Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 59. (Read 413544 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
The help is necessary.
I opened an empty wallet for loading of blocks.
After loading I removed the empty wallet.dat file.
Instead of it I added wallet.dat with coins.
A half of coins simply disappeared from a wallet.
New transactions weren't.
Where coins disappeared?
What ways to restore initial quantity of coins are?

Hi Smiley

Is your wallet up to date and in sync?
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
The help is necessary.
I opened an empty wallet for loading of blocks.
After loading I removed the empty wallet.dat file.
Instead of it I added wallet.dat with coins.
A half of coins simply disappeared from a wallet.
New transactions weren't.
Where coins disappeared?
What ways to restore initial quantity of coins are?
Activity: 976
Merit: 534

A quick status update on Kryptly.

The Stripe integration is done and will be added to the live site within the next 2 days (Thurs/Fri). I'm now just finishing the SSL cert setup, so I can switch from Stripe dev to live production.

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Got another 10k in trading  Grin thank you dear dumpers you guys doing good job  Kiss
same here. Managed to get some more on the recent dump. I wonder if dumpers ever stop selling so low.
If not, I still have some more dry powder, so bring it on!
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Got another 10k in trading  Grin thank you dear dumpers you guys doing good job  Kiss
is it me or is the volume chart on bittrex wrong?
It was up over 1.1 btc the other day but the charts at the top don't add up to any where near that
I suggest to switch to the 'all' view on the chart at Bittrex. That is the only one they have, that is pretty much reliable. Of course there is some lag of 1-2 hours (so the most recent transactions are not included), but at least this version of the chart is working fine. According to it, we are at 1.41BTC volume for the last week, so very slightly above the borderline.

Thanks man, ill try that when I get back on my comp
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
It was up over 1.1 btc the other day but the charts at the top don't add up to any where near that
I suggest to switch to the 'all' view on the chart at Bittrex. That is the only one they have, that is pretty much reliable. Of course there is some lag of 1-2 hours (so the most recent transactions are not included), but at least this version of the chart is working fine. According to it, we are at 1.41BTC volume for the last week, so very slightly above the borderline.

They have to be off. I am guessing it is displaying the 24 trading volume?

even if i go back through the weekly view, it still shows less than 1 btc, a bit weird
Activity: 87
Merit: 10

They have to be off. I am guessing it is displaying the 24 trading volume?

Is Bittrex the only exchange KTK is traded?   Thanks for the update dev.
Yes, for now that is the only exchange with non-negligable volume. KTK used to be traded on number of very small exchanges, but as there was no interest in KTK there, it either got forgotten or removed.
Now if you want to have KTK added to other exchanges, I think currently KTK is currently on the voting list of c-cex. Other exchanges must be addressed individually.

Alright, Thanks. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.
Good point.

When stripe payments start and the other project kicks in, I'll do a giveaway and it won't be a small one Smiley

We will get people interested in KTK Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
I have been slowly getting votes for c-cex over the last few weeks, we're now upto 9. This wouldn't take a massive push to be listed on there.
we need like 200+ votes, and taking into account the interest in the last KTK giveaway that was organised around the New Year, I wouldn't count on being listed there any time soon.
There is no hurry is there? a lot of coins have died since KTK was created and this one is still here with some interest. It does have a lot of good features that most coins don't.
Whereas you and I understand and agree on that, most of people don't even know that KTK exists. The scale of community interest was measured to some extent in the most recent giveaway and, if I remember correctly, there were only about 15 participants. That only shows how difficult is the adoption, even if you have a good coin with all desired features.
I have been slowly getting votes for c-cex over the last few weeks, we're now upto 9. This wouldn't take a massive push to be listed on there.
we need like 200+ votes, and taking into account the interest in the last KTK giveaway that was organised around the New Year, I wouldn't count on being listed there any time soon.

There is no hurry is there? a lot of coins have died since KTK was created and this one is still here with some interest. It does have a lot of good features that most coins don't.

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Yes, for now that is the only exchange with non-negligable volume. KTK used to be traded on number of very small exchanges, but as there was no interest in KTK there, it either got forgotten or removed.
Now if you want to have KTK added to other exchanges, I think currently KTK is currently on the voting list of c-cex. Other exchanges must be addressed individually.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Ahh i can smell new update  Wink great work dev  Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
^^
It looks very solid, Dev. Looking forward to learn more details.
Pages:
Jump to: