Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 60. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 976
Merit: 534
The new project has taking more of my time than expected. But the Kryptly updates are coming, promise!

A little of what's coming soon, a few random images from the new project...

And before we get anyone saying, yeah but it's just a screenshot, not real bla bla

2 KTK holders who partnered up with me, have access to the project site. So can verify it's real and working, a
few things need finishing and once the Kryptly Stripe integration is complete, we can release this new project! Wink

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Hi KTK members i was away for 4 days can anyone tell me what's coming next ?
we are still in danger of being delisted from Bittrex, if the total volume in the last week (counting from Friday) does not exceed 1.4BTC.
Same old.

we are upto about 1btc in the last 4 days now Smiley

but we need active traders now  Undecided but all this is possible once new updates will be get announced

Once people see the market place is up and active it will happen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
we are still in danger of being delisted from Bittrex, if the total volume in the last week (counting from Friday) does not exceed 1.4BTC.
Same old.

but we need active traders now  Undecided but all this is possible once new updates will be get announced
Just got my wallet staking again. Keep up the great work guys.

thank you very much, the network is moving along quite quickly now Smiley
Same old.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Same old.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Just got my wallet staking again. Keep up the great work guys.

A secret mission Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Unfortunately the warning on Bittrex is back as there is absolutely no volume. At this rate it is just a matter of time until KTK is delisted (there is an article on cryptocoin news about Bittrex removing a whole bunch of coins this week).

I saw a post from "psybits" on the devcoin thread (another coin with no volume and at risk of dying) where he offered to start a PR campaign:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10438607

Not sure if there are any KTK bounties left but maybe the dev can reach out to psybits and ask him to do a PR campaign for KTK?

I just did some volume so this will help out.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Unfortunately the warning on Bittrex is back as there is absolutely no volume. At this rate it is just a matter of time until KTK is delisted (there is an article on cryptocoin news about Bittrex removing a whole bunch of coins this week).

I saw a post from "psybits" on the devcoin thread (another coin with no volume and at risk of dying) where he offered to start a PR campaign:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10438607

Not sure if there are any KTK bounties left but maybe the dev can reach out to psybits and ask him to do a PR campaign for KTK?
looks like the network is moving along a lot quicker over the last few weeks. I don't recall seeing any long delays between blocks
2 of their wallet servers rebooted. So likely going through restarting each coin affected.

KTK marked as disabled at Bittrex.
Just wanted to know if the problem is on their side?

It is ok now.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
2 of their wallet servers rebooted. So likely going through restarting each coin affected.

just trying to find out in their IRC channel
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

yeah, wonder why?
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have mine, but I'm not done yet Wink
Same here, too. I am not done with buying yet. These discounted prices won't last forever.
Yes, there are some very good plans the dev has which he is working on currently. Time will show everyone that KTK is here to stay and become a mainstream coin. It has numerous benefits and with a 17 mil supply it is enough to keep coin price reasonable, but still profitable.
I have mine, but I'm not done yet Wink
Pages:
Jump to: