Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 5. (Read 413526 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Thanks Tony!

Done added that to the site and OP, I like it  Cool

It's a great start.

Looks clean and it has a professional feel to it. Obviously more to add as time goes by but it would be something I'd initially be impressed by.

My only comment at this stage would be to put the definition of Phore on the landing page before the scroll.

The Collins (British) English definition of Phore is more concise than the definition you are currently using, meaning you can consider dropping 'bearer'.

Phore - A thing that produces (delivers)

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/phore

Brings instant clarity.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Ubermaster
Phore website

Version one of the website is ready. Still need to build out the FAQ and Resource sections.

Newsletter not active right now, still waiting for physical address to be verified.

Feedback and suggestions welcome.

http://phore.io

It's a great start.

Looks clean and it has a professional feel to it. Obviously more to add as time goes by but it would be something I'd initially be impressed by.

My only comment at this stage would be to put the definition of Phore on the landing page before the scroll.

The Collins (British) English definition of Phore is more concise than the definition you are currently using, meaning you can consider dropping 'bearer'.

Phore - A thing that produces (delivers)

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/phore

Brings instant clarity.
Phore website

Version one of the website is ready. Still need to build out the FAQ and Resource sections.
Still to add a Masternode guides page, and Roadmap page.

Newsletter not active right now, still waiting for physical address to be verified.

Feedback and suggestions welcome.

http://phore.io

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Damned good work, I'm a KTK-bagholder, now of course PHR-holder, makes me happy to see what's going on

I'm very happy so far too man.  Great work so far.

Please be sure to start sharing around the tweets from the Phore Crypto Twitter:  https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto

More people will join the Slack.  Especially once the website and ANN is complete.  In the mean time, we can start spreading the word.  

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Damned good work, I'm a KTK-bagholder, now of course PHR-holder, makes me happy to see what's going on
Guess what I just found in a Google search Wink

NICE!  Website is almost done guys!

We are getting close.  Be sure to follow the Phore Twiiter: https://twitter.com/PhoreCrypto

Should be rolling out news through Social channels pretty consistently now.  Looking forward to seeing website tomorrow.
Block Target: 60 seconds
Block reward: 7
Masternode: 4.2 PHR (60%)

Hi guys,

I have a few questions. I didn't see this on the first page. What is the reward per block? Also what is blocktime? Also what % does masternode get per block?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
This one is even nicer  Wink

legendary
Guess what I just found in a Google search Wink

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I have a few questions. I didn't see this on the first page. What is the reward per block? Also what is blocktime? Also what % does masternode get per block?
Think that's the plan Brian!  Cool

Looking good ^^^. What do you think about locking this thread and start a new one simultaneously with the new website?

hi,dev
how many coins do you need for MN ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Website is on the way, didn't like the first design. So started again!

hi,dev
how many coins do you need for MN ?
legendary
Looking good ^^^. What do you think about locking this thread and start a new one simultaneously with the new website?
Website v1.0 will be online tomorrow

The stuttering text is just in the gif recorder!

Activity: 358
Merit: 100
When can I buy on an Exchange?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Maybe when new website is ready, Phore could have a new ANN thread

I think that a new ANN for Phore would be excellent.  There could be a link back to this ANN of course, so people could familiarize themselves with the history of the coin.

It would get new eyes on the coin.  New community members.  New interest, 

Community is slowly growing. For example, number of slack members has doubled this past week.

New ANN should include bounties and maybe an airdrop to attract new investors.
I think we should definitely do a signature campaign as well.As we already have the signature ironed out, we only need some willing community members to manage the distribution and of course a fund to distribute.
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The

I think that a new ANN for Phore would be excellent.  There could be a link back to this ANN of course, so people could familiarize themselves with the history of the coin.

Community is slowly growing. For example, number of slack members has doubled this past week.

New ANN should include bounties and maybe an airdrop to attract new investors.

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
The
Pages:
Jump to: