Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 272. (Read 372335 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
New logo is good DEV.
We need back miners and the old mining pools.
We have 0 dificulty and 0 Gh/s on the blockchain explorer

This is normal because the BlockExplorer check the only the PoW HR. I've to change something for look the PoS HR too. But now I've give priority to the new wallet.

About miners, I've open a poll and you can see that people don't want a new PoW period. (look link on the first post)
Great work Dev! pow is not wanted by thecommunity.l, so let leave it be! I like the logo it's a new dawn for kore!Whales have started talking about this coin. We need to be fast in our implementation
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
New logo is good DEV.
New logo is very nice but I like old logo.
Each person has different preference... I don't think the logo is a priority now comparing to the wallet, but if it's necessary, we can vote one... For now use either the new or the old one
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
New logo is good DEV.
New logo is very nice but I like old logo.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
New logo is good DEV.

This is normal because the BlockExplorer check the only the PoW HR. I've to change something for look the PoS HR too. But now I've give priority to the new wallet.

About miners, I've open a poll and you can see that people don't want a new PoW period. (look link on the first post)
Activity: 145
New logo is good DEV.
Great logo. I am just wondering whether it's a little bit complicate. See below.

Not very much complicate, it's a K into concentric circles. Thank for your example, but now look like a keychain Smiley
New Logo

if community like it I want to use this in the new wallet
Great logo. I am just wondering whether it's a little bit complicate. See below.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
New Logo

if community like it I want to use this in the new wallet
Activity: 266
SUPPORT THE COIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Let's grow together  Smiley Smiley Smiley

What is for newbie...  Grin
Activity: 406
SUPPORT THE COIN WITH YOUR SIGNATURE!!

Let's grow together  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Signature for Hero Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][size=14pt][b][glow=teal,2,300][color=white][color=white]★   KORECOIN 2.0 [/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=white,2,300][color=purple][color=teal]  New ERA [color=teal] X13 [/color] [/color][/color][/glow][/b][b][glow=teal,2,300][color=white][color=white]  real ANON! [/color][/color][/glow][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Hero Member:

Signature for Sr Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][size=14pt][b][color=teal]███ [/color][color=black]   KORECOIN 2.0[/color][color=teal]  New ERA[/color] [color=teal] X13 [/color][color=black]- a real ANON coin!  [/color][color=teal]███ [/color][/b][/size][/url][/center]
Preview for Sr Member:

Signature for Full Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][b][color=teal]█████████████████ [/color][color=black]   KORECOIN 2.0[/color][color=teal]- New ERA[/color] [color=teal] X13 -[/color][color=black]  a real ANON coin!  [/color][color=teal]█████████████████ [/color][/b][/url][/center]
Preview for FullMember:

Signature for Member:

Code:
Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.80][b]█████████████████    KORECOIN 2.0 - New ERA X13 - a real ANON coin!  █████████████████ [/b][/url][/center]
Preview for Member:
Activity: 145
We should write a report and send it to some news portals like coindesk or anything else there are many newsportals.
Is there anybody in this comunity who can Support this idea?
My english is not the best  Grin
That would rise our coin to minimum 100k, because i never heard before some hero like Eurbids who survived a coin created buy a scammer and safed the whole comunity.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
I never post on these forums. but you, sir, made me post.
good job done here. i respect this new dev and the love for community just double topped Smiley

nice work ! Smiley
Activity: 406
The good news took up price, that's normal, but it's yet very undervalued.
When We will have news about the progress?

I working fast, but I'm not Flash Smiley I still to work, be patience a little Wink
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Jump to: