Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 6. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Alright guys!!  Excited to see the new website and how we can grow this coin. 

We have a pretty good size community here on the ANN and also in the Slack . . once we get on some exchanges it will grow even more.  And faster. 

What I see so far, is the Phore Dev is on top of his game.  Glad to be here this early with you all.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Website is on the way, didn't like the first design. So started again!
Cant wait to see the rebranded website.Have a feeling that its going to be really good.  Wink
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

whats the estimated time of completion on the site? loving the coin, cheers
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Any updates on the new website Dev?  Shocked
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
There is now a channel chat with Japanese investors about trading and $PHR https://phore-project.herokuapp.com/ 
The project is starting to get hot.
Activity: 546
swaped my coins, respect, perfect rebranding

Slowly, KTK holders are coming out of the woods  Tongue

To the future swapper, make sure to join the Slack!

Nice!  We are growing a nice community on the Slack,  It's good to see that there are still KryptKoin holders out there . . just a matter of getting them aware of the rebrand and swap.  Development is progressing very quickly right now. 
Good to hear  Cool

We still have people staking on the KTK blockchain! Swap onto the new blockchain and wallet it's much nicer over here! Grin
Activity: 311
The

Slowly, KTK holders are coming out of the woods  Tongue

To the future swapper, make sure to join the Slack!
Activity: 23
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I still can't send coin to swap.
My wallet 'estimated total blocks' is 1040400 , less than current numbers of blocks.

Are you still having troubles syncing the old wallet?
I've seen your connection for a long time stuck on that block!

Please download the blockchain files, it's around a 1k behind but should help get you synced.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pnj3zo54shl7zrs/KryptKoin_bc.zip

Navigate to the following folder and replace the folder/dat files with the ones provided in the
zip file. Make a backup copy of the wallet.dat file just to be safe.

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\KryptKoin

My wallet 'estimated total blocks' is 1040400 , less than current numbers of blocks.

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Sadly, there is no bounty here. but i wanna participate and after see that trade trading on OP there are so many people got Scammed  Undecided

I've posted a sale in the trading thread! I'm sure with proper escrow everyone will be happy.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Rebranding? That never goes to anything good, guys, be careful

I too used to think this until I experienced DarkNetCoin rebrand to PIVx, then I changed my mind.

In many cases it does help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Activity: 57
Sadly, there is no bounty here. but i wanna participate and after see that trade trading on OP there are so many people got Scammed  Undecided
scamers are everywhere .. they are shameless bastards.only what you can do is report them
Activity: 356
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
i got my signature! Grin
that's coool
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
As Jarod said, The majority voted and we wanted to do a rebrand with the return of the coin. Please do some reading to get caught up on the current state of everything.
Activity: 951
Rebranding? That never goes to anything good, guys, be careful

lol what nonsense is this? We took a vote on it earlier in the thread, all you had to do was go back and read it
Pages:
Jump to: