Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 58. (Read 413544 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
Thanks Dev for the update. That looks very nice, indeed!
On the other note, there is the usual Bittrex alert. KTK needs 0.4BTC more of volume before tomorrow to avoid being delisted.
Activity: 1022
Great work, thanks for the updates once again. Looking forward to the next project.
Activity: 976
Merit: 534
Kryptly Update

The issue I was experiencing with the Kryptly connection was a due to the datacenter network issue!

Anyway it's now sorted, although if it happens again I'll be moving the site to a different server.

So finally finished the Stripe integration...

The product listing page now has a login/signup before the payment options are displayed:

Once logged in:

And the Stripe option:

Then for authors, they now have a dedicated payment options page:

And once they have connected to Stripe:

Tomorrow, I'll create a quick video to show the Stripe payment flow.

Now that Stripe is done, I'm now going to work on the new project I mentioned in February (here), that will go live next week. Have a few bugs to iron out and it's ready.

Once that goes live, I'll get straight back on Kryptly to integrate Paypal > Dogecoin > Litecoin.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Kryptly status update

I'm now able to access the server without it timing out every 5 minutes!

Just doing some final testing and Stripe will be live tomorrow.

thanks for  Unremittingly efforts!
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Kryptly status update

Excellent news.

looks like the blockexplorer/richlist has either frozen or hit a glitch

Yep, got stuck on a block index issue this morning (see post above), synchronized a new wallet on an Ubuntu machine (bootstrap helped!), took some hours but now it's back up!
Kryptly status update

Excellent news.

looks like the blockexplorer/richlist has either frozen or hit a glitch
Kryptly status update

pm sent

This is on Debian 7 with latest github. I tried deleting the blkindex and all blockchain files to start "fresh", or from the bootstrap, but I get the same error.

Any idea?

PS: seems to work on Ubuntu 14, I am resynchronizing a new wallet from the bootstrap under Ubuntu, but that may take some time.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
I've got a problem with the KryptKoin wallet for the explorer, at startup I get

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file blkindex.dat, error 2
KryptKoin in AppInit()

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
  what():  CDB() : can't open database file blkindex.dat, error 2

and the debug.log contains the same

KryptKoin version v1.5.5.0 (2014-08-02 16:57:02 +0530)
Using OpenSSL version OpenSSL 1.0.1e 11 Feb 2013
Startup time: 03/02/15 07:56:05
Default data directory /wallets/.KryptKoin
Used data directory /wallets/.KryptKoin
dbenv.open LogDir=/wallets/.KryptKoin/database ErrorFile=/wallets/.KryptKoin/db.log
Bound to [::]:22788
Bound to 0.0.0.0:22788
Loading block index...

EXCEPTION: St13runtime_error
CDB() : can't open database file blkindex.dat, error 2
KryptKoin in AppInit()

This is on Debian 7 with latest github. I tried deleting the blkindex and all blockchain files to start "fresh", or from the bootstrap, but I get the same error.

Any idea?

PS: seems to work on Ubuntu 14, I am resynchronizing a new wallet from the bootstrap under Ubuntu, but that may take some time.
I've been having trouble with the Kryptly site for the last 2 days, not sure if it's an issue on my end or the server itself. Waiting for the host to get back to me, but it's making things difficult with pushing the updates to the live site, with constant connection issues!

As soon as I'm able to access without timeouts, I can finish the Stripe update.

While I've been waiting, added a bootstrap option to the KTK site...

http://kryptkoin.com/#bootstrap

Sadly the wallet does take a while to download the blocks but it gets there.

once it's up to date it stakes like a trooper
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Wallet Update

Version 1.5.5.0 released.

- Checkpoints added

- FastStart added

Loads a bit quicker although still hangs on first start, need to try and improve this!

- The "For staking only" option bug fixed

The checkbox should only unlock for staking, so no KTK can be sent without entering your password again.

This has now been fixed, if you unlock for staking, and try to send KTK you are now asked to enter your password.

http://i.imgur.com/sb3WqTC.png

Download Windows Wallet:

The blockchain needs to be downloaded again, here are the blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files to speed up the process.

Please before updating make a backup of your wallet.dat file.

Extract the blkindex.dat and blk0001.dat files to:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\KryptKoin

Wallet: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gx5e6db3wqvb2zd/KryptKoin.1.5.5.0.zip
Blockchain dat files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgf3ws9vlg8z20g/KryptKoin_bc.zip

Liunx/Mac available shortly
is there no working link for the Blockchain dat file ?? the wallet take ages to download the Blockchain :/
does someone have some bots running on bittrex?

Buy orders keep changing and are only set there for like 5 mins at a time? What's the point in that? they never actually buy anything, they just float around looking stupid
I don't use bots, but I agree with your request as these are very annoying recently.

I'll buy some more over the weekend, I am fast approaching the biggest holder Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
The help is necessary. I opened an empty wallet for loading of blocks. After loading I removed the empty wallet.dat file. Instead of it I added wallet.dat with coins. A half of coins simply disappeared from a wallet. New transactions weren't. Where coins disappeared? What ways to restore initial quantity of coins are?
  Hi Smiley  Is your wallet up to date and in sync?
  Now the wallet is completely synchronized, a half of coins aren't present. (Version 1.5.5.0.)
have you tried 'repairwallet' from the console?

Many thanks for the help.
Now everything is good!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Buy orders keep changing and are only set there for like 5 mins at a time? What's the point in that? they never actually buy anything, they just float around looking stupid
I don't use bots, but I agree with your request as these are very annoying recently.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Now everything is good!
Glad that worked.
The help is necessary. I opened an empty wallet for loading of blocks. After loading I removed the empty wallet.dat file. Instead of it I added wallet.dat with coins. A half of coins simply disappeared from a wallet. New transactions weren't. Where coins disappeared? What ways to restore initial quantity of coins are?
  Now the wallet is completely synchronized, a half of coins aren't present. (Version 1.5.5.0.)

Now everything is good!

excellent work, welcome back to KTK Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: