Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 110. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
The players of the scam have been outed. We caught them, red handed. There will be no Q and A.
It is over. Swede is in 'get out cleanly' mode considering there is no way in hell anyone can debunk the connections we made.
And everyone please stop saying 'Sam' we have proven he is Alberto or Alessia.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Does the Swede or anyone else at least know what time the IRC Q&A will be?  Huh

I have not getting any information from the team regarding the Q/A.

How do you keep in touch with "the team". When you speak of "the team" you are referring to Sam correct? How do the two of you communicate? PM's? Skype? Phone?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Amazing Company!TM
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I just wanted to visit real quick and let people know that I will not be moderating or participating in the IRC Q/A. I was for a long time, and would still be happy to relay news for Labcoin but the fact is that I have had very little to report lately and had to withstand quite a few accusations from several people on the forum.

Without information to provide, and having been put in a situation where I had to "break my word" several times to simply to lack of communication i have full understanding that investors and the public in general is upset but the fact is that I have never had any inside information on the project and have always just attempted to relay the status and information that I have been provided with.

For what it's worth I still don't see any reason to believe the project is a Scam and I myself have not, and do not intend to sell the shares I own.

This post is not means as critique towards Labcoin, but I feel that to regain confidence the Labcoin team themselves need to answer the questions from the forum directly so that there is just no possibility for any misunderstanding or miscommunication.

Prove it. Make your portfolio public. If you do not then you've done nothing to change the opulent perception the community has of you.

I own other shares then Labcoin and prefer not to make my portfolio public, but to give some insight I can say that I currently own 30.000 shares in Labcoin at an average purchase price of around 0.0027.

Given that I purchased shares in the IPO and did sell some several weeks ago I will likely still end up making some Coin but I can assure you that any idea that I would have made anywhere even remotely close to 900BTC is absolutely false.

As for holding the shares still, I feel that the Project still has a chance of turning a bad situation around. Only time will tell if I am correct of course.

I don't accuse you of making 900BTC. Can you post a screen shot of your portfolio and redact everything except for the Labcoin portion? That would be enough to satisfy us.

We do not want to invade your privacy. We just want some transparency with so much money on the line and so many dreams at stake. If you have 30,000 shares then you know how it feels to see the price going to 0.00001 with no indication of recovery or even an exchange.

I am mobile right now and with no Yubikey access (my choice of 2 factor) but can definitely post a screenshot of this in a few hours at the latest.

Okay thanks. That would be appreciated and do a lot to restore your credibility.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I just wanted to visit real quick and let people know that I will not be moderating or participating in the IRC Q/A. I was for a long time, and would still be happy to relay news for Labcoin but the fact is that I have had very little to report lately and had to withstand quite a few accusations from several people on the forum.

Without information to provide, and having been put in a situation where I had to "break my word" several times to simply to lack of communication i have full understanding that investors and the public in general is upset but the fact is that I have never had any inside information on the project and have always just attempted to relay the status and information that I have been provided with.

For what it's worth I still don't see any reason to believe the project is a Scam and I myself have not, and do not intend to sell the shares I own.

This post is not means as critique towards Labcoin, but I feel that to regain confidence the Labcoin team themselves need to answer the questions from the forum directly so that there is just no possibility for any misunderstanding or miscommunication.

Prove it. Make your portfolio public. If you do not then you've done nothing to change the opulent perception the community has of you.

I own other shares then Labcoin and prefer not to make my portfolio public, but to give some insight I can say that I currently own 30.000 shares in Labcoin at an average purchase price of around 0.0027.

Given that I purchased shares in the IPO and did sell some several weeks ago I will likely still end up making some Coin but I can assure you that any idea that I would have made anywhere even remotely close to 900BTC is absolutely false.

As for holding the shares still, I feel that the Project still has a chance of turning a bad situation around. Only time will tell if I am correct of course.

I don't accuse you of making 900BTC. Can you post a screen shot of your portfolio and redact everything except for the Labcoin portion? That would be enough to satisfy us.

We do not want to invade your privacy. We just want some transparency with so much money on the line and so many dreams at stake. If you have 30,000 shares then you know how it feels to see the price going to 0.00001 with no indication of recovery or even an exchange.

I am mobile right now and with no Yubikey access (my choice of 2 factor) but can definitely post a screenshot of this in a few hours at the latest.

And I totally understand how people feel. With my purchase average I can't say that the current stock price makes me smile even the least.
legendary
Activity: 994
theSwede, who all have you had contact with?

Alessia? If so, when was the last time?
Sam? If so, were you on a Skype or phone conversation where you could infer nationality?

Actually this good post. Thanks for your honesty.

Though this has not much to do with you anyway, it was "labcoin" who made the announcement. It's also quite obvious that you are just being used and labcoin is the real villain here.

That said, too bad you don't like to participate, not even passive. Wink

I will absolutely monitor and read the Q/A. I just don't feel that it's right to out myself in a situation where I could possibly effect or misunderstand anything.

Does the Swede or anyone else at least know what time the IRC Q&A will be?  Huh

It's going to be another broken promise. Then he will come back and convince the next line of suckers to buy because a sucker is born every minute.

If you like to day trade you can make profits as it crashes down to 0.00001.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Actually this good post. Thanks for your honesty.

Though this has not much to do with you anyway, it was "labcoin" who made the announcement. It's also quite obvious that you are just being used and labcoin is the real villain here.

That said, too bad you don't like to participate, not even passive. Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

Please tell us why you don't think it's a scam so we can share your enthusiasm.

Activity: 194
Just read all the BDT thread and I'm now pretty sure that labcoin is Alberto Armandi.
The grammar is remarkably similar, so as the contents (and continued delayes).

But what seems very odd, is the same non-use of capital letter for "I":

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1109892

I am not qualified in hardware development, i do have a general IT background and have managed several software development projects.
We will try our best to reply all questions during the session tomorrow.

Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

and so on...

And I caught grief a million pages ago - was it just yesterday? - for pointing out the grammar.  Thanks for bringing in these examples.  Capitalizing "io" is not a feature of Italian...  Also, "the team is scattered on various countries".  Dunno if people should be focusing on the HK time zone.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
The US cannot dictate to every other citizen of the world how they must operate their exchanges.

They can and do if it is deemed these exchanges target US customers. Please read before making baseless assumptions.
BTW, its not just the US doing it, most countries protect their markets from unregistered securities.

Activity: 736
Merit: 508
Just read whole the BDT thread and I'm now pretty sure that labcoin is Alberto Armandi.
The grammar is remarkably similar, so as the contents (and continued delayes).

But what seems very odd, is the same non-use of capital letter for "I":

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1109892

I am not qualified in hardware development, i do have a general IT background and have managed several software development projects.
We will try our best to reply all questions during the session tomorrow.

Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

and so on...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
So, when does the Q&A starts?

It was 22 hrs ago when he said 'tomorrow'.

It's 7AM HK time. If we don't get anything in the next 5 hours, then that's going to be disappointing.
Jump to: