Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 2. (Read 7912 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
November 06, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
Knowledge of cryptocurrency is must before trading and after knowldge you cn trade earn bitcoin.. So knowledge is must
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 06, 2018, 05:12:48 AM
Yeah, based on knowledge we can make analysis, we can estimate ICOs, we can make a job, make price predictions and so on.
knowledge is the best basis
Activity: 28
November 06, 2018, 05:06:14 AM
If you recently joined in the crypto world. You have much to learn so that your knowledge of the crypto a growing number. This is very important because if you have the knowledge, of course, your way into success in crypto can be realized. And this, of course, you have to work hard to get success.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 05:04:48 AM
Everybody is making mistakes and the most important thing is to learn from your mistakes. Moreover, it is extremely important to know the industry and the project, where you place your own money.
copper member
Activity: 53
November 06, 2018, 04:59:07 AM
Yes it is very true that we can't do anything without knowledge, crypto business need very deep knowledge while investing and trading, not everyone can do this business. so don't go in crypto without knowing anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
November 06, 2018, 04:53:19 AM
Knowledge is the basis of any activity and direction, for which they would not undertake, first study everything carefully. Only then can you succeed in this. As the saying goes: Learning is never too late.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 06, 2018, 04:34:57 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
I think that the basis is not only to increase your knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency, but also your desire to develop more and more, to achieve success and to go further, commitment and responsibility - this is the basis of all the beginnings.
Activity: 490
November 06, 2018, 04:26:35 AM
Knowledge of cryprocurrency especially for cryptocurrency investors and traders can not be overemphadised, you need to kow what make agood coin and how to keep, invest and preserve a coin that may have significant impaxt in our world today and tommorow!
Activity: 518
November 06, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
This year was unprofitable for many people. But in spite of this, I personally received a great deal of experience and useful knowledge that I hadn’t possessed before. Knowledge is what many lack.
Activity: 396
November 06, 2018, 03:05:58 AM
This is very important, but for most investors, they just follow the wave. When the tide recedes, they will be sunburned. This type of investment is too blind. Perhaps most of the people who lose money are causing losses.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 05, 2018, 05:46:19 PM
I think of course is the Foundation, now people invest in themselves , because the more you know the more and you can earn, this of course is the basis!
Activity: 123
November 05, 2018, 06:07:55 AM
Agreed, but have you checked out the PumaPay project? Building knowledge on this particular project could be helpful..

https://pumapay.io/pumapay-cryptocurrency-wallet-v2/
Activity: 90
Merit: 7
October 31, 2018, 07:27:05 PM
That is true, you need to learn a lot and know about a lot of different things.
If you really want to be a successful person in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 182
October 31, 2018, 10:10:39 AM
Of course, before you start investing in this market, you first need to study it well because you can minimize your potential risks of losing money.
Activity: 253
October 31, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.Your correct, knowledge is the most important and it is a concrete foundation. Without this we cannot interpret what is cryptocurrency all about.
I agree for this one.Knowledge is the most significant assets that you have eapecially on how you can b3 more smarter in crypto world.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 26, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
You can't go anywhere without knowledge. The cryptocurrency market is tough. First you need to understand everything in term "cryptocurrency", at least you must have an understanding of what to do, and then begin to trade. Otherwise, you can make a lot of mistakes and lose all investments.
Activity: 208
October 25, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Ofcourse, knowledge will be the foundation of all things. In cryto world first you must know the foundation of cryptocurrency, bitcoin, altcoins. Because if don't have any knowledge about those thing for sure if you'd invest you will lose all your profits. So start reading now.
Activity: 112
October 25, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
Knowledge in crypto is the basis of development, and knowledge is the power to grow. It is necessary to acquire knowledge, it is necessary to know information about certain things that may affect the growth and expansion of crypto space. You can not save on the field of education in crypto.
Activity: 60
October 25, 2018, 07:47:56 AM
 Knowledge is both foundation and power. Power to change the potential outcome of things in your favour. To excel in anything you set out to do, one have to acquire the basic knowledge of it.   This also apply in cryptocurrency business. I am new in this business, but before I started i spent time to acquire some basic knowledge and still learning daily both from this forum and other sources. A crypto enthusiast must acquire knowledge on  the approaches to profit off digital currency ( buy and hold strategy, trading, affiliate market, investing in crypto trading company etc). Just as one can not build a house without foundation, one can not succeed in any business adventure without proper foundation.  
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
All true knowledge will not allow you to get into a doubtful situation associated with the loss of your moment or help minimize your losses!
Pages:
Jump to: