Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 33. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
July 09, 2018, 11:38:31 PM
For starters, you should know how cryptocurrency works. You must learn the basics for going into a much-advanced stage in crypto. You can read and learn a lot in crypto by reading in this forum and other articles in websites. Without learning the concept and how it works, it is really for you to take the next step.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

In life there is nothing you want to engage in that you wouldn't require any element of learning, before you would want to invest your money you must carry research for sometime before you part your hard earned money. You should before careful the kind of projects you should get involved with. Know the team and study the whitepaper properly.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:21:05 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
i think the best way is to learn more in this forum if invest is your choice you will earn but you will be released money for investing if to learn this forum possible you will get a money no money out there so it your choice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 09, 2018, 11:08:58 PM
Best thing to do is to read as many topic as you can on this forum. There is a beginners and help section that could earn easily. Find the answers on your own because that is what you will be doing on crypto. You won't last long if you depend on others to tell you what to do. Make sure you have enough knowledge before investing. I think you should start with setting up your own wallet.

Beginners and help link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 11:04:36 PM
Better learn the strategies for effective and safety investment. If you already know the proper ways to do it then you can start your investing journey now.
Activity: 105
July 09, 2018, 07:22:55 PM
One can not exist without the other. If you start earning money on the crypto currency, you automatically begin to go deeper and deeper into it, and thus gain more and more knowledge in this area. But first, understand at least the basics.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 12:56:07 PM
If the Novice wants to invest certainly they should learn first about crypto. How long is certainly quite flexible and vary. If science has been quite weaker then don't overcook and immediately apply it to real investment in crypto. but the most important learning that will always be the most important determinant,
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
July 08, 2018, 04:03:36 PM
there are alot of guide thread, tutorials about this kind of typo can be found at newbie section. there are alot of spoon feeding there so you can actually level you character's dummy.

So while you are new the best thing to do is to familiarize the market and invest since the price is really low.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
You can learn and invest at the same time. The minimum amount and choose to start the top 10 projects. Participate in bounty and Airdrop, study the forum, read and ask questions
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:31:05 AM
For the newbie I can say that it is most important to keep patience first, then keep eye on the market, if they find it understanding, then invest with minimum amount.
Activity: 56
July 08, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
Before investing, you need to get as much information about the cryptocurrency as possible, this will help you in the beginning as well as in the future when you start trading or investing.
Activity: 392
July 08, 2018, 02:10:50 AM
Well you will get to a mistake but we all come to this point but i prefer to learn the basic information first because in this way you can avoid some of the of the mistake so whenever that happrn you can earn a lot of profits
Activity: 42
July 08, 2018, 02:06:39 AM
As a newbie you can just learn by mistakes. There's no other way. Yo gotta loose money first in order to have gainz. That's my expirience
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
July 08, 2018, 02:05:31 AM
Knowledge will be your bestfriend here because knowledge will be your guide to a better way or success. Knowledge will be your weapom to avoid those people try to fool and deceive you. With knowledge no one can judge and manipulate you. Here in cryptocurrency you can learn from experience.knowledge and understanding isbthe stepping stone through success.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 11:00:23 AM
New entrants to the electronic money market. Need to equip the knowledge and understanding of this market. Trading method. Which penny should invest? Sell and keep the penny how to make a profit on yourself. Find out the risks you may have when investing in electronic money.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
I can advise you to start with something very small. You can try to put a small amount of money on the stock exchange and try to trade. Gradually you can increase the amount, but not too fast. Also you need to read intensively information about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 294
July 07, 2018, 03:33:57 AM
Here in crypto world understanding will be the key for the success. Before stepping or starting here you should have enough knowledge, be patient in learning because your knowledge will be your guide to decide what is right and wrong and to guide you in a better way. Be knowledgeable enough before doing transaction, trading and investing because it requires experience and wisdom. As a newbie I recommend you to join in bounty that would help a lot in developing your minds about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 102
July 03, 2018, 07:23:37 AM
First of all, you need to know the basics of crypto, the rest of knowledge is coming while investing. While dealing with ctypto, every day you learn something new. For me the main resources of information now is this forum and YouTube.
Activity: 98
July 02, 2018, 09:21:06 AM
Actually both, you have to learn, but you can do it by investing. The key is to start with just a little to understand how this market works and then go larger.
I think you can start participating in bounty companies, so you will learn the world of cryptocurrency, principle, prospects and more. Then you get the savings from the bounty companies for trading.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
when beginners want to invest they certainly have to learn first how about the development of crypto, if the problem of how long would be quite flexible and varied, because it will all be done by itself, because When we will decide to invest, we will surely find which coin a very good investment, indirectly make us learn to understand how about Crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: