Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 27. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 10:03:59 PM
newbies can learned different knowledge with the help of the people around.Try to asks questions while keep a self study regarding to the cryptos.Newbies can also find answers to their questions by browsing the internet.Maybe they should find hard first finding the right answers but at the end of the day,they will be educated and knowledgeable about it.
Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 17, 2018, 09:52:15 PM
Its clear,  as a newbie of course to learn for long. In this world of money you cant just depend on suggestion which is good or which is bad. Choose by yourself and dont blame anyone for the result. Here in crypto, strong personality are highly needed. For sure we will be having some failure make weak to leave crypto.
Activity: 20
July 17, 2018, 09:46:29 PM
Learning while investing is the quickest way. Even if you are only studying, efficiency is not good without practice. I recommend starting investment from small assets. When dealing with many assets, beginners will definitely lose.
Activity: 30
July 17, 2018, 01:41:40 PM
i think that "just do it" is your best. Such as stock, to try yourself (win or fail) is best lesson
Activity: 90
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
according  to  me  for   a newbie  it  is  to  earşy to start  inevsting  fırst  take your time  and learn  some points that are  important  and try  some  old technıques and also watch a lot  of vıdeos .
Activity: 118
July 17, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
I took most of my losses in the first week.  The best thing to do is not get in a rush.  Take your time.  The ride has a long ways to go.  Learn and study as much as you can and then dip in slowly.  Do not FOMO under any circumstance and NEVER panic dump.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
July 17, 2018, 01:25:03 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Just learn about the basics and concept of cryptocurrency. Each currency has their own aim and purpose, so choose which do you think will gain more attention, demand, and investors in the long run. Learn how the market flows, and what affects the demand and the price of cryptocurrency. It's not wise to invest without even learning what you are going to get involved to.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
July 17, 2018, 01:23:28 PM
The knowledge of a newbies right now is so unpredictable like the market. Though they should know that the market is so volatile. I would love to see what's going on the next chapter of their trades. Usually Hard ballers are going to stay coz they will be mature on investing cryptos.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 01:20:57 PM
For beginners, when you start adding cryptocurrencies, it is not good to invest heavily because you are prone to errors and losses.
If you don't have time, just stick with Ethereum or other "safe" altcoins such as Neo, Dash or other top ten coins.
I agree on you brother there are Newbies that are next to Price prediction some other traders invested on SHitcoins
and they had many errors and losses/ The best time to accumulate is now i think coz eventually they are all have
equal value if bitcoin pumps.
Activity: 128
July 17, 2018, 12:17:45 AM
For beginners, when you start adding cryptocurrencies, it is not good to invest heavily because you are prone to errors and losses.
If you don't have time, just stick with Ethereum or other "safe" altcoins such as Neo, Dash or other top ten coins.
Activity: 29
July 16, 2018, 11:38:57 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

For me personally, basic understanding is important. Investing in cryptocurrency can be fun and financially rewarding as long as it’s approached in the right way. And yet, it can also cause financial collapse if only have a little knowledge about cryptocurrency investment.
Make sure to understand 5 most important secrets before investing in cryptocurrency ► bit.ly/2NF3qGl so you can invest safely and profitably.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:00:55 PM
Well first thing first have a good quality of post so that you will enhance you skill when you already join the signature campaign or other campaign because it will always start when you are newbie. The next thing is have a lot of post because in order to precede into another rank you must accomplish some right amount of post and today we have merit system it is also one of the hindrances on why it is hard to rank up but in order to conquer just post a good quality of replies. 
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 10:33:13 PM

I would like to say, if I think you should know a lot about the world of crypto because the more you know then you will be able to decide to invest more, I think you focus on raising money first invest because if you are new to crypto world and you directly invest, which I fear you do not get the benefits even the losses you get.

Activity: 96
July 16, 2018, 10:28:10 PM
I think that as the most basic of the novice, you should pay attention to and study. First, you should know some knowledge about the field. After you understand it thoroughly, try to invest a small amount of money or any other things related to encryption to earn some money.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 16, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

You should have to learn the fundamentals of cryptocurrency, it's purpose, security, wallet, sentiments, terms, jargons and most specially use case.
You should understand the over-all function of cryptocurreny why it exist. In that way you can protect your investment in the near future. You will end up learning the lesson in a hard way if you invest while learning.
Activity: 291
July 16, 2018, 10:12:48 PM
Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
Activity: 210
July 16, 2018, 09:56:00 PM
Knowledge by new is to be post that topic in crypto currency that they need to be activety ao there rank will go in Jr.member!! Thats i was i thinking when im newbie in pass month !!
Activity: 266
July 16, 2018, 09:53:00 PM
Do it both and along the way you will earn. But if you want to invest just make sure that is not too much. You can start in a small investment then after you learn many things you should be good to invest bigger amount..
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
Being a newbie it's far very important for you which you should collect knowledge about crypto currency the way it works, and how it raise without proper information you may misplaced your hard earned money, small knowledge is constantly risky you could do earning and funding both on the same time on this manner you may research briskly.
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 01:42:40 PM
As a newbie, I would advise you educate yourself first about the necessary knowledge before investing in the crypto market. If you do not have knowledge on basic things, it's easier to get scammed and lose funds. Develop yourself knowledge-wise, so as to know what you're getting yourself into.
Pages:
Jump to: