Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 104. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Carbonia. Cared for at home in small plantation of marijuana with lots of irrigation and ventilation: a young man of Carbonia was arrested by the police of the operational core of Carbonia and mobile radio station Giba for cultivation and possession for the purpose of drug trafficking.

Armandi Alberto, 23, of Carbonia, had pulled up at the house a veritable greenhouse in His attic containing 10 seedlings of "cannabis indica" that would have reached a height of over one meter. The seeds Had Been ordered by the young via the Internet. The military, in Additions to the garden, They also found 80 grams of marijuana Already dried and 10 of hashish.

Caught in flagrante delicto, Armandi was arrested by police and is now at the disposal of the judicial authority.

So I wondered how many people called "Alberto Armandi" are there (because maybe it's not the same guy)?

But in Linkedin there's just 1.   Embarrassed
Right, but it seems anyone named Alberto Armandi has a high tendency of being a criminal.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
Carbonia. Cared for at home in small plantation of marijuana with lots of irrigation and ventilation: a young man of Carbonia was arrested by the police of the operational core of Carbonia and mobile radio station Giba for cultivation and possession for the purpose of drug trafficking.

Armandi Alberto, 23, of Carbonia, had pulled up at the house a veritable greenhouse in His attic containing 10 seedlings of "cannabis indica" that would have reached a height of over one meter. The seeds Had Been ordered by the young via the Internet. The military, in Additions to the garden, They also found 80 grams of marijuana Already dried and 10 of hashish.

Caught in flagrante delicto, Armandi was arrested by police and is now at the disposal of the judicial authority.

So I wondered how many people called "Alberto Armandi" are there (because maybe it's not the same guy)?

But in Linkedin there's just 1.   Embarrassed
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Caught in flagrante delicto red-handed, Armandi was arrested by police and is now at the disposal of the judicial authority.

FTFY
Activity: 238

KS
No wonder he's into Bitcoin. What's his nick on SR again? Tongue
www.coinschedule.com
How's the Yolo train doing?

The only guy taking responsibility for the company is also the only guy that doesn't exist. So i guess you could say, it's one hell of a ride.

This is why, if there's anything that's worth doing with all the amazing brains involved in this forum, it's finding out more about Sam!

1) IP address user "Labcoin" is using?
2) Contact the couple of "Sam Nois" in Linkedin/Facebook?
3) Find Alberto's current whereabouts. Do we have his phone number, email, etc?
4) Ask Burnside and Ukyo if they have these people's info?
5) Anything else we can do??

https://www.facebook.com/alberto.armandi in the friends of https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti/friends

This is an even better resource: hk.linkedin.com/pub/alberto-armandi/11/a74/b27
http://www.twitter.com/albertoarmandi

His profile is very open and he has lots of endorsements. Doesn't look suspicious at all.

I know about all the stuff that people have uncovered... but I am not convinced that Alberto is involved or that Labcoin is a scam. I am just being cautious.

Add this to all those endorsement, use google translate from Italian to English
http://ricerca.gelocal.it/lanuovasardegna/archivio/lanuovasardegna/2006/09/12/SW1SD_SW103.html

Funny fact: One of the endorsements is from Fabrizio Tatti!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

The only guy taking responsibility for the company is also the only guy that doesn't exist. So i guess you could say, it's one hell of a ride.

This is why, if there's anything that's worth doing with all the amazing brains involved in this forum, it's finding out more about Sam!

https://www.facebook.com/alberto.armandi in the friends of https://www.facebook.com/fabrizio.tatti/friends

His profile is very open and he has lots of endorsements. Doesn't look suspicious at all.

I know about all the stuff that people have uncovered... but I am not convinced that Alberto is involved or that Labcoin is a scam. I am just being cautious.

Add this to all those endorsement, use google translate from Italian to English
http://ricerca.gelocal.it/lanuovasardegna/archivio/lanuovasardegna/2006/09/12/SW1SD_SW103.html
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Thanks a lot for your effort, bitwhizz.
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
Can you lot not start a new thread for your Inspector Clouseau work and let us shareholders who still believe in the ligitimacy of this company get on with being constructive and preparing for the forthcoming Q&A session?

And for the love of God will our American cousins please realise that the Planet Earth does not revolve around all things SEC.

Oh great, i've been waiting for that Q&A. When does it start?
www.coinschedule.com

legendary
Activity: 910

Ask Theymos

I have just asked Theymos for the ip address of labcoin

'Hello Theymos

As you might be aware there is a very great possibility that Labcoin is a scam which has conned 1 million dollars from investors, I think it is vital now to start an investigation into Labcoin with no delay. Myself and other members of bitcoin talk has lost money due to the labcoin con. I am writing to ask whether you can aquire the IP address of the Labcoin account which might help for the likely occurence of a police investigation

Regards'
Activity: 163
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
Can you lot not start a new thread for your Inspector Clouseau work and let us shareholders who still believe in the ligitimacy of this company get on with being constructive and preparing for the forthcoming Q&A session?

And for the love of God will our American cousins please realise that the Planet Earth does not revolve around all things SEC.

legendary
Activity: 882
Why no one suggest to report Fabrizio to the police immediately? Just because he said he is not involved? This is the one who we can definitely find, and he knows everyone else.
Sou

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
i agree we should also be hounding the THeswede,
The swede should be disclosing details to us such as how he contacted them, whats their contact number, whats their adresss if they ever sent him a letter where was it from (check the stamp, even finger prints), anything that can locate these people as if he thinks he will be getting off this scott free for his  involvement, he should think again. If their is a court case (which their probably will be), he will most likely be obligated to attend and even trialed for your involvement. The only way hr can really save your ass is by disclosing everything to us to bring these perpetrators and bring them to justice. The swede is the closest link we have and we know his real identity therefore he should be more should disclose absolutely everything which he isn't doing

Exactly. And its not like theswede has no legal liability;  if he cant point elsewhere, he will be the only one taking responsibility and end up being liable for all damages. "just a spokesperson" doesnt fly if you are knowingly providing substantial support in promoting this stuff.
KS
legendary
Activity: 910

i agree we should also be hounding the THeswede,
The swede should be disclosing details to us such as how he contacted them, whats their contact number, whats their adresss if they ever sent him a letter where was it from (check the stamp, even finger prints), anything that can locate these people as if he thinks he will be getting off this scott free for his  involvement, he should think again. If their is a court case (which their probably will be), he will most likely be obligated to attend and even trialed for his involvement. The only way he can really save his ass is by disclosing everything to us to bring these perpetrators to justice. The swede is the closest link we have and we know his real identity therefore he should be disclosing absolutely everything and using his own dilligence how he can help us track these guy down which he isn't doing
www.coinschedule.com

Sou

Jump to: