Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 108. (Read 1079974 times)

cp1
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Stop using branwallets

"these guys are overly suspicious, rightly so."

Shocked

"We have some shares left over" -- Meaning they sold most and only had a small amount left?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Nope, but I talked with her for over a month, quite frequently. Sam signed his with his name, she did not and it was in her writing style.

I mean, I'm sure Alessia is a she, but I can't be 100% positive that that message was from her.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I believe that that was Alessia and that she meant that all buyers of BTC securities should be suspicious about who they're investing in.

Alessia (90%) of the time finishes messages with 'Cheers', so much so that I'm nearly positive that that was from her.

Thanks. Is there more besides the cheers? Do you know for sure it's a "she"?
legendary
Activity: 994
I'm trying to muster up enough concern to care that Labcoin blew us off again.  At this point, I guess I'm just done with this.

Enjoy the ride guys.
legendary
Activity: 1025
You should be thankful I exposed the Alessia/Alberto connection, instead calling me a troll. I have probably saved the Labcoin operation from scamming people for the next month and taking thousands more coins away from people.

Good luck with that Q & A by the way. The players have been 100 % exposed, it's not going to happen.
legendary
twentyseven, you knew this Alessia figure was involved in Labcoin for almost two months and you didn't think to mention it? Sorry but when it goes down people are going to wonder why you have been covering for a known scammer all this time.

No, I don't know anything about what circumstances she left the company.

king crimson, you've been one of the worst trolls here, so I'm loathe to even respond to you. I'm not covering for anyone, I'm not saying that they'll be successful. Yes, I did sit on this information, but I don't think it's even that substantial. I sold out everything I had a whole ago, took a good amount of profit (mostly bought on the market) and was out for a while. I'm back in now to see where everything goes.

Don't take this as a defense, I want answers just like everyone else.
legendary
Activity: 1025
twentyseven, you knew this Alessia figure was involved in Labcoin for almost two months and you didn't think to mention it? Sorry but when it goes down people are going to wonder why you have been covering for a known scammer all this time.

No one would have touched Labcoin with a ten foot pole if her name was associated with it up front. Rightly so.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
As has been pointed out, both she and "Sam" use the small case "i" (used by Italians?).
legendary
Do we know under what circumstances she left the company?  It doesn't really make sense that she would gather all of the participants and sell 1/3 of her hashpower and then bail for no reason.

I'm ready for the Q&A now labcoin if you care to join us?

edit...

cheers!
legendary
"these guys are overly suspicious, rightly so."

Shocked

I believe that that was Alessia and that she meant that all buyers of BTC securities should be suspicious about who they're investing in.

Alessia (90%) of the time finishes messages with 'Cheers', so much so that I'm nearly positive that that was from her.

Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
I believe that, at some point, Alessia and Sam both had access to the account. That's why 'delaria' is the skype username. I contacted both TheSwede75 and labcoin to get in touch with Alessia when she dropped off the radar for a little bit and we had yet to complete the transaction.

Can you please elaborate why you think so? The more detail about this (and maybe the rest?), the better.. thank you very much. Smiley
legendary
Ok, this confirms Alessia = Sam = Labcoin, at least she has access to the account "labcoin" on btct, "Sam" was lying to us Alessia was out early in the project.

I believe that, at some point, Alessia and Sam both had access to the account. That's why 'delaria' is the skype username. I contacted both TheSwede75 and labcoin to get in touch with Alessia when she dropped off the radar for a little bit and we had yet to complete the transaction.

Again, no real reason to lie here. I currently hold 7500 shares that I've bought on-market. I'll likely hold these just to see if anything comes of it all. Because Alessia was willing to sink $15,000 into the project (how much the one Avalon sold for), I figure it's probably not a scam.

I hope that those involved in LC don't mind me posting all of this; there's not too much to tell anyway.

Activity: 574
Outstanding shares = 9999996. 4 shares are gone missing = scam   Grin
People are sending their shares back in protest.
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+1:52:19UTC

Broken promise again?
Is that for the end of "tomorrow" in any particular time zone, or just an arbitrary 24hrs after the announcement of "tomorrow"?
24 hours after the announcement.

Aaaaand  Time's up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Outstanding shares = 9999996. 4 shares are gone missing = scam   Grin
Activity: 196
I love Bitcoin
i sold out labcoin share after a week i buy in the BTCT...
feel bad..
legendary
Ok, this confirms Alessia = Sam = Labcoin, at least she has access to the account "labcoin" on btct, "Sam" was lying to us Alessia was out early in the project.

08/08/2013 is still pretty early. 

Though what could possibly be more important to whomever is in control of the Labcoin account than honoring the Q&A.
Activity: 238
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+1:52:19UTC

Broken promise again?
Is that for the end of "tomorrow" in any particular time zone, or just an arbitrary 24hrs after the announcement of "tomorrow"?
24 hours after the announcement.
Activity: 238
Jump to: