Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 9. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 252
.... so guys I'm curious now.... when will ePhore be announced? lol  Cheesy
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Thank you buddy!  Cool

Hi everyone!
i made PHR ANN translated in japanese!
Here is the thread!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2242113
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
i like Phore
Hi everyone!
i made PHR ANN translated in japanese!
Here is the thread!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2242113
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Everyone beware of LovelyMonday, he was given 24 hours to send over the Phore I was promised after I sent him the BTC.

Never did and does not respond to PMs. Negative trust has been given.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
When/how can I find this coin on coinmarketcap?

Once it hits an exchange you should see it there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Never strust your money to anyone without keeping yourself covered in case his/her intentions are not good. Sorry this happened to you. This should be a lessonto everyone.
Sorry to hear that guys!  Angry
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
No one trade for Phore with "LovelyMonday", I sent over some BTC and he has yet to send me over the phore.

He claimed he did but has not responded to my PMs or provided a transaction receipt.

I will add a negative trust rating if LovelyMonday does not respond in 24 hours.

Always do escrow man. This place is full of scammers and you have to be diligent here if you don't want to lose your money.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
No one trade for Phore with "LovelyMonday", I sent over some BTC and he has yet to send me over the phore.

He claimed he did but has not responded to my PMs or provided a transaction receipt.

I will add a negative trust rating if LovelyMonday does not respond in 24 hours.

Be careful on the Marketplace of this forum. Lots of scammers are getting away with big payouts from multiple people seeking to buy brand new coins like this one.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500

found someone to buy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Activity: 546
The vote in the Slack is still ongoing. 

Come have your voice heard.  The dev is doing a great job.  And we are almost at 40 in the Slack.  Pretty good, considering not very people know about PHR at this time.  Reach out to anyone who may still have any of the old coin.  Talk about the PHR rebrand in other Slacks. 

Time to grow the community.  Grin 
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
It looks like we just hit 40 masternodes! Way to go people
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
The poll is live in slack, please join and cast your vote please!

Can be found in the #announcements.

Voted! Needs input from alot more people.

Join the slack if you're reading this.
The poll is live in slack, please join and cast your vote please!

Can be found in the #announcements.
Activity: 546
I see many who hold Phore and are posting here are not yet part of slack community.
Request everyone who holds KTK / PHR to join the slack.

Slack invite link:  https://phore-project.herokuapp.com/

The community member count will increase which looks better if a newbie joins to check the slack.

I get an error "Failed! no_perms" when I try to join with this link

That link works for me.  I'm also a member of the Slack.  Cheers to the dev.  MN's are working flawlessly.  No problems at all with the syncing or the blockchain.  Community is growing.  

Activity: 462
I see many who hold Phore and are posting here are not yet part of slack community.
Request everyone who holds KTK / PHR to join the slack.

Slack invite link:  https://phore-project.herokuapp.com/

The community member count will increase which looks better if a newbie joins to check the slack.

I get an error "Failed! no_perms" when I try to join with this link
Pages:
Jump to: