Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC at end of bounty campaign - page 8. (Read 3292 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
May 19, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
it is good. We will get justice for all by kyc. Previously a lot of people created so many accounts to cheat in the bonus campaign. It is hoped that future projects will be managed very closely
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
I think it's fair because the bounty manager has the right to change the rules whenever he wants, which I hate only one ... scam ... I really hate scam project, so as long as i paid then do anything then i will try to do it including kyc
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 19, 2018, 05:00:41 AM
LCCX Exchange wants KYC from the Bounty people. They don't have a finished project yet. And you should be careful about that. I wouldn't send my data there. Setting up an exchange with little ETH is difficult. So I'm skeptical
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 02:53:09 AM
I personally think that there should be no KYC in bounties as the whole idea behind KYC is so that they know who is investing and if needed later on to track the origin of the funds, but bounters are not investing money, instead they are investing their time, for which they should get paid, without the hassle of KYC
Activity: 18
May 18, 2018, 11:22:01 PM
If the bounty requires a KYC for us to get compensated, we cannot do something about that. But for us many bounty hunters, it is better not to have KYC at the end of the project. For investors, it is okay to have KYC.
Activity: 210
May 18, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
I think KYS its not bad, coz its like antimultiaccounting. but better if u get info about it on start the campaign. but the companies themselves dictate the terms) i just dont like surprise's like ,... huh u need make a KYS or u get nothing...
Activity: 142
May 18, 2018, 07:15:22 PM
I think it is not too good when they ask about in the end. If a project plans to have kyc, they should say about it in the beginning of the campaign.
Activity: 378
May 18, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
I really hate the bounty campaign that forces participants to KYC. If KYC is requested at the beginning of a campaign, I will not participate in that campaign. KYC with a bounty hunter, in my opinion, is not necessary, we have no investment in the project so do not understand what they need our information. I am very worried about my information when KYC. KYC at the end of the campaign is really bad.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 03:00:09 PM
You're right. Sometimes at the end of the company you ask if you need to pass KYC, in response, they are silent. As a result, after 5 days, they write "You have 3 days to pass KYC" and you run like a slaughter collecting the necessary documents. Also, it is often not known how to link an account on the ICO site with a bounty, because not all managers then give Google a form to confirm KYC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Vena.Network
May 18, 2018, 02:24:26 PM
Simply I don't understand why such bounty program managers need to identify every bounty participant. This is KYC - Know Your Customer. Customer -w we, as a bounty participants, are not customers. We don't pay fiat or crypto to receive tokens, we complete the tasks. Crypto is not such thing that is about full identifying each other. If somebody want to get my document why wont he share his ones with me.

Maybe this system is for decreasing of alts. I don't protect such people, they are cheaters, but they do the job anyway. And best protection from alts imo is higher demands to campaigns. For example, not 70 characters, but 400 per post, and it should be constructive, really constructive but not on topic theme. So my opinion kinda KYC for bounty participants is  too much.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:08:08 PM
I don't think that's fair.If virgin plan to conduct the KYC,they have to say about it in the beginning.Each for himself decides to participate in atabati or not.I'd like to stay anonymous.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:07:40 PM
There are some boring people who always like to probe your identity information. They may have some evil motives. They may harass you through various channels or use your identity information to do bad things. For bounty participant, it is a terrifying thing for you to hand over your KYC information to a place that you do not understand.
Activity: 140
May 18, 2018, 02:00:15 PM
To me it's a welcome idea because it minimize fraud from bounty hunters because most bounty hunters because of greed involved themselves in different fraud just to get extra or excess coin from the project which is not fair so I support KYC at the end of the bounty campaign
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 18, 2018, 01:53:06 PM
I dont like it, even though I dont have any other choice but to do it, to be able to receive my reward. but if only I can disagree with it I will do it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251
May 18, 2018, 12:48:38 PM
What do you think about bounty campaigns that announce their KYC check at the end of the campaign? Many bounty hunters simply don't want to do that and the bounty managers or the ICO teams get free promotion for their projects.

Is this fair?

Every bounty thread should clearly state, wether there will be a KYC or not. We should ask the admins for changing the rules regarding this issue.

What do you think?
Kyc or know your customer is minimizing people who has multiple accounts because they are violating the rules. I also do not like having a kyc at the end of the bounty campaign because i am afraid to give my information to them and maybe they could use it to scam other people, that is why sometimes i could not get my tokens because of kyc.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
May 18, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
i dont think so this will be good.
KYC is not required to anything as blockchain is meant to be anonymous
but what can we do?
 we should do what they want.
kyc is one of that. but this is breaking the code.
Activity: 182
May 18, 2018, 12:43:51 PM
Actually I really do not really like the existence of KYC for bounty hunter, for me a bounty hunter very uncomfortable if have to share the data themselves. But yes what else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
Yes, because I think receiving our tokens in myetherwaller is simple sure that it is you. For me? I don't like kyc, because we don't need to expose our identity just to make it is me. Just simple fill up the form.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
May 18, 2018, 12:09:31 PM
I agree if ico ask KYC for bounty.its for minimizing cheater.
But they should announce this at the beginning.not when ico end.
So we can prepare our document for kyc from the beginning.some people miss kyc because they don't follow the news if KYC announce at the end of ico.and I think it's not fair for them
Activity: 60
May 18, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
I don't think it is correct to ask for KYC procedure at the end of the Bounty campaign, I think it should be announced at the start of the campaign whether KYC is required or not.
Pages:
Jump to: