Author

Topic: ★★ KoreCoin v2.0 ★★ [KORE]New ERA - VOIP WALLET -100% ANON - 100% PoS - PoBAnon - page 273. (Read 372335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
1hr min stake age is a little risky cuz of forks
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Activity: 658
Merit: 1003
When We will have news about the progress?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Damn last time I checked this coin was at 700sats and its already up to 7k, looks like I missed all the action
I checked too, we missed it! But is not over yet thanks dev! This is the power of the community. Scammers we come ang gone but crypto will still be here with libetarian!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We are behind you and we trust you 100% but if investors wish the donation with escrow then its better to give them what they want to become more people who trust in you and this awesome community.

What happen here is awesome and its definitely interesting for media and some news portals.
I bought one BTC more today and its now worth 3 BTC :-)
Still not to late to buy people this coin has now a very big potential i am sure my 3 btc will be 30 BTC very soon.
Just buy people you will make x10 and much more your BTC
I LOVE YOU new honest  DEV !!
I haven't invested anymore. But I think after the TOR and others features are released, i'm sure this coin will hold a decent CMC position.
Eurbids we are behind you. I know you only took over today but Could you explain the features and development you want to implement??
Also you previously mentioned about some marketing and that you have pm'ed some guy about it, could you shed some light on that too?? Thanks!! Smiley

I've already told a little.

Next step is fix the wallet (that is a little bad) from issues, and start to develop the anonimizer features. First Alpha will have only a Tor client embedded for start to anonimize the ip addresses. On second step I will add a function for anonimize the transactions and/or the addresses.

About this guy, he have already accept to do it but I still to wait an answer if I can make it official.
Thanks.This sound great Grin
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
We are behind you and we trust you 100% but if investors wish the donation with escrow then its better to give them what they want to become more people who trust in you and this awesome community.

What happen here is awesome and its definitely interesting for media and some news portals.
I bought one BTC more today and its now worth 3 BTC :-)
Still not to late to buy people this coin has now a very big potential i am sure my 3 btc will be 30 BTC very soon.
Just buy people you will make x10 and much more your BTC
I LOVE YOU new honest  DEV !!
Activity: 280
Eurbids we are behind you. I know you only took over today but Could you explain the features and development you want to implement??
Also you previously mentioned about some marketing and that you have pm'ed some guy about it, could you shed some light on that too?? Thanks!! Smiley

I've already told a little.

Next step is fix the wallet (that is a little bad) from issues, and start to develop the anonimizer features. First Alpha will have only a Tor client embedded for start to anonimize the ip addresses. On second step I will add a function for anonimize the transactions and/or the addresses.

About this guy, he have already accept to do it but I still to wait an answer if I can make it official.
As a holder of Korecoins I am delighted to see this takeover happen.  However, let us proceed with caution.  I advise that we set up bounties for all the tasks that have yet to be done.  Obviously the current developer deserves donations for what they have done so far, but let us start to create incentive for the future by collecting bounties in trusted storage.  

We should create a donation wallet that is held in escrow, delivered out when bounty tasks are completed.  The community can decide on a trusted bitcointalk member that should hold the bounties.  

If we as a community invest back into the coin's development by donating a large portion of the Korecoins in circulation (1 to 2%), we can create long term value for Kore.  The community will feel secure since our donations are held in escrow and investors will see that we are creating long term development for the coin.

Again, I do not mean to trivialize what Eurbids has done, I am really grateful, but let us learn from our mistakes and move forward with more caution.

Have you got an escrow service in your mind? You can always suggest someone if you know they would do the job.
Again, I do not mean to trivialize what Eurbids has done, I am really grateful, but let us learn from our mistakes and move forward with more caution.

Don't worry. I'm not here for destroy the coin. I'm here for save it and give a long and profitable future to it Wink

No problem for me if community don't trust me and want to use an escrow. It's rightful. I will continue to work on this coin anyway.

Activity: 280

Don't worry. I'm not here for destroy the coin. I'm here for save it and give a long and profitable future to it Wink

No problem for me if community don't trust me and want to use an escrow. It's rightful. I will continue to work on this coin anyway.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
As a holder of Korecoins I am delighted to see this takeover happen.  However, let us proceed with caution.  I advise that we set up bounties for all the tasks that have yet to be done.  Obviously the current developer deserves donations for what they have done so far, but let us start to create incentive for the future by collecting bounties in trusted storage.   

We should create a donation wallet that is held in escrow, delivered out when bounty tasks are completed.  The community can decide on a trusted bitcointalk member that should hold the bounties. 

If we as a community invest back into the coin's development by donating a large portion of the Korecoins in circulation (1 to 2%), we can create long term value for Kore.  The community will feel secure since our donations are held in escrow and investors will see that we are creating long term development for the coin.

Is it me or somebody else getting this weird feeling about this pump??? Something's not right or maybe I'm just being paranoid?? I can't decide wether it's a good thing or bad!! Just yesterday it was 700 satoshis and now it's 8k+?Huh?
Hopefully it's not a pump n dump situation like before because this coin is sooo rare and has a huge potential!!! Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Damn last time I checked this coin was at 700sats and its already up to 7k, looks like I missed all the action
it passed from 700 to 3k in about 15 minutes this mornig...
Activity: 266
Activity: 322
pls update the op with future plans and timeline of implementation.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
buy
sit down to watch
wait for profit
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
greetings,

As we are aware of the recent takeover, I would like to commend
Not jus the new Dev (Eurbids) but the whole kore community for continuing
to Support this project.

Many agreed Kore has a lot of great potential. My clients & I felt
The same way about this project when we first took a look at it.

This community has my full support & we'll be donating to help further development.

Best regards
Peer2Peer360

We never sold any of our Kore but unfortunately we donated 600+ to the
Original Dev before the community had intelligently placed the pieces together.

Thanks to everyone because it's you who I continue to learn from.

Lol somebody is pumping it harddd!! Let's hope that it does not become a pump n dump situation again. I really want this coin to succeed just don't know why but I want itt!!  Cool
Dev any updates on the TOR and anonymity??
Jump to: