Pages:
Author

Topic: KYC to airdrops is it good? - page 23. (Read 2893 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 270
October 04, 2018, 03:00:53 PM
Most airdrops are worth a couple of bucks. And i don't share my personal information in return of some bucks.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 02:58:49 PM
I have come across KYC in other business areas before and believe me this is just a necessary measure. As for Airdrop, then of course you understand that you can create many different wallets and accounts for this business and just collect a free distribution and make money on it, but many programs don’t need traffic, all the more unique. Thanks to KYC, you can remove all fake accounts or bots, thereby saving money for real participants. And if we talk about serious programs, then there will definitely need KYC, since most likely it will already be a requirement of regulators and without this it will not be possible to take part.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
October 04, 2018, 02:58:06 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.
You are right is not worth it but as long as people are willing to give their information to people over the Internet that they do not know just for a few dollars then this is going to continue, but at the end they are the ones that are going to regret it because probabilities dictate that at some point they're going to give their information to bad persons that are going to use that data to do bad stuff.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 04, 2018, 02:47:17 PM
I also do not see the point. To get a very small amount, you risk your personal data very much. Personally, I do not join such airdrop.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 02:44:12 PM
I think that KYC is asking for really good projects, and to pass this procedure for $ 50, I do not see the point.
KYC air droplets in my opinion is not necessary because it is a waste of time and also the point is that the allotment of large investor investors to increase to a greater profit.
I agree that only serious ICO projects require passing KYC. After all, projects that will give a negligible profit are not worth passing the KYK, that is, the passage of verification should be only the fir getting a good profit.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:31:24 PM
I don't see the point of waiting for airdrop to confirm identity. Okay still zhlya bounty.  But in this case does not exactly a lot to earn, potla hundred there together cream remove referrals.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 02:13:19 PM
Why give you personal info for just a penny. That's why KYC should only focus on ICO investor cause they are the one who releasing a huge sum of money.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
For Airdrops KYC is OK but i do not  recommend for the ICOs as we dont have a guaranty that the coin comes to the market and have a place for a long term , the KYC are the data people , and  people participate from many countries and the data can be sold for a good amount and they make profits and the ICO may vanish in a night and its just a waste of time working for ICOs. better we give for Airdrops for coins that have stand in the market.  
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
October 04, 2018, 02:05:29 PM
KYC harm airdrop I'm not to participate in their airdrops . The thing is that it is dangerous to provide your data
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
October 04, 2018, 01:58:16 PM
KYC for airdrop? I will not do that, I will not give my identity just for something of little value. I think it's unfair.
Activity: 218
October 04, 2018, 01:44:58 PM
I think often there are not stupid people and they know what they are doing. In many projects there is a whole staff of lawyers who know better what to do and what not.
Activity: 448
October 04, 2018, 04:46:18 AM
Without doubt. I'm not going to do projects that require KYC. You don't know if people who need KYC are trustworthy. There is no need to disclose personal privacy. There are many black industry chains behind KYC. You never know what your message will be used for.

Activity: 329
AGATE
October 04, 2018, 04:40:42 AM
This is the weirdest system I've ever seen. Why do enthusiasts pass KYC?
For most of them, these are all one-day projects. They came to press 1 button and pick up the coins.
In my opinion this is a collection of documents for resale!
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
October 03, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
I think that KYC is asking for really good projects, and to pass this procedure for $ 50, I do not see the point.
KYC air droplets in my opinion is not necessary because it is a waste of time and also the point is that the allotment of large investor investors to increase to a greater profit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 07:33:56 PM
I do not think that this is good, but projects are trying to comply with the norms of regulation. Therefore, they will introduce new rules that the regulator will require.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
October 03, 2018, 07:33:02 PM
I don't think KYC for airdrops offered is fair for those who joined. Some ICO with airdropping is not also fine to get KYC for tokens worth almost nothing or a burger meal is not really fine. I observed it in some ICOs with airdrops that even with giveaways like that so small needs KYC? Don't fall for it guys, not worth it.

KYC for Airdrop of course No very Big No. I will never give anyone my ID for a little penny of money
you should be careful by giving KYC data. make sure the company is responsible for the data you provide. there is no guarantee your data is safe, the worst is that your data is misused.
take a promising airdrop and of course without KYC.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 03, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Actually, from my personal point of view, KYC's for airdrop and bounty are not really necessary. At the present time, when airdrop and bounty campaigns account for less than 5% of the total token supply, KYC becomes a waste of time and is only needed for investors because the number of Token for sale is higher, it obtains 60% of total token supply.
Activity: 448
October 03, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
I believe that the only thing we must accept KYC is in exchanges, this is a little more delicate because it handles real money with real business, but for both bounties and airdrops I think it is unnecessary to ask for documents just to receive tokens that have a high probability of not getting anywhere, you can never know what will happen with your identity, that is something very precious that we have to take good care.

Activity: 406
October 03, 2018, 07:01:01 PM
airdrop isnt good to do, we may just get scammed or just get small payment as f*ck
i dont join it anymore after not get payment from it
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 06:47:27 PM
In my opinion, KYC will help us to limit fraud and fraudulent airdrop. I think that is also a necessary element that Airdrop and Bounty should offer to less participants
Pages:
Jump to: