Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge for Newbie - page 40. (Read 4254 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 12, 2018, 04:57:28 PM
It is desirable to initially get at least a basic understanding of what a cryptocurrency is and how it works, how crypto-exchange works
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
You can start your investment with small capital and get experiences. Nothing would be better than your real experience, this would be the best way to learn something.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
June 12, 2018, 04:43:41 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?

totally, totally, totally, don't panic!

i'm a bit sick to read all of these threads here on in the btc section with this title like "omg all crypto are going to die". Please...this is just the beginning!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 04:42:24 PM
Look on youTube. all the guys there are trying to have most of audience, so they are creating a good content on those crypto related channels, go and see.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 04:41:11 PM
I consider myself also a scrawnbuckle although I have long been familiar with blogging technology anyway in bitcoat and in bounty with airdrops I'm new. My acquaintance with them last from February 2017g. I can notice dear friends need a lot of work to get the desired tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 12, 2018, 02:31:45 PM
Newbies have a lot of learning to do because no one can actually teach them everything in the crypto community.Individual learning here is much encouraged and the more the person spends time here the high the person grows in knowledge. If a newbie is not willing to learn then he cannot know anything.
Activity: 92
June 12, 2018, 02:28:16 PM
As a newbie, which is the best to do; To invest(earn) or to Learn(for how long)?
I think it's back to you, depending on how seriously you learn about cryptocurrency, I think 3 months is the ideal you can master about cryptocurrency and maybe you can start investing.
Activity: 67
June 12, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
Of course first you need to learn is to try yourself in the bounty , read this forum , there are a lot of answers to many questions - and even when familiar - trying to invest, first to suggest the top coins

I agree with you, as a newbie, we need to learn all about cypto if we want to gain efficiently, study concept everything and follow the rules of the forums, we can learn from some of the high ranks in their experience and everything. the purpose of this forum is to give some ideas and opinions from both newbies and senior members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 01:59:54 PM
Of course first you need to learn is to try yourself in the bounty , read this forum , there are a lot of answers to many questions - and even when familiar - trying to invest, first to suggest the top coins
Activity: 163
June 12, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
I consider that it is not necessary immediately to break into cryptography to invest, first you need to ask for it, study it from the middle, and then think about what to invest and when!
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 01:46:17 PM
you must learn from your older friends and gain experience. according to some experts need to learn from six months the longer you will be more savvy. Do not make the mistake of most young people do not start to buy only on the emotions of 70% of their initial capital, I lost only by the fact that after a month of market research, I decided for myself that is ready to invest in the long term. Six months later, I realized that the market is now too volatile and this can make good money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 01:38:05 PM
As a newbie in crypto community, you can do both but it is better you have a very good knowledge of what crypto is about and how it operates for you to make profit and how to go about selecting a coin to invest in and how to know coin that are good for hold before you start investing to avoid loss due to lack of knowledge.

How can he choose the cryptocurrency to invest in without any knowledge? I suppose it is much better to spend some months to learn everything about the crypto and trading, and only then make the choice.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 12, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
First of all, you need to know the basics of crypto, the rest of knowledge is coming while investing. While dealing with ctypto, every day you learn something new. For me the main resources of information now is this forum and YouTube. 

Yes, indeed I agree. The most important thing is to understand the basics, and then while you will go through the process, you will gain that's needed knowledge, that will keep you from looses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 12, 2018, 02:25:11 AM
If the Novice wants to invest certainly they should learn first about crypto. How long is certainly quite flexible and vary. If science has been quite weaker then don't overcook and immediately apply it to real investment in crypto. but the most important learning that will always be the most important determinant,
Activity: 154
June 12, 2018, 01:52:15 AM

For a newbie can be a direct investment, it's up to you. If indeed you have easy, please you do investment, I think for the subject of learning, it will be done by itself. When you decide to invest, you will definitely find out which coin is a good investment, it indirectly makes you learn.
Activity: 238
June 11, 2018, 01:36:09 PM
At least some sort of basic knowledge is needed. Otherwise you will fail in long run. By learning you will gain the confidence about what you are doing.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 11, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

You must learn first before taking any move in crypto, knowledge is a must, too much greedy in earning  leads only to losses,how long?it depends your willingness to learn if you love what you do then its easy for you to learn,if you know already what to do then you can now start to invest.

I would mainly say that patience goes first. Even if you're greedy, you can make profits if you are resistant to all this panic fud stuff. Exchange I never heard of got hacked and now the price is declining, it's just funny.
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 01:28:09 PM
 I would say from my own experience that you need to study and learn before you would actually go to the process
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 11, 2018, 09:04:44 AM
As a newbie the first step is to get knowledge and understand how the cryptocurrency space work,read, research and keep equipping yourself before investing in order to guard against scam and unprofitable investment, with knowledge you can be sure of been empower in the crypto space, Investing in ICO is quite profitable if you thread with caution.
Activity: 98
June 11, 2018, 08:53:59 AM
you can dive in and keep learning on the move. Keep learning by making mistakes. Don't be afraid to make mistakes. Although never play with more than you can handle losing.
Pages:
Jump to: