And if your not careful you will jump into everything you see.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 08:11:20 AM
In my own opinion as a newbie, you can do both but it is always good to have a very good understanding of what you want to do before you start doing it because this foundation knowledge will be your guide into making something reasonable from it. If you dedicate a very goo time to make research about it, within a month, you can start investing but you should also learn to make good decisions.
Activity: 210
July 02, 2018, 08:11:05 AM
I think learning and investing are simultaneous process you have to do both task togetehre to get great benefit you have to make enough research before investing your hard earned money there is lots of coins in market to find best potential coin you should invest time to get knowldge. Then you can invest your money.
As a newbie in the cryptocurrency world I would advise you to study the terrain before you invest in crypt I currencies. Studying the whole system doesn't mean that you can lose your money but the loss will not be that huge if you study the terrain well. Don't rush on investment, study the system before you invest.
Activity: 119
July 02, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
There so many way that newbie knows about knowledge especially in bitcoin on how it to learned the way of transactions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 02, 2018, 08:07:27 AM
I think  that learning is better than investing. Thats why  you need to know the basics of crypto. The rest of knowledge is coming while investing. While dealing with ctypto, every day you learn something new.  I don't know exactly for how long because it depends of the person and how fast he learn.
I began my training with investing. In my opinion, it is better to get knowledge yourself, based on knowledge that already exists on the Internet. Many believe that only paid training can lead to a good result, but my experience shows that it's best to go the way by investing not a large amount.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
July 02, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Learning about profiteering is a earning,and investing requires knowledge,so how could you do the first if this need the second,what im trying to say here is why not do it both,feel free to learn first before investing,from this you will be safe in anything that might bring you to failure.

Remember this community needs patience and dedication,please dont come here just to make easy bucks because for sure you will earn nothing in the end
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 08:02:51 AM
I think  that learning is better than investing. Thats why  you need to know the basics of crypto. The rest of knowledge is coming while investing. While dealing with ctypto, every day you learn something new.  I don't know exactly for how long because it depends of the person and how fast he learn.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
July 02, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
Actually both, you have to learn, but you can do it by investing. The key is to start with just a little to understand how this market works and then go larger.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 07:49:16 AM
Invest in cryptocurrency is a good way to get income if the size of your savings is not very significant. Even if the rate falls strongly, you will not lose much, but with its increase, the profit will be very noticeable.
Activity: 252
July 01, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
Learn, think, try, and learn before investing. There are a lot of risks, so it's better to first understand how to understand what to do before taking action.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 11:48:04 AM
Knowledge will always be important imagine if you ar not knowledgeable in doing something you will ended up in losing or to be fooled by anyone to avoid this you have to learn first. Just like here in bitcoin before you enter this industry you should have enough knowledge and skills to do trading and investing.  Knowledge will always be your guide in a better way in succes so you should learn and learn to achieve your goals.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 02:41:15 AM
Newbies have a lot of learning to do because no one can actually teach them everything in the crypto community.Individual learning here is much encouraged and the more the person spends time here the high the person grows in knowledge. If a newbie is not willing to learn then he cannot know anything.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
you need to choose the crypto currency for investment, determine the purse, learn about the prospects for development, and decide on the strategy. this is important, because your profit depends on it. be ready for that, as a beginner, you can at first lose your money. learn from your mistakes.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 11:02:46 AM
Knowledge for beginners You can scoop where you want mainly in YouTube. There is a lot of information. In the news, on forums, etc. I wish you luck in improving your professionalism.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
June 30, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
Before entering this industry you have to make sure that your knowledge is enough because here in cryptocurrency you have to be more aware, careful and knowledgeable to avoid unnecessary happenings. You have to learn first about the concept of this system before investing money or other activities here because if you don't have any knowledge it will end in losing your money or being scammed. So you have to put in your mind that here in crypto knowledge is the foundation.
Activity: 27
June 27, 2018, 11:43:29 PM
during ico is the best time to invest to your chosen alt coin. but the coin price will pump up or down. thats the risk and you need to study how coin circulate in the market.
Activity: 27
June 27, 2018, 11:36:12 PM
i want to learn more in crypto terminologies like for example POW, POS, airdrop etc. thank you in advance
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 11:33:45 PM
You have to act interact with seniors who are involved in crypto.the many things you need to learn so you can escape the greater risks of running the crypto trade.
Pages:
Jump to: