Pages:
Author

Topic: [KTK] KryptKoin > [PHR] Phore: check new ANN - page 61. (Read 413544 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
This week the Kryptly updates will go live, Stripe and some smaller things...

Should have been ready last week, but got sidetracked because of arranging something else for KTK. A couple of people have helped with that, which I'm very pleased to have on-board. work has begun and very soon we can post the details!  Cool

Excellent news, thanks for continuing the work
great Dev! KTK keeps growing at its own, steady pace and watch out how it explodes one day.

yeah i think ktk will be one of them slow and steady risers, only 17mil supply. very undervalued atm.

True Supply is only 17mil which is good and Current price of KTK is very cheap, Those who are not buying now will cry later Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Should have been ready last week, but got sidetracked because of arranging something else for KTK. A couple of people have helped with that, which I'm very pleased to have on-board. work has begun and very soon we can post the details!  Cool

great Dev! KTK keeps growing at its own, steady pace and watch out how it explodes one day.

yeah i think ktk will be one of them slow and steady risers, only 17mil supply. very undervalued atm.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 1022

Activity: 976
Merit: 534

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Hello everyone Smiley
   What's going on ? price seems to be stable at 100 to 150sat good. No one dumping in large amount Smiley Still have faith in KTK & that's good !
hi there, yeah ive noticed krypt quite low priced this few months now, strange as only 17mil supply. i hold large amount and im not dumping anytime soon  Smiley
i predict krypt will flourish soon.
Krypt has been around a long time now and will show it's colours soon enough Smiley
All of us long-term holders, myself included, hope for that. I believe there are still quite some of us who managed to stay with KTK from the very beginning and only took the opportunity to increase their stacks at these unbelievably low prices. As for the recent price action, it looks like we slowly got rid of the sellers and the price stabilised at 100-150sat. that doesn't mean there won't be sellers at 200-250, if we revisit that area again. But at least for the moment, all who wanted to quit at any price seem to be done. Which may be a good news, who knows.  

Hello everyone Smiley

What's going on ? price seems to be stable at 100 to 150sat good. No one dumping in large amount Smiley Still have faith in KTK & that's good !

hi there, yeah ive noticed krypt quite low priced this few months now, strange as only 17mil supply. i hold large amount and im not dumping anytime soon  Smiley

Krypt has been around a long time now and will show it's colours soon enough Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Hello everyone Smiley

hi there, yeah ive noticed krypt quite low priced this few months now, strange as only 17mil supply. i hold large amount and im not dumping anytime soon  Smiley

Hey PT, Just hanging around Smiley

Just waiting for an update to come through, then I'll be doing a twitter give away Smiley
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Hello everyone Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Sent you a PM.
Yeah good idea, and I'll take a look at ZEIT and see what updates they've done.

Is it possible to have an image of the blockchain to be downloaded immediately that is updated, say every month. That is a very good practice of ZEIT coin, a coin that has now well over one million blocks of history. That would help a lot, all new users.
Second issue, ZEIT speeded up a lot the wallet in one of the recent releases - I suppose it would be a good idea to have a look whether the same fix can be applied for KTK.

Is it possible to have an image of the blockchain to be downloaded immediately that is updated, say every month. That is a very good practice of ZEIT coin, a coin that has now well over one million blocks of history. That would help a lot, all new users.
Second issue, ZEIT speeded up a lot the wallet in one of the recent releases - I suppose it would be a good idea to have a look whether the same fix can be applied for KTK.

No worries, it was posted in jest! you can do whatever you like bud.

Only stake when your pc is on, and staking just a couple of hours is better than nothing. If you prefer to move only a small amount to your wallet, that still helps the network! Wink

And sync the wallet before moving your coins, I have been adding more nodes and hoping it helps speed up the blockchain download but still takes a couple of days!

Sounds like a good idea, would be handy for those that don't leave their wallets open all the time
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Only stake when your pc is on, and staking just a couple of hours is better than nothing. If you prefer to move only a small amount to your wallet, that still helps the network! Wink

And sync the wallet before moving your coins, I have been adding more nodes and hoping it helps speed up the blockchain download but still takes a couple of days!
The network seems to be moving a little quicker over the last few days, no 6 hour waiting for blocks, I'll keep on resending my blocks at different times to help out further.
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
a lot of buying and a lot of dumpage, quite entertaining this week Smiley

Yeah i got 33k more coins in trading Smiley sold at 228 & 229 sat and bought back at 162 sat  Grin

I feel very good now my holding are increasing !!

well done Smiley now get those coins to your wallet and stake them Smiley

Buddy already i have few coins on my wallet and i open KTK Wallet whenever i open my PC for work
Daily around 8 to 9 hours my PC is open Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.

Alright I'm sorry Sad Does the wallet have to be staking 24/7 or can I have it stake only when my pc is turned on?

oh don't worry it's just a small amount as it is Wink
Alright sweet, I'll move them to my wallet once it's sync'd

cheers for all your work on KTK Smiley

Alright I'm sorry Sad Does the wallet have to be staking 24/7 or can I have it stake only when my pc is turned on?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
And now we have someone listing over 300k...  Roll Eyes

If you are reading this, maybe move to your wallet and help the network!  Kiss

a lot of buying and a lot of dumpage, quite entertaining this week Smiley

Yeah i got 33k more coins in trading Smiley sold at 228 & 229 sat and bought back at 162 sat  Grin

I feel very good now my holding are increasing !!

well done Smiley now get those coins to your wallet and stake them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: