Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 57. (Read 413544 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Just a regular reminder guys, we need to make 1BTC of volume by the end of today to stay at Bittrex.

Nah, don't worry about that as we are now on Yobit so if we get deslisted from Bittrex then all good. Other things are in works with dev so don't worry about a thing. It is covered!!
well, so far the volume on YoBit is not convincing either. As for the development I am not afraid, I know KTK is in good hands!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Just a regular reminder guys, we need to make 1BTC of volume by the end of today to stay at Bittrex.

Nah, don't worry about that as we are now on Yobit so if we get deslisted from Bittrex then all good. Other things are in works with dev so don't worry about a thing. It is covered!!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Activity: 1022
Just a quick update, as I haven't posted for while!

I'm finishing up the new project and will have some proper news in a few days.

I see the bittrex low volume warning again, I'll get it sorted on Friday if the limit is not reached by then.

And nice to see it added to another exchange  Cool

hi,
yeah krypt needs a serious boost, its to cheap atm.
2-3000 sat is not impossible with some BTC power behind it.
congrats on your work over the months, maybe krypt will start to get noticed more soon.

oh yeah forgot to say HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY  Grin

I work with a few Irish people and I'm sure they were still drunk the following morning ha
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

I see the bittrex low volume warning again, I'll get it sorted on Friday if the limit is not reached by then.

hi,
yeah krypt needs a serious boost, its to cheap atm.
2-3000 sat is not impossible with some BTC power behind it.
congrats on your work over the months, maybe krypt will start to get noticed more soon.

oh yeah forgot to say HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY  Grin
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

I am with you guys, but we will have to wait a bit more. What KTK misses is a proper PR campaign, to make it known to a bigger public. Without that it will be hard to move anywhere.

I am almost certain a PR campaign will happen after the next feature is released Wink
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I am with you guys, but we will have to wait a bit more. What KTK misses is a proper PR campaign, to make it known to a bigger public. Without that it will be hard to move anywhere.
krypt will shine one day  Smiley

Yes for sure. I'll have my toes in the sand once everyone else realizes what they have missed.

we can celebrate together lol  Cheesy

Let's make this a 3 way celebration, perhaps I shouldn't have said that ha
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!

Yes for sure. I'll have my toes in the sand once everyone else realizes what they have missed.

we can celebrate together lol  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Can I get an update please dev?? Thank you.

I believe the stripe integration was the latest update which was on the 4th March, now he is working on a new project that's connected to KTK
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Can I get an update please dev?? Thank you.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
hi guys whats up? i cant understand why this coin is so cheap, only 17 mil supply and people are selling for peanuts lol
for all the work dev has done this coin should be around 1-2 k sat mark,,  strange world lol.

Hey man, I honestly have no idea why people are selling so cheap, most people are buying rubbish coins and getting annoyed when they get tucked up.

Dev has been working hard, some things have taken there time but they always get done. Personal life always comes first in my book too. I'm sure the price will go up once the next project gets released.

yeah to many people buying into junk coins, eg, 10k, gridpay, balls, etc etc etc, look what happened to them, lmao  Cheesy
well back to ktk, ive been accumulating this few months now, and im quite satisfied with my holdings  Smiley
you see where people go wrong in trading is they either sell to early, buy to high, then left high and dry and leave the crypto scene altogether.
to succeed in crypto you need patience, lots of it lol

looking forward to krypt's growth in the coming months, could be a silent winner.
guys, don't worry about KTK's price
really, don't Wink
remember, good things come to those who wait Smiley
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
hi guys whats up? i cant understand why this coin is so cheap, only 17 mil supply and people are selling for peanuts lol
for all the work dev has done this coin should be around 1-2 k sat mark,,  strange world lol.

Hey man, I honestly have no idea why people are selling so cheap, most people are buying rubbish coins and getting annoyed when they get tucked up.

Dev has been working hard, some things have taken there time but they always get done. Personal life always comes first in my book too. I'm sure the price will go up once the next project gets released.

yeah to many people buying into junk coins, eg, 10k, gridpay, balls, etc etc etc, look what happened to them, lmao  Cheesy
well back to ktk, ive been accumulating this few months now, and im quite satisfied with my holdings  Smiley
you see where people go wrong in trading is they either sell to early, buy to high, then left high and dry and leave the crypto scene altogether.
to succeed in crypto you need patience, lots of it lol

looking forward to krypt's growth in the coming months, could be a silent winner.

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Pages:
Jump to: