Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 8. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Last I seen was 61 Masternodes were online. Great work guys!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hey guys . . this Slack link is now working.  It was a permissions issue that has now been fixed.  Feel free to share it around and get people aware of the rebrand.

https://phore-project.herokuapp.com/

Great work dev!  There are no issues with the chain, nodes don't ever go "missing" There are 59 Masternodes at this time.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
Beware, there are a lot of scammers around here "selling" Phore.

Be careful with who you buy p2p in here.
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Try in the debug console:

checkwallet

Then

repairwallet

Thanks!

I already once tried this and it did not help. I will try again later today just to be sure.

I think that the problem is that this "consolidation" transaction is in my node's mempool but for some reason my node does not broadcast it to the network.
Btw, with "consolidation" transaction I mean a transaction in which I tried to send all my coins to the same address at once.

I am also thinking of either restoring an old backup or importing private keys to a new wallet if "checkwallet repairwallet combo" does not help.

Finally the first transaction is confirmed and I just send first test transaction to the swap address.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Thank you, added to the OP.

Phore added to masternode hoster node-vps.com

checkwallet

Then

repairwallet

Thanks!

I already once tried this and it did not help. I will try again later today just to be sure.

I think that the problem is that this "consolidation" transaction is in my node's mempool but for some reason my node does not broadcast it to the network.
Btw, with "consolidation" transaction I mean a transaction in which I tried to send all my coins to the same address at once.

I am also thinking of either restoring an old backup or importing private keys to a new wallet if "checkwallet repairwallet combo" does not help.

checkwallet

Then

repairwallet
Yep, wallet is brand new, that's why we required a swap.

jalmari, can't stake those coins it would stop people from being able to auto swap.

I've opened a wallet, and will let it stake. So you can send coins now and once we have 6 new blocks
they will be swapped.

Current blockheight: 1682465

So far I have no success.

I tried to consolidate my coins but that transaction has not been confirmed although there are new blocks found after my transaction. I find this rather strange.
Because of this I cannot send coins to swap address as my wallet thinks I am double spending.

Now I need to figure out how to make my wallet to forget this first (consolidation) transaction.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

jalmari, can't stake those coins it would stop people from being able to auto swap.

I've opened a wallet, and will let it stake. So you can send coins now and once we have 6 new blocks
they will be swapped.

I need a signature to match the avatar  Grin Grin Cool

they will be swapped.

@Phore, could you please start staking the swapped coins so that the old chain would start moving again?
The
Are there any working nodes for the KTK? I was planning to do the swap today but have problems with syncing.

There should be, the dev put a couple up... I only had 4 listed in my .conf file though

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

Thanks, but these I already have in my conf. I currently have 4 connections (only one from that list) and the last block is 1682292 which is created over 4 hours ago.

Could it be that nobody is staking?

You're probably synced but there just hasn't been a block in 4 hours, has been a huge problem with KTK for a while now... likely have to wait until the nodes coins mature for a new block

Did KTK have any other problems during it's lifespan? Would be good to have some feedback so Dev can work on those weak points.
I thought the new wallet is completely brand new and not an updated old KTK wallet.If thats the case, I dont think the old problems will affect the new client in any way.

I haven't tried the old wallet even though I have it installed. The new one is flawless. Masternodes are running perfectly. TX seamless.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Are there any working nodes for the KTK? I was planning to do the swap today but have problems with syncing.

There should be, the dev put a couple up... I only had 4 listed in my .conf file though

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

Thanks, but these I already have in my conf. I currently have 4 connections (only one from that list) and the last block is 1682292 which is created over 4 hours ago.

You're probably synced but there just hasn't been a block in 4 hours, has been a huge problem with KTK for a while now... likely have to wait until the nodes coins mature for a new block

Did KTK have any other problems during it's lifespan? Would be good to have some feedback so Dev can work on those weak points.
I thought the new wallet is completely brand new and not an updated old KTK wallet.If thats the case, I dont think the old problems will affect the new client in any way.
The

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

Ok, that must be the reason then.
Activity: 951

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230

Activity: 951

addnode=159.203.178.201
addnode=159.203.185.23
addnode=174.138.37.32
addnode=146.185.173.230
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Phore added to masternode hoster node-vps.com
Pages:
Jump to: