Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 149. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
problem is clearly their chips have failed, they are not tweaking anything it's total failure, when you are delayed for months it's pretty much worthless as a scam.

What happened to you ? You were the best cheerleader here.

I never cheer-leaded them, just rebutted people who called them a scam. They are just severely incompetent, and it's starting to piss me off.

It's like talking to 5 year olds, they probably have no chips or else they would of posted pictures by now.
Activity: 476
problem is clearly their chips have failed, they are not tweaking anything it's total failure, when you are delayed for months it's pretty much worthless as a scam.

yeah, what happened to 5 btc/share?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
He will gain more than lose if labcoin comes to bitfunder.
burnside would disagree....
Activity: 602

adjustment based on new info. it's ok to happen as long there is a reason for an adjustment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.

you mean to tell us that Bitfunder is going to list this security? 
Thanks for letting me know.  I will move my coins out of Bitfunder immediately.

No one gives a shit your leaving bitfunder.  Go take your coins and play on Havlock

I would think Ukyo would care about people taking money out of his marketplace.

Listing a toxic security like Labcon on Bitfunder is a serious blow to Bitfunder's credibility.

He will gain more than lose if labcoin comes to bitfunder.

This is something to mention if Howard left, instead of pretending he is still there running things. I'm sure Sam is next to the "hardware" to post pictures, the fact that they are hashing at 0GH, have never posted a picture of mining equipment, shows they have been lying all along, and continue to do so.

It's going to be fun watching this thing crash sub .0001

sub that would only make sense if this is 100% scam. otherwise for a company that will eventually deliver it would be a steal
When they were hashing at .75 TH/s (.06% of the network), the fair value was .00012 per share.  Since they are now hashing with less, and the network continues to grow, sub .0001 is an appropriate value.

The market is no longer placing significant value on their ability to "eventually deliver"
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
Activity: 532
https://karatcoin.co
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

How many GHs would they be running to get .5 every hour? Is someone else posting their miners to this address?

About 375 G/hash per second to get .05 BTC per hour.

Or about 4 Avalons
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.

you mean to tell us that Bitfunder is going to list this security? 
Thanks for letting me know.  I will move my coins out of Bitfunder immediately.

No one gives a shit your leaving bitfunder.  Go take your coins and play on Havlock

I would think Ukyo would care about people taking money out of his marketplace.

Listing a toxic security like Labcon on Bitfunder is a serious blow to Bitfunder's credibility.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

How many GHs would they be running to get .5 every hour? Is someone else posting their miners to this address?

About 375 G/hash per second to get .05 BTC per hour.
I am still trying to reach Sam today but wanted to show up here just to make a few things clear.

- I hold a (for me) significant amount of shares that I am not selling. I am convinced that the project is by no means a scam, but it does seem they are experiencing ongoing hardware issues.
- I have no information that I do not post here and an just as frustrated with the issues as everyone else.
- As far as I know the Project has never owned any other hardware (one team member sold his Avalon to fund the tape-out earlier this year) and hashing income, even as it is small does come from the hardware build with the 130nm design.
- I have instructed Sam to post an update here ASAP even if I happen to be offline. I can only hope this happens soon.

-SHOW US PICTURES OF BOARDS HASHING WITH YOUR CHIPS
-WHY IS HOWARD IN AMERICA, INSTEAD OF CHINA?
-CAN'T REACH SAM LAST 3 DAYS, GG

swede can't show any pictures, he's not next to equipment. howard maybe finished up his project and left it for tape-out- why doesn't someone contact him. how about you?

This is something to mention if Howard left, instead of pretending he is still there running things. I'm sure Sam is next to the "hardware" to post pictures, the fact that they are hashing at 0GH, have never posted a picture of mining equipment, shows they have been lying all along, and continue to do so.

sub that would only make sense if this is 100% scam. otherwise for a company that will eventually deliver it would be a steal

its .05

go contact howard! linkedin or odesk. why not......

its .05
I am still trying to reach Sam today but wanted to show up here just to make a few things clear.

- I hold a (for me) significant amount of shares that I am not selling. I am convinced that the project is by no means a scam, but it does seem they are experiencing ongoing hardware issues.
- I have no information that I do not post here and an just as frustrated with the issues as everyone else.
- As far as I know the Project has never owned any other hardware (one team member sold his Avalon to fund the tape-out earlier this year) and hashing income, even as it is small does come from the hardware build with the 130nm design.
- I have instructed Sam to post an update here ASAP even if I happen to be offline. I can only hope this happens soon.

swede can't show any pictures, he's not next to equipment. howard maybe finished up his project and left it for tape-out- why doesn't someone contact him. how about you?

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

Jump to: