Pages:
Author

Topic: Knowledge is the foundation - page 4. (Read 7912 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 10:43:06 AM
Every day I try to learn as much as possible about cryptocurrency and rey market. This knowledge gives me the opportunity to make the right decision. Knowledge is the key to success.
Activity: 700
October 19, 2018, 10:40:54 AM
True, knowledge has an important role and can be the basis for someone to benefit from crypto, knowledge is very useful to see every opportunity that exists in the market, and that will provide benefits.
you need to learn a lot and that is true but knowledge do not give ypu everything and you need to try yourself in different spheres
but at least knowledge is the basis we must have even though it is not the only thing needed. there are many things we must have if we want to benefit from crypto, one of which is courage. Without courage we will always be afraid to invest because crypto is very risky. courage is our bridge to get great benefits in crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
October 19, 2018, 09:23:40 AM
People will be people, always, unless we change our educational system and teach new generations how to value their time and how to create values for the communities.
Of course they will always be, but it is not fault of educational system that many people don't know how economics work and what world really needs - education is aimed to create generation of new working class. Those who have more money to give their children higher education - they know what is the point.
And I guess many people learned their lesson from this year and spent this time with benefits, learning crypto and economics generally

Before making any investments or even making designs in the crypto world the knowledges about the crypto about the platform and the knowledges about the fundamentals are really necessary because you fully understand how few simple things work in the crypto like a simple transaction a mined block and so on you can even make the design much better than you thought.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 19, 2018, 08:38:09 AM
People will be people, always, unless we change our educational system and teach new generations how to value their time and how to create values for the communities.

We have a different opinion, characteristic and beliefs but I just want to know what do you mean by people will be people? Don't based in the education system of our own country it will depends on you if the knowledge you've learned in your schools days will be your foundation for your future. The cycle of life is a non-stop learning system. Day by day you learning something new admit it or not.

That is why we are here, we are here to share our views or personal insights. There may be something we know but others do not know yet. I am happy to see the people around me happy
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
October 19, 2018, 06:42:15 AM
Of course they will always be, but it is not fault of educational system that many people don't know how economics work and what world really needs - education is aimed to create generation of new working class. Those who have more money to give their children higher education - they know what is the point.
And I guess many people learned their lesson from this year and spent this time with benefits, learning crypto and economics generally
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
October 17, 2018, 01:06:54 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Knowedge is our major weapon in every aspect of life. I believe that we could have more than what we want if we have enough knowledge and skills about the things that we are doing to get rid of failure. Just like here in crypto world, knowledge is still our foundation.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
October 17, 2018, 01:01:36 PM
True, knowledge has an important role and can be the basis for someone to benefit from crypto, knowledge is very useful to see every opportunity that exists in the market, and that will provide benefits.
you need to learn a lot and that is true but knowledge do not give ypu everything and you need to try yourself in different spheres
Good Morning
October 17, 2018, 01:00:48 PM
It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
theoretical knowledge is important but it does not mean that you should not practise a s experience is one of the best teacher
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 17, 2018, 12:59:25 PM
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 17, 2018, 12:51:51 PM

We have a different opinion, characteristic and beliefs but I just want to know what do you mean by people will be people? Don't based in the education system of our own country it will depends on you if the knowledge you've learned in your schools days will be your foundation for your future. The cycle of life is a non-stop learning system. Day by day you learning something new admit it or not.
Activity: 196
October 17, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
I fully agree, you need to develop constantly, this is the basis in business and in life, every day you need to get better, and in trading too
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 06:06:51 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 17, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
I do firmly believe that education is important and self educating yourself to the ins and outs of crypto will do well in these times. But we also need to take note that aside from educating ourselves and getting all the knowledge available, we also need to invest and make use of our money to make sure that we can gain more by investing more and doing more with our money. Without money, knowledge is useless.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 04:44:08 AM
Personally the concept of the Pull Payment protocol is one you guys should consider looking into in order to aid your research: https://pumapay.io/the-pullpayment-protocol-in-a-nutshell/
Activity: 98
October 16, 2018, 10:14:55 PM
I agree that knowledge is the need for new conditions for making money. Without preparation, you will never be successful. To learn crypto for society, you have to start from scratch. And in my opinion, the best teacher is our experience in crypto and our mistakes, which are no longer needed to be paternal.
Activity: 309
October 16, 2018, 01:40:03 PM
This is so obvious. I don't believe that there is people that think they can get easy money out of crypto without any knowledge about it
Activity: 50
October 13, 2018, 06:45:27 AM
Knowledge is an ongoing process to learn more and gather more ideas. A person who wants to succeed in his business should know a lot about it. He must devote at least a few hours a day to his self-education.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 13, 2018, 04:42:14 AM
Agree, no matter how much we study cryptocurrencies, we can always learn something new, and also we should.
October 12, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Knowledge is in my head, they will remain with me. Experience is my knowledge in action. Money in my wallet. Good luck can turn their backs on me)
Activity: 504
October 12, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
Many believe that they are able to start doing something without special skills and abilities. This self-confidence very often leads to gross errors and miscalculations in the work and ultimately leads to the fact that a person makes fatal mistakes. Therefore, learning is always very important!
Pages:
Jump to: