Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 274. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sell now with less than 50BTC marketcap is a harakiri. I don't know who would sell right now  Huh
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
People selling today Korecoin Will be Crying tomorrow
Activity: 252
I will work in a new logo this week.

It will be very similar, just the version 2.0 of the logo. An improved version of the actual one  Wink
Good Cheesy. make sure you post it here, so that the community can agree on it. After that we will mail coinmarketcap and others to change our logo.
Please make a sickk one. Grin
Really glad that Eurbids stepped up and took the matter into his own hands.
Have you found the premine address and banned it? Also please update on the new features that you are planning to update ex:- TOR, Anonymity, etc..
P.S- I LOVE YOU DEV.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
this coin can reaches 40k+ without any problem
Activity: 280
Yes I agree, and see that lot of people agree with me. Change logo is good, change name rejected Wink
Activity: 854
lol 200% rise on bittrex..hahahaha Grin
wait until it reaches 20k satoshis again
Merit: 1003
Changing the name will make us a lot of problems in exchanges and coinmarketcap.com but changing only the logo will show the people a new face of korecoin. Core is ok but if you change complet would be not good.

+1

Change the logo is good idea, change the name isnt a good idea!
Merit: 502
3000 Kore donated to you. I hope donations will give you more motivation.

Thank you very much  Smiley
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Changing the name will make us a lot of problems in exchanges and coinmarketcap.com but changing only the logo will show the people a new face of korecoin. Core is ok but if you change complet would be not good.
legendary
Activity: 1470
I will work in a new logo this week.

It will be very similar, just the version 2.0 of the logo. An improved version of the actual one  Wink
lol 200% rise on bittrex..hahahaha Grin
We have to change this text also and explain the new situtation:

Code:
Kore has been in steady development for some time, to enable a fast/flawless launch to you all. Kore combats some of the problems that some other coins
may have and is the base of development for features that the community wants to see.

Kore was created to help address problems that could occur in a pure PoW (proof of work) crypto currency and the effect of Multi-Pools and a pronged mining period.
Creation of coins in PoW mining increase the inflation rate of crypto currencies which affects the price stability.
Kore will have a steady inflation of 10% and all initial coins will be mined within the first week.

We are not going to try convince you all that we have features that aren't 100% true (truly anonymous etc) until we have fully developed and tested then audit the
features before release. If you have any problems/query's please post here or pm us and we will get back to you asap!
Please delete "* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners." from the OP and also update it with the POW poll. Thanks.

Done Wink
Please delete "* Premine: Dedicated to compensating Miners." from the OP and also update it with the POW poll. Thanks.
Next vote to keep the name kore or change it to core or another name.

hehe Cheesy  ok ok next will be it Wink
Hey dev, please update the POW poll on the main OP. An please do not change the name of the coin. This way we will lose all the marketcap and the exchanges fast. You will destroy the coin rather than rebuild it. Please do not change the name of the coin.

I absolutely agree with you. But many people ask for it. A poll will reflect the community volition.
Jump to: