Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 10. (Read 413526 times)

legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Thanks cryptoam!

Yep, please everyone join slack. I'm going to put a poll up later and let everyone decide
on the unswapped coins.

I like that idea, perhaps a long term faucet will be nice too. I know it's old school but it's one channel to distribute and please no BTC snapshots  Wink
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Thanks cryptoam!

Yep, please everyone join slack. I'm going to put a poll up later and let everyone decide
on the unswapped coins.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
I see many who hold Phore and are posting here are not yet part of slack community.
Request everyone who holds KTK / PHR to join the slack.

Slack invite link:  https://phore-project.herokuapp.com/

The community member count will increase which looks better if a newbie joins to check the slack.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
Anyone selling their KTK? I put up offer on trading thread, but PM me if you would like to sell your KTK

I'll sell you some PHR, my ask price is 0.99999999BTC, how much would you like sir? Cool
What do you guys think would be a reasonable starting price for PHORE? 300 satoshis?
I think 300 sat is not enough to start

Nowhere near enough, we should be in 4 digit territory at a bare minimum

I agree. 300 sat would give 10,000,000 PHR a market cap of what, £100,000? That seems very low.
Activity: 951
Anyone selling their KTK? I put up offer on trading thread, but PM me if you would like to sell your KTK

I'll sell you some PHR, my ask price is 0.99999999BTC, how much would you like sir? Cool
What do you guys think would be a reasonable starting price for PHORE? 300 satoshis?

Nowhere near enough, we should be in 4 digit territory at a bare minimum
Activity: 610
Merit: 500

Activity: 630

Activity: 951

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Everyone and their grandmas want Phore right now  Grin

Wait for an exchange.

Request everyone who holds KTK / PHR to join the slack.
The community member count will increase which looks better if a newbie joins to check the slack.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Ledger last I looked costs 20k euro for integration.

Paper Wallet

http://paper.phore.io

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

importprivkey

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

Paper wallet is kind of outdated now. We should think about trezor/ledger integration, with masternodes running from the coins stored in them.

This makes sense.
Ledger integration bumps the value of the coin.
This should definitely be on the Roadmap.

Might be putting aside the unswapped coins for Ledger integration and getting on more exchanges might be a good idea instead of just burning.
But need to take care they are out of Circulating Supply.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
If it costs that much Ledger integration definitely does not seem worth it at this point in time, but would be a nice feature to have a lot further down the road in the coin's development.
Totally agree, this should be discussed/developed much down the line of this project. There are loads of other things  we can do now to gain more traction.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
If it costs that much Ledger integration definitely does not seem worth it at this point in time, but would be a nice feature to have a lot further down the road in the coin's development.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Paper Wallet

It has been tested, but try it yourself by sending 1 PHR to a generated address and then importing the private key in the
wallet debug console

importprivkey

For extra security download the files from github [zip file] and open the HTML file in the browser.

Paper wallet is kind of outdated now. We should think about trezor/ledger integration, with masternodes running from the coins stored in them.

This makes sense.

WOW Thats a lot of money for the integration. We should definitely keep some of the unswapped coins for future developments like or make the masternodes capable of contributing for the development fund in the future.

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

importprivkey

This makes sense.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Just found it. How do I participate in it to get some PHR?

Cheers,
Activity: 546

Air dropping coins to the existing holders will create demand and buy pressure in the market as the more you hold, the more you get from the airdrop.
People are not willing to sell because the ask rate is too low I think. Many people will start selling as the asking rate increases. Everyone is looking to see whats the total number of swapped coins be like.

I'm not sure increasing buy pressure by dropping coins to holders will increase liquidity. Personally, I would definitely hold if I knew an airdrop for holders was coming.

I think getting to an exchange and promoting the coin are more efficient in increasing prices, but that's just my opinion, hard to see the future... Wink

I'm cool with letting the dev do his back end type work (which has been great so far) and once that is complete, look to the community to promote, while at the same time get listed on exchanges.  I'm waiting on what the supply is going to be too.  Grin

It was mentioned earlier in the thread about maybe leaving some of the unswapped coins for Bounties, airdrops, etc.  What if some of those unswapped coins were used as funds to get listed on additional exchanges and other expenses as they occur?  Or was there already a fund for this sort of thing set aside?    

People are joining the Slack.  I've heard PHR in another community as well.  So word is slowly getting out.  Personally, if PHR was airdropped to existing holders, I would hold also if I knew it was coming.  And at the same time, this is a MN coin, so the MN rewards could be used as liquidity.   Maybe not that much  Grin  

Great work on the paper wallet!  For me, active development is a must.  And the Phore dev is doing a great job.  The blockchain runs smoothly.  No issues with the MN's at all.  While other coins, that are very similar, have much larger dev teams and are plagued with issues since release.  
Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

importprivkey

This makes sense.

Someone asked for one! Smiley

A hardware wallet would be great, but that's something to look at the in future.

Paper Wallet

wallet debug console

importprivkey

Pages:
Jump to: