Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 151. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'm still holding on to almost 40,000 shares. I'm riding this all the way to the bottom, baby!

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
cant wait to see the price come august 6th lol
Activity: 560
.00001 here we come, since labcoins chips are in complete failure.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
moneymanagement - we're just using the 'quote' button at the top right of the comment - this make it a lot easier to give reference here.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)
Activity: 392
ok

Lol dude, be clear please Smiley was that in answer to me, or to twenty?

So, to summarize again: Our bet is now for 1 btc that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) regarding the last trade made at the post time of our original agreement + 24h.

Deal?
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
FWIW, I received a 6 BTC refund 2 hours ago from a group buy TheSwede organized. Seems odd to me that a scammer would be kind enough to do that.  Grin
What was the refund for

Refunds were for non-delivery of Metabank miners due to customs problems.
Activity: 401
FWIW, I received a 6 BTC refund 2 hours ago from a group buy TheSwede organized. Seems odd to me that a scammer would be kind enough to do that.  Grin
What was the refund for

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3243997
legendary
.0001?

Yes, the bet that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) at 06:38:35 PM Eastern Time tonight.

This would increase the stakes from .5BTC to 1BTC. Let me know if you're interested. Offer stands for the next 15 minutes, let's say.

Yes the plot does thicken, Game On, (shake)

Was that an agreement to my offer to double the stakes? Just want to be totally clear on this-

ok

Going to take that as a yes. /handshake
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Activity: 564
Merit: 508

It's pretty clearly not a scam.

But it might well be severe incompetence.

Extremely severe.
legendary
.0001?

Yes, the bet that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) at 06:38:35 PM Eastern Time tonight.

This would increase the stakes from .5BTC to 1BTC. Let me know if you're interested. Offer stands for the next 15 minutes, let's say.

Was that an agreement to my offer to double the stakes? Just want to be totally clear on this-

Double deal for me too?
Activity: 420

It's pretty clearly not a scam.

But it might well be severe incompetence and might result in total failure.
What was the refund for
.0001?

I take it you have had the same pm as me then

No PM, actually, I just think there's enough pressure above .0001 to sustain for at least the next five hours and change. I know this isn't a scam - I was literally the second person not involved with LC to post in this thread.

Not sure how that gives you the qualification to deem this "not a scam".

Anyway, I got the same bet with him running and I'd also be willing to double if he still thinks it will go below .0001
Activity: 420
.0001?

On Havelock it is almost there...

Havelock has less volume than 1 trade on BTCT.
legendary
Activity: 910

that does seem odd, the plot thickens
Activity: 167
.0001?

On Havelock it is almost there...
Jump to: