Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 113. (Read 1079974 times)

KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is why scams work and always will, the exact attitudes and rationalization you display

Yep.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
This is why scams work and always will, the exact attitudes and rationalization you display
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I can afford it and will admit I am wrong if it fails, what will you do when LC reaches its ATH in the next month?

No trading on BTCT.co after the 7th and no new exchange (yet). ATL is more likely on 6/10.

We should agree to disagree. Only time will tell

I'm not NOT agreeing with you, but I find the facts are stacked against the outcome you describe. If indeed they reach ATH next month, I will be really sorry to have sold.

(well, technically, I have put some low low bids, just in case - play money for the younglings in the room that would think it is actually a good idea, because it actually is not, it's called gambling and you can become addicted and it's very bad)

100% this isn't a dead cert, but the risk/reward is right FOR ME, was at ipo was at 3x ipo and is now. Luckily my average cost is 1/2 IPO now, so the upside is huge. The downside I can afford to lose it all, people always see things in different ways, I'm not saying my way is right for everyone but it works for me win or lose I've made a decision and I'm sticking to it.

Look at holding BTC, huge swings plenty on non believers, but anyone who has held for a year has made money, the majority has made a lot of fiat. Not apples for apples,but you get my drift
KS
I can afford it and will admit I am wrong if it fails, what will you do when LC reaches its ATH in the next month?

No trading on BTCT.co after the 7th and no new exchange (yet). ATL is more likely on 6/10.

I'm not NOT agreeing with you, but I find the facts are stacked against the outcome you describe. If indeed they reach ATH next month, I will be really sorry to have sold.

(well, technically, I have put some low low bids, just in case - play money for the younglings in the room that would think it is actually a good idea, because it actually is not, it's called gambling and you can become addicted and it's very bad)
legendary

KS

legendary
Long term holders aren't too fussed in short term prices, to be frank him and the fudsters have enabled a lot of us to increase our stakes and average our costs well below IPO, sure I will lose more coin than just my ipo stake but the hypothetical returns are far greater. You either believe or you don't, but one way or another I'm not selling till next year
I am so happy now that I know that you'll be one of the bagholders. Some of the people here don't deserve to lose, but you certainly do! Smiley

KS
Long term holders aren't too fussed in short term prices, to be frank him and the fudsters have enabled a lot of us to increase our stakes and average our costs well below IPO, sure I will lose more coin than just my ipo stake but the hypothetical returns are far greater. You either believe or you don't, but one way or another I'm not selling till next year

This is the typical making of a con. When you end up at the point where "You either believe or you don't", you've been had.

There is NOTHING about belief here, this is not a religion. Disclosure is not optional.
legendary
KS
My view is that it's not a scam, just a fuckup. The fuckup was compounded by sam coming on here and making promises he couldn't deliver on. (like "we'll be back on the btcguild top 25 in an hour!") which made it look a lot more like a scam and like he was completely incompetent.

Yes and probably shitting the backlash from the community, look at the thread 500 pages ago. He was getting the Spanish Inquisition from the fudsters, I would say fuck it and not communicate and put the effort into getting it fixed. Then the hardware fails for whatever reason, shit what do I do? Ill have my arse handed to me again, ill just say 2 weeks. Finally I realise I need help and pay for external help. Just a view, might be right, might be wrong.

Either way time has come for an open book and some honesty, Sam fucked up hard not coming to the community for help, if he had he would of gained trust and we would have more information. I just hope this QA goes through and we get information.

IF this is not a scam, what it shows is that he/they don't care about their shareholders, which is bad for the potential returns and makes this a bad investment ANYWAY.

No Sam has said wait a month, he doesn't care about the day traders only the holders. Big difference, the day traders are causing the shit and causing long term holders to sell, the manipulation is strong in this one

That statement makes no sense. If you care about the holders, you don't destroy the value of their investment by NOT communicating.

It is precisely because of their miscommunication that there is so much volatility in the stock and that the day traders are having a field day.
KS
legendary
My view is that it's not a scam, just a fuckup. The fuckup was compounded by sam coming on here and making promises he couldn't deliver on. (like "we'll be back on the btcguild top 25 in an hour!") which made it look a lot more like a scam and like he was completely incompetent.

Yes and probably shitting the backlash from the community, look at the thread 500 pages ago. He was getting the Spanish Inquisition from the fudsters, I would say fuck it and not communicate and put the effort into getting it fixed. Then the hardware fails for whatever reason, shit what do I do? Ill have my arse handed to me again, ill just say 2 weeks. Finally I realise I need help and pay for external help. Just a view, might be right, might be wrong.

Either way time has come for an open book and some honesty, Sam fucked up hard not coming to the community for help, if he had he would of gained trust and we would have more information. I just hope this QA goes through and we get information.

IF this is not a scam, what it shows is that he/they don't care about their shareholders, which is bad for the potential returns and makes this a bad investment ANYWAY.

No Sam has said wait a month, he doesn't care about the day traders only the holders. Big difference, the day traders are causing the shit and causing long term holders to sell, the manipulation is strong in this one
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Yes and probably shitting the backlash from the community, look at the thread 500 pages ago. He was getting the Spanish Inquisition from the fudsters, I would say fuck it and not communicate and put the effort into getting it fixed. [etc., etc.]

It didn't start out as a scam.  He wasn't a bright child, but he was likable and played well with others...  Somewhere between then and now something went wrong, and now we're here, and here sure looks, smells & acts like a scam.
Wut do Huh
KS

legendary

KS
---  So honest question, as I obviously just don't quite understand.

If there is a supposed trainwreck coming, and BTCT is closing, so share's can't be traded past oct 7th anyway..

...  and if there were 10Mil shares issued (7mill to the public..whatever..)..  

So, why are there only about ONE Million shares up for asks at the moment..  

It's like..   9 out of 10 bagholders prefer labcoin?

Help me understand.

Undecided

These are just the open asks (the rest is "hidden"). You could sell 10M shares at once by filling the bid side, without having to put your shares on the ask side first.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Hey Everyone!
I have a Bag!
A very Nice Expensive Bag.
Maybe this bag will be full of money one day.

And maybe Sam Noi will come out of a cave where he's been hiding with Bin Laden, and give us an update on the war in Afghanistan and give us pictures of his and Osama's mining rigs. 50TH worth. Yay. I live in hope.

Just as likely they will fail. But it isn't an outright scam, that's just idiotic
Jump to: