Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 2. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Superb ANN design
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Also stuck trying to determine where a large amount of coins are..

I have a txid and address withdrawal from Bittrex from a couple years ago as completed, so I’m syncing with the devs chain now, hopefully they show up in my wallet

No issues with the swap... everything went smooth and am already staking coin

thank you very much
Activity: 17
Hello guys,

For anyone needing to host a Masternode, check out our website https://www.hostmns.net/phore.

We give detailed steps on how to get your masternode running in minutes. It's affordable and we are fast in responding to your needs!

Thanks,
CallMeBaiter
Founder of HostMNS
Activity: 15
Also stuck trying to determine where a large amount of coins are..

I have a txid and address withdrawal from Bittrex from a couple years ago as completed, so I’m syncing with the devs chain now, hopefully they show up in my wallet
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
I have nice amount on Bittrex ~1,5 btc in KTK but I cant never send it to my windows wallet because wallet never was synchronizing with network. I download the latest blockchain nothing not helping even 2 days with not turn of my PC but it was after Dev must retair after health problems so I cant send coins to my PC. After Bittrex mark status wallet "blockchain broken" and aftr some time they delete my coins.
So what to swap on Bittrex when I have nothing to "swap" ? they back my deleted coins ? I think no.

And now I read about swap but I no have coins because stuck on Bittrex and was delisted by Bittrex reason blockchain broken. Anyone try write ticket to bittrex asking for coins last times ?
Or are lost and deleted on bittrex ?

I would think bittrex is just like yobit, you aren't going to get any coins off there... KTK wallet a pain just to get synced, unlikely they are going to spend the time syncing it just to send you a coin that is going to be 100% dead in two weeks
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I have nice amount on Bittrex ~1,5 btc in KTK but I cant never send it to my windows wallet because wallet never was synchronizing with network. I download the latest blockchain nothing not helping even 2 days with not turn of my PC but it was after Dev must retair after health problems so I cant send coins to my PC. After Bittrex mark status wallet "blockchain broken" and aftr some time they delete my coins.
So what to swap on Bittrex when I have nothing to "swap" ? they back my deleted coins ? I think no.

And now I read about swap but I no have coins because stuck on Bittrex and was delisted by Bittrex reason blockchain broken. Anyone try write ticket to bittrex asking for coins last times ?
Or are lost and deleted on bittrex ?
Activity: 23
This seems interesting, thinking about joining the project.
Activity: 462
Merit: 252
who just did that dump? people buying masternodes for under 10 bucks??!

check the new ANN thread. TLDR: coinsmarkets is crap, listing price for listing on cryptopia has been paid by the dev, PHR will be listed there soon
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
who just did that dump? people buying masternodes for under 10 bucks??!
Activity: 163
Phone is on Coinsmarkets only right now. More to follow in the next few months. Thanks for checking it out.
Hope it will be coming coinexchange.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
Phone is on Coinsmarkets only right now. More to follow in the next few months. Thanks for checking it out.
Activity: 8
on which exchange is it listed?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
guys how much is the pos reward? i read first page but i cant see info about % roi
Activity: 316
Phore $PHR is now LIVE on http://mnrank.com     
Thanks for support!
Activity: 87
You can see the current number of masternodes on the block explorer page just in case you want to check later.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/phr/
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
How many masternodes are there working now? Just trying to calculate approximate ROI.  Wink

Thanks! I would expect this number to rise in upcoming weeks due to more PHR swapped. However, valuable piece of information.
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
How many masternodes are there working now? Just trying to calculate approximate ROI.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: