Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 105. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
How's the Yolo train doing?
Wondering who's holding my very cheap .002 shares
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
and maybe they will receive the ID's In an HourTM.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
You watch too much tv. Im sure you also believed Pirate was hiding in Vietnam under a false ID leading the good life with his money stashed in Swiss numbered bank accounts. Alberto, assuming he is behind this, may be a scammer, but he is not a fugitive, can still be reached by phone and mail after his previous cons.

I do not watch TV at all  Lips sealed All I said was if Alberto and co. want to run, they could easily do that. If tomorrow they go to the SEC and admit what they did that is a different matter.  Smiley

Neither Alberto nor Alessia are on the prospectus - they will deny any significant involvement with the venture. Everyone else that is on the prospectus has began to distance themselves from the project, except for Samuel Noi.

Does anyone have any evidence that Samuel Noi of Labcoin is a physical being in this reality?
Only Ukyo knows. He may require ID for labcoin to list on bitfunder.

Maybe Ukyo knows and maybe Burnside knows.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
You watch too much tv. Im sure you also believed Pirate was hiding in Vietnam under a false ID leading the good life with his money stashed in Swiss numbered bank accounts. Alberto, assuming he is behind this, may be a scammer, but he is not a fugitive, can still be reached by phone and mail after his previous cons.

I do not watch TV at all  Lips sealed All I said was if Alberto and co. want to run, they could easily do that. If tomorrow they go to the SEC and admit what they did that is a different matter.  Smiley

Neither Alberto nor Alessia are on the prospectus - they will deny any significant involvement with the venture. Everyone else that is on the prospectus has began to distance themselves from the project, except for Samuel Noi.

Does anyone have any evidence that Samuel Noi of Labcoin is a physical being in this reality?
Only Ukyo knows. He may require ID for labcoin to list on bitfunder.
Sou
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
(Bitcoin related text here)
How much did they actually make with this scam? Whoever they may be.

Thousands of BTC. How much will that become over time? I think i could make quite a comfortable life out of that.
Activity: 672
How much did they actually make with this scam? Whoever they may be.
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)

Activity: 167

legendary
Activity: 910
I just wanted to visit real quick and let people know that I will not be moderating or participating in the IRC Q/A. I was for a long time, and would still be happy to relay news for Labcoin but the fact is that I have had very little to report lately and had to withstand quite a few accusations from several people on the forum.

Without information to provide, and having been put in a situation where I had to "break my word" several times to simply to lack of communication i have full understanding that investors and the public in general is upset but the fact is that I have never had any inside information on the project and have always just attempted to relay the status and information that I have been provided with.

For what it's worth I still don't see any reason to believe the project is a Scam and I myself have not, and do not intend to sell the shares I own.

This post is not means as critique towards Labcoin, but I feel that to regain confidence the Labcoin team themselves need to answer the questions from the forum directly so that there is just no possibility for any misunderstanding or miscommunication.

I hate the Swede, i said it
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Yes I really believe this. How long did it take to get Bin Laden? And it was a far bigger fuss than the SEC could ever make about anything. OK, that guy was probably much smarter than these people here. But this is really petty crime and does not justify a large scale international operation. I think that you believe too much in the omnipotence of US authorities.

What a great comparison  Undecided
Yeah, if fabrizio and theswede would be holed up in Pakistan protected by the ISI and quite possibly CIA, supported by millions and surrounded by an army of men loyal enough to give their lives for them, maybe it would be tricky.

This is not needed. If they just go to some obscure country and take a different identity, nobody will ever find them. At least not until they commit something much more serious than what they did.
legendary
Yes I really believe this. How long did it take to get Bin Laden? And it was a far bigger fuss than the SEC could ever make about anything. OK, that guy was probably much smarter than these people here. But this is really petty crime and does not justify a large scale international operation. I think that you believe too much in the omnipotence of US authorities.

What a great comparison  Undecided
Yeah, if fabrizio and theswede would be holed up in Pakistan protected by the ISI and quite possibly CIA, supported by millions and surrounded by an army of men loyal enough to give their lives for them, maybe it would be tricky.

But the SEC does not have any better chance of doing anything about people hiding in some remote corner of the globe.

You dont really believe that, do you?

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
OMG the rankings now indicate that LABCOIN is under 377 GHS:

25   0 China BTC   377.98 GH/s

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

It's falling apart...  Shocked
BtcGuild is having issues. My hashrate is also way lower than normal.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
OMG the rankings now indicate that LABCOIN is under 377 GHS:

25   0 China BTC   377.98 GH/s

http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

It's falling apart...  Shocked
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

Oh Yeah I agree with that. At this point I agree we should do all we can to positively identify everyone involved. The main unknown at this point is still Sam. Is there any way we could get info on him?? Can we ask a forum admin for Sam's IP? At least we would then know which country he's from.

And if he's using Tor, then one more point towards he being a fraud.
legendary
Activity: 882
Taking money back is really difficult, but we could try our best to get them punished, or at least force them to hide somewhere forever.
legendary
If anyone actually believe that it is possible to take legal action against this, they are seriously delusional.

Or they have read the securities act, unlike you.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
If anyone actually believe that it is possible to take legal action against this, they are seriously delusional.
legendary
What happens if they got captured?
Will there be a forced buy back? Or will our share simplely worthless?

YOu dont really think the SEC will resolve this matter by using a foreign, unregistered anonymous exchange, do you?

Jump to: