Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC for Airdrops: A bad precedence - page 20. (Read 198064 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 09:52:06 PM
I surmise that for airdrops it is bust (in spite of the fact that two or three times I met such with vast installments). Some secrecy should in any case remain, in light of the fact that the records required for introduction are not kidding enough, and when they are utilized by different people there might be issues
copper member
Activity: 1568
August 13, 2018, 09:43:53 PM
I am with you because KYC for Airdrops is A bad precedence. We all know that most of Airdrops are scam but we use KYC in bounty or invest but not in Airdrops.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 09:52:15 AM
yes it is a bad precedence, because it is so hassle to the part of users who just want to join airdrops. its is not good for an airdrop to follow kYC because it is intended only for the investors.
Activity: 74
August 13, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
 I would not trust my real documents to random AirDrop, which I even am not sure that would be beneficial for me. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 39
August 12, 2018, 09:34:56 AM
I feel fine and it doesn't make a difference when KYC is connected to the mark battle, on the grounds that the consequence of mark crusade is very beneficial. In any case, I can not resist considering if KYC additionally achieved the airdrop. It will be extremely badly designed to recollect the consequence of airdrop is likewise very little.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 08, 2018, 04:12:56 AM
Now this KYC has come into airdrops. Imagine am to submit my ID to some I don't know which planet he or she or they are from for some pennies worth tokens. 

More precisely from the Namex Project where Dragon Ball is located which can eliminate all of the Cryptocurrency in the world. Ahha LOL

If you follow Airdrop if you don't do it if they ask for KYC, the most vulnerable KYC is misused, please look again for KYC usage!
Activity: 137
August 06, 2018, 04:39:24 PM
I think KYC's majorly are to get information on your investors and to protect the tokens or coins from getting to a juridisction where it is illegal or regulated so that the project doesn't run into legal issues in future but I am strongly against kyc's for airdrops. It doesn't make sense.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
August 06, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
I have recently seen where bounty hunters were asked to present identifying documents.  Am really against kyc because one of the reasons I joined crypto was the anonymity which it provides. But sadly that's gently creeping away.

Now this KYC has come into airdrops. Imagine am to submit my ID to some I don't know which planet he or she or they are from for some pennies worth tokens. 

It's terrible and this is a bad precedence these people are setting.

If as a community we do not say no to this,  then it would become the norm.

This just outreagous and just vey dengerous, you dont want to give your ID for worthless or close to worthless airdrop.
I wont even consider this, I belive that in most cases  they have illegal things in mind when they ask for ID in this way.

I will repeat- DO NOT DO THIS.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 06, 2018, 04:22:51 PM
The KYC demand for airdrops isn't a reasonable request. I think I have never acceptted such a thing.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
I think that it is not worthwhile to pass the KUS for the sake of the Eyrdrop, because the projects that are carried out by air companies often do not collect capitalization, and it is not worth knowing where to give their data! I know that hackers often steal this data!
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
Kyc for airdrops or bounties is a bad precedence.
I dont see the reason why participants are expected to provide their vital information because of airdrops that are less than $30 in most cases.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
August 06, 2018, 02:31:33 PM
It is sickening when people gets asked to provide their bio data details in an anonymous space. But you shouldn't blame them as there are just a lot of regulations from many countries and to be safe, they need to be on the safe side and comply to such demands and that is why most times they ask for KYC docs to make sure individuals are eligible for such investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
August 06, 2018, 09:13:14 AM
Am really against kyc because one of the reasons I joined crypto was the anonymity which it provides.
Nah, the "anonymity" are the reason why am I avoid and against the KYC process as well.
I think KYC is only for the investor, not us. We only get a small amount from airdrop and I think we as airdrop/bounty participants are not supposed to complete the KYC! But unfortunately, if we want to get the reward from it, we must obey of the rules Undecided
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
August 06, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
the situation with kyc unfortunately does not change( more and bolshe projects is required before the proof of identity..I think soon every project this will require, on the one hand will disappear almost all the bots on the other hand will come another type of fraud-people will start to buy other people's documents,and thieves will steal these documents..in General, anything good
Activity: 84
August 06, 2018, 08:26:53 AM
I'm against the KYC. I don't want to transfer my personal data for use to anyone .
There are so many scammers on the crypto market now! I don`t want to risk my personal data so much.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 06, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
I completely reject this procedure and I think that this is not correct, since all this does not make sense, because all the crypto currency is not related to the SEC, especially airdrops. I agree with the SEC about investors, but not about everything else.
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 08:24:38 AM
It is true, it is very regrettable to have to need an identity just to get a free coin. And this is what makes me less follow the airdrop program.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 08:21:03 AM
I agree witht you.
I have nothing against kyc, but not for airdrops participants. I think, kyc for airdrops it’s a very bad idea and I don’t participate in such projects.

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
I also want it to be dispensed because airdrop gives coins for free and if kyc is not a rule on airdrop then more people will participate in this business

KYC for airdrop participants is a no no for me but it might good to prevent multi account that join the bounty. There are many cheaters and alt account out there, I even see a person can handle 100+ accounts. It's crazy right, so I think KYC is also good for airdrops and bounty.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
August 02, 2018, 09:38:49 PM
I have recently seen where bounty hunters were asked to present identifying documents.  Am really against kyc because one of the reasons I joined crypto was the anonymity which it provides. But sadly that's gently creeping away.

It's terrible and this is a bad precedence these people are setting.

If as a community we do not say no to this,  then it would become the norm.
Personally, I have not come across such an incidence where airdrops request for KYC. This appears a bit fishy because airdrops are just intended to draw the attention of investors to the worth of a coin on the market. Moreover, airdrops nowadays do not pay and are full of scam so it will be advisable not to venture the type which require KYC participation.
Pages:
Jump to: