Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 37. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
Learn for atleast a few months first.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 12:38:35 PM
Learning is essential for everything. I remember once my farther said that " knowledge is like a foundation of a building. If the foundation is strong the building will last long. If the foundation is weak that building will destroy soon. Life without knowledge is like a building with a weak foundation ". So first learn about the field you are going to involve.
Activity: 40
June 21, 2018, 12:30:20 PM
I want to use the expression of "Instead of giving you a fish, it is better to learn how to catch the fish" Trading , ICO's , Cryptocurrencies does not have any difference than normal trading, so to be trader or let me say to be able to have some good profit, you must know how things work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 01:19:11 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
You need to learn first since you are here in this forum you should read a lot of articles and you can also earn here by joining to the bounty program then if you have enough knowledge then you can start investing on crypto currency.
Activity: 98
June 18, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

Knowledge is power so it is necessary in every field to prove yourself or make difference.So first learn then earn,there are many medium to learn but this forum is best way to gain knowledge.

thanks for this
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
[/quote

As a newbie the best thing you can do is LEARN then EARN, knowledge is a foundation for success in cryptocurrency,entering in the world of crypto its not easy as what you think ,a very risky world ,by learning some rules, strategies/techniques ,important information regarding the market  then its easy for you to face or understand the word risk, how long? well it depends to you how willing you are inorder to learn,dont be greedy just take it slow and youll be there.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 18, 2018, 12:15:57 AM

I suggest you to learn first before earnings. If you do have all the knowledge and ideas earnings will come as easy. Learning will not take you years to know. Read and explore everyday will make you growth. Life in crypto will take you at risk if you dont know the rules.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
June 17, 2018, 11:32:43 PM

Hello, i can really help you a lot man. Take the time to read my post here about market cycles and newbie guide when investing on ICO's. I really wanna help people like you because i see myself months ago when i do not know anything and does not know yet things that can harm me.

tips for newbies in ico investing
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40349837

market cycle
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40273222
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:22:27 PM
In my opinion for a newbie i suggest that first of all full believe in this work and if possible then give full time to this work and do this work regular without any delay and if you want good result then have patience in this work when market is down.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
June 17, 2018, 11:02:45 PM
for newbie should not rush to investment in altcoin, very unfortunate if our investment is not right on target, so how long we learn about altcoin? in my opinion there is no time limit
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
June 17, 2018, 10:51:42 PM
Investing is the best answer for that for a newbie, but just a little amount for a starter though. Its like engaging in the battle right away since investing is like a practicum or final part.Well you wont learn without really investing right so all I can recommend you is try this link pal, make your own account on it, its free.It will help you train your skills in trading. Goodluck .
Activity: 196
June 17, 2018, 08:51:08 PM
Before going deep into the cryptocurrency game you must have enough knowledge to keep you safe. As you know cryptocurrency is not that easy and will take some time to learn and master. I suggest you study and research first before investing so you won't lose any money by investing on wrong ones.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 08:48:29 PM
To learn, i suggest you do bounties at the same time. This will give you a boost while learning. Once you are ready start making investment so you could earn good.
Activity: 88
June 17, 2018, 08:45:05 PM
Invest in cryptocurrency is a good way to get income if the size of your savings is not very significant. Even if the rate falls strongly, you will not lose much, but with its increase, the profit will be very noticeable.
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
June 17, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
 For the beginners before investing in crypto you  should have knowlege about this.Knowledge is the best way of learning which helps in future for investing and earning profit.It saves us from losses.
Activity: 121
June 17, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
It is better for you...if you know about the coin in which you are invest your money...if you invest your money in short period un any coin you will get loss surely...but you know about the that coin and its projects you will earn profit in future...so it is important for newbie to get knowledge about crypto world.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
June 17, 2018, 01:00:44 AM
Actually you have to learn forever and you can start invest anytime. I suggest to learn basic first and know what coin did you want to choose and suitable with you, after that start investing.
if I become a newbie I usually see a good ICO by looking at their sales, whether they have a lot of fans who buy or not. if it is until softcap then I will join there because the possibility of success will be great
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
June 17, 2018, 12:58:58 AM
You need to learn first for you to have a knowledge on how crypto works because this is the first mistakes for the newbies they are eager to invest they expect a quick bucks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 12:54:23 AM
Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency you have to learn first because knowledge is the foundation here in this system especially if you want to earn or invest you have to learn the basic in the system because investing money is too risky you have to seek knowledge, skills and expertise to avoid bankruptcy or lose your money. So for me the best way to do first is to learn more here then if you are ready then invest and earn.
Activity: 98
June 17, 2018, 12:13:42 AM
Actually you have to learn forever and you can start invest anytime. I suggest to learn basic first and know what coin did you want to choose and suitable with you, after that start investing.
Pages:
Jump to: