Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 109. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+1:52:19UTC

Broken promise again?
Is that for the end of "tomorrow" in any particular time zone, or just an arbitrary 24hrs after the announcement of "tomorrow"?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+1:52:19UTC

Broken promise again?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
Where can i read the answers of the q&a?

If it ever happens someone will share the log.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
thSwede,  Could you please take a moment to respond to these two questions?  I think the answers if truthful and non-damaging would help a lot.

theSwede, who all have you had contact with?

Alessia? If so, when was the last time?
Sam? If so, were you on a Skype or phone conversation where you could infer nationality?

A Labcoin appears just as the price tanks. Haven't we seen that before?

Also, where's the million shares?

Some amounts of shares were used as payouts for team members, including theSwede.

Labcoin claimed when asked about the missing MILLION shares that they were used to pay you.  Could you please confirm or deny that assertion?

labcoin never said that they were used to pay Swede. They were used to pay team members, like Swede, Alessia, etc. Alessia sold one of those three infamous Avalons to raise funds for the initial tape out

I helped her sell it and received 1500 shares in compensation.

Can you post a screenshot of the 1500 shares transfer

I really don't have a reason to lie. To answer someone else's question, yes, I do know who she sold it to and I know for a fact that the transaction did complete successfully.

Here's a screenshot of the transfer-in from labcoin. I haven't talked to her since the transaction completed and I don't have any sort of insider information. I didn't even know about LC when we began trying to sell them (a month or so before the IPO).

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Where can i read the answers of the q&a?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That was a fake post.

What do you mean by that, please elaborate.

That guy was just trolling. Look at his post history. He is not a Labcoin team member.

Actually, I think it was already established as legit.  Not trying to be contrary, but it was a legit post.

I know there is evidence that Alessia (delaria) purchased Avalons, but what makes you think twentyseventy was involved?  I guess I missed that post.

twentyseventy has stated multiple times that he has helped Alessia sell one of the Avalons to someone in USA a while back and today he stated that, as a reward for his efforts, he received 1500 shares.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
That was a fake post.

That guy was just trolling. Look at his post history. He is not a Labcoin team member.

Actually, I think it was already established as legit.  Not trying to be contrary, but it was a legit post.

I know there is evidence that Alessia (delaria) purchased Avalons, but what makes you think twentyseventy was involved?  I guess I missed that post.

Edit: I stand corrected. Twentyseventy was involved with Alessia and her Avalons per below.
legendary
Activity: 994
That was a fake post.

Actually, I think it was already established as legit.  Not trying to be contrary, but it was a legit post.
legendary
That was a fake post.

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
thSwede,  Could you please take a moment to respond to these two questions?  I think the answers if truthful and non-damaging would help a lot.

Sam? If so, were you on a Skype or phone conversation where you could infer nationality?

Some amounts of shares were used as payouts for team members, including theSwede.

Labcoin claimed when asked about the missing MILLION shares that they were used to pay you.  Could you please confirm or deny that assertion?

labcoin never said that they were used to pay Swede. They were used to pay team members, like Swede, Alessia, etc. Alessia sold one of those three infamous Avalons to raise funds for the initial tape out

Can you post a screenshot of the 1500 shares transfer
Activity: 252
Phew, and I thought I was in a shitty position with 0.3 lost  Grin
legendary
And just to be clear, I've lost 193 btc so far on this company.  I want very much for them to be legit so I can possible make that money back.

Unfortunately these questions, in my mind at least need to be answered before I can start to piece this broken puzzle back together.  These are questions theSwede has answers to.
KS
Activity: 448

You know who she sold it to? (yes/no -don't have to say a name)
legendary

Thank you for that info, but they did indeed claim to use shares to pay theSwede (check the quote in your post).
legendary
Activity: 1386

legendary

legendary
A million shares isn't 900 BTC though or is it?

One million shares sold @ .003 would have been 3000 btc.  You can't say how much shares are worth without a timeframe.
Activity: 350

I don't accuse you of making 900BTC. Can you post a screen shot of your portfolio and redact everything except for the Labcoin portion? That would be enough to satisfy us.

We do not want to invade your privacy. We just want some transparency with so much money on the line and so many dreams at stake. If you have 30,000 shares then you know how it feels to see the price going to 0.00001 with no indication of recovery or even an exchange.

I am mobile right now and with no Yubikey access (my choice of 2 factor) but can definitely post a screenshot of this in a few hours at the latest.

Okay thanks. That would be appreciated and do a lot to restore your credibility.

+1
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Labcoin claimed when asked about the missing MILLION shares that they were used to pay you.  Could you please confirm or deny that assertion?

A million shares isn't 900 BTC though or is it?

Anyway, TheSwede said he will show his 30,000 shares in a few hours. He is known to at least keep his schedules and dates.
legendary

Jump to: