Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 26. (Read 2893 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
I think that every ico and bounty should have KYC. Yes, a project should know their customer. And as is goes for bounty, it will help stop a lot of scammers who spam bounties with fake accounts.

I don't think that every ICO and bounty should have KYC. There are so many scam ICO that's why intensive research to the ICOs project and dev team should be considered otherwise, you end up being scam.
Indeed today the average is almost applied in the airdrop bounty and also the exchange to detect fraud or fraud. this is very good to run now
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 29, 2018, 03:14:22 AM
I think that every ico and bounty should have KYC. Yes, a project should know their customer. And as is goes for bounty, it will help stop a lot of scammers who spam bounties with fake accounts.

I don't think that every ICO and bounty should have KYC. There are so many scam ICO that's why intensive research to the ICOs project and dev team should be considered otherwise, you end up being scam.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 02:51:54 AM
I don't think it's necessary. I still feel that my information is more precious than the token i get from airdrop. Besides, who knows they would use our information for?
Activity: 476
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 29, 2018, 02:48:55 AM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
I think applying a KYC in an airdrop is not right. KYC is needed to confirm our personal identity. and even then I do it only for a market, like indodax.
if not pressed I don't want to give my identity to a program that I think is not clear enough.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
No give your kyc for airdrops. If you join hundreds of airdrops, it is very difficult to earn money, and it is a huge mistake to give your credentials to a place where you will not make money. Its a big mistake
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 02:47:49 AM
in my opinion it depends on the project and the reward, if the project is good and the reward is good, it should be kyc, otherwise if the project is not good and the reward is small it should not be kyc
Activity: 897
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 02:45:38 AM
I don't agree to fill Kyc for airdrop, I prefer Kyc for bounty campaigns rather than airdop. I've joined the airdrop but I didn't get anything.
Activity: 462
September 29, 2018, 02:37:22 AM
I would not advise you to provide your personal data and especially for the sake of participation in airdrop. I could understand if it was a bounty company of some good project, but for airdrops sake?
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 01:06:23 AM
This will not be proportional to the risk would be acceptable. KYC was at risk when misused to an improper activity as crimes. and this is when compared to paid in airdrop clearly just totally not comparable at all. better forget it because it would be at risk against yourself in future. search other fields in addition to airdrop a greater result.
Activity: 336
September 29, 2018, 12:50:48 AM
I feel anxious to verify to receive airdrop. This affects the security of personal information. Although KYC helps limit cheat, it is a cause for concern.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 28, 2018, 09:42:38 PM
KYC for airdrops? omg.. what a nonsence! If someone requires KYC for airdrops, then it's 99.9% scam!!
KYC is necessary in order to prevent money laundering through ICO, but why it is necessary to use a KYC for airdrop's??? Huh It is completely unclear. Do not get fooled by this fraud guys.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 09:30:49 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

Its true mate never fall for this KYC required airdrops because not just because of scamming,but a chance of being a victim of Hacking or may used your data for other connections from illegal or criminality.and I don’t know why needed to bring complete details for just an airdrops?This not even fits the essence of crypto community of decentralization and anonymity.so better get away of these guys because for security measures

There is no legal reasons to do kyc without investors, so you would have to wonder why would they want your personal information.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 28, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

Its true mate never fall for this KYC required airdrops because not just because of scamming,but a chance of being a victim of Hacking or may used your data for other connections from illegal or criminality.and I don’t know why needed to bring complete details for just an airdrops?This not even fits the essence of crypto community of decentralization and anonymity.so better get away of these guys because for security measures
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 09:06:09 PM
KYC is good for us but airdrop isnt good Grin airdrop just gives small profit which is not worth for doing
there are many ways to get more profit than airdrop
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 28, 2018, 08:59:07 PM
The choice is theirs, mate. Personally, I don't like it either, but since they all have the choice whether to join or not then it will be fully up to them. I know that a lot of people here are only looking for free tokens. They would go as far as repeatedly joining airdrops even if they have an inkling that the tokens they will receive will only be worth a lollipop. I would not exert much effort for such small amount.
Activity: 532
September 28, 2018, 08:59:02 PM
i don't think giving your information is good especially in airdrop where many are scam. we can't trust them and there is many possibilities giving your information will harm you. they can sell your info and may lead to future trouble. so no to KYC in airdrops.
Activity: 290
September 28, 2018, 08:55:24 PM
Knowing that most airdrops are just scams and no good that is really alarming to know that even airdroos starts implementing kyc now. I really don't like sharing my private information online for reasons such as it will be used by other people.
Activity: 219
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 08:52:22 PM
be careful when using KYC, because now there are so many projects that cheat, don't let KYC be misused by irresponsible people ... this strategy needs to be watched because this is the biggest year of a scam where there are lots of irresponsible project projects
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
I know that airdrops do not pay meaning amount of reward. On a normal ground, i do not like the idea of giving out my personal details to strangers, which means airdrop is a no to me.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
Personally, it is not worth risking your identity for a few tokens, KYC is something very delicate that I only trust to trusted entities or that is inevitable, but that a random airdrop is asking for my passport I do not see very attractive, and less for a few coins that are probably worth nothing later.
Pages:
Jump to: