Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 148. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
never urged anyone to buy shares, cry more, they can still hit 5BTC a share with hashing and hardware sales, if they actually deliver.

dude, I was there, don't act like it didn't happen.  We all remember.

They can NEVER hit 5 btc a share.  Ever.

show me your tears of rage
I can show you where I sold at .0038, and you held until .00038...

true. 5 btc a share would value their company at over 1 billions dollars. Just stupid to claim that

Uhh with hardware sales that bring in $30,000,000-hundreds of millions in sales, it's not hard to get valued at 1 Billion. Technology companies are usually 15X earnings, then you have Amazons who are like 100X earnings.

So they can def. be valued at 1 Billion if they somehow get everything together and actually deliver.
Activity: 476
Well said. Let's hurry up and get listed so we can have an exchange to trade on.

why would any exchange want this security? 
Just stupid to claim that
I know.  That's what everyone told him the last time he claimed that. 
Activity: 350
I am still trying to reach Sam today but wanted to show up here just to make a few things clear.

- I hold a (for me) significant amount of shares that I am not selling. I am convinced that the project is by no means a scam, but it does seem they are experiencing ongoing hardware issues.
- I have no information that I do not post here and an just as frustrated with the issues as everyone else.
- As far as I know the Project has never owned any other hardware (one team member sold his Avalon to fund the tape-out earlier this year) and hashing income, even as it is small does come from the hardware build with the 130nm design.
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.
- I have instructed Sam to post an update here ASAP even if I happen to be offline. I can only hope this happens soon.

-SHOW US PICTURES OF BOARDS HASHING WITH YOUR CHIPS
-WHY IS HOWARD IN AMERICA, INSTEAD OF CHINA?
-CAN'T REACH SAM LAST 3 DAYS, GG

+1
Activity: 736
Merit: 508
johnybigs is only trying to lower the price faster and buy all he can, as he already stated many times. I don't know why you are still talking with him
Activity: 350
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.

you mean to tell us that Bitfunder is going to list this security? 
Thanks for letting me know.  I will move my coins out of Bitfunder immediately.

No one gives a shit your leaving bitfunder.  Go take your coins and play on Havlock

Well said. Let's hurry up and get listed so we can have an exchange to trade on.
You don't know the facts.  You are assuming. 
so are you...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
never urged anyone to buy shares, cry more, they can still hit 5BTC a share with hashing and hardware sales, if they actually deliver.

true. 5 btc a share would value their company at over 1 billions dollars. Just stupid to claim that

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
He will gain more than lose if labcoin comes to bitfunder.
burnside would disagree....

You don't know the facts.  You are assuming.  
it doesn't matter, though, cause Labcon can't meet the requirements at BF.

They will wait and buy back the shares when prices drop sub .0001, and then there will be no need to transfer anything. 

It'll cost them like 700 btc, and they get to pocket the other 6,300 btc.

About 800'000 USD to post 2 or 3 lines / week, kinda cool for labcoin.

yeah, easy scam, and they can hide behind just being "incompetent"

The Labcon:
1. Raise 7000 btc in IPO
2. raise expectations ("we're mining!", 500 TH)
3. under perform (theSwede making announcements of announcements, .75 TH after claiming 2 TH 2 weeks ago)
4. take .75 TH offline.
5. go silent
6. wait for the price to hit .00005, buy all your shares back for less than 1/10 the IPO price
7. Fly to Cayman Islands

THIS ^^, anyone who hasn't dumped yet, will hold massive bags full of empty.

They will wait and buy back the shares when prices drop sub .0001, and then there will be no need to transfer anything. 

yeah, easy scam, and they can hide behind just being "incompetent"

The Labcon:
1. Raise 7000 btc in IPO
2. raise expectations ("we're mining!", 500 TH)
3. under perform (theSwede making announcements of announcements, .75 TH after claiming 2 TH 2 weeks ago)
4. take .75 TH offline.
5. go silent
6. wait for the price to hit .00005, buy all your shares back for less than 1/10 the IPO price
7. Fly to Cayman Islands
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I never cheer-leaded them, just rebutted people who called them a scam.

bullshit!  you are so full of shit.  You were cheerleading and claiming 5 btc/share.  Don't act like that didn't happen.

It's like talking to 5 year olds, they probably have no chips or else they would of posted pictures by now.
isn't that what the "fudsters" were saying 2 weeks ago when you were urging people to "buy cheap shares" when the price was .003?

never urged anyone to buy shares, cry more, they can still hit 5BTC a share with hashing and hardware sales, if they actually deliver. show me your tears of rage

Roll Eyes

bullshit!  you are so full of shit.  You were cheerleading and claiming 5 btc/share.  Don't act like that didn't happen.

It's like talking to 5 year olds, they probably have no chips or else they would of posted pictures by now.
isn't that what the "fudsters" were saying 2 weeks ago when you were urging people to "buy cheap shares" when the price was .003?

never urged anyone to buy shares, cry more, they can still hit 5BTC a share with hashing and hardware sales, if they actually deliver. show me your tears of rage

bullshit!  you are so full of shit.  You were cheerleading and claiming 5 btc/share.  Don't act like that didn't happen.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
problem is clearly their chips have failed, they are not tweaking anything it's total failure, when you are delayed for months it's pretty much worthless as a scam.

What happened to you ? You were the best cheerleader here.

I never cheer-leaded them, just rebutted people who called them a scam. They are just severely incompetent, and it's starting to piss me off.

problem is clearly their chips have failed, they are not tweaking anything it's total failure, when you are delayed for months it's pretty much worthless as a scam.

What happened to you ? You were the best cheerleader here.

yeah, what happened to 5 btc/share?

Well theres no reason not to FUD to double my position with some subpar .0001 shares.
Jump to: