Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 150. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Moneymanagment, you have still not answered to the proposol of increasing our running bet from 0.5 btc to 1 btc.

So, to summarize again: Our bet is now for 1 btc that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) regarding the last trade made at the post time of our original agreement + 24h.
Deal?
Activity: 560
I am still trying to reach Sam today but wanted to show up here just to make a few things clear.

- I hold a (for me) significant amount of shares that I am not selling. I am convinced that the project is by no means a scam, but it does seem they are experiencing ongoing hardware issues.
- I have no information that I do not post here and an just as frustrated with the issues as everyone else.
- As far as I know the Project has never owned any other hardware (one team member sold his Avalon to fund the tape-out earlier this year) and hashing income, even as it is small does come from the hardware build with the 130nm design.
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.
- I have instructed Sam to post an update here ASAP even if I happen to be offline. I can only hope this happens soon.

-SHOW US PICTURES OF BOARDS HASHING WITH YOUR CHIPS
-WHY IS HOWARD IN AMERICA, INSTEAD OF CHINA?
-CAN'T REACH SAM LAST 3 DAYS, GG
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
- The team is working on a plan to move the shares to a new marketplace (probably Bitfunder) in the next week, well ahead of shut down of BTCT.CO and I will do anything I can to make this a smooth and orderly process.

you mean to tell us that Bitfunder is going to list this security? 
Thanks for letting me know.  I will move my coins out of Bitfunder immediately.

No one gives a shit your leaving bitfunder.  Go take your coins and play on Havlock
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Who are 'labcoin liars' pn BTC guild

19   labcoin liars   1,053.39 GH/s
Activity: 476

you mean to tell us that Bitfunder is going to list this security? 
Thanks for letting me know.  I will move my coins out of Bitfunder immediately.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
1.21 GIGA WATTS
I am still trying to reach Sam today but wanted to show up here just to make a few things clear.

- I hold a (for me) significant amount of shares that I am not selling. I am convinced that the project is by no means a scam, but it does seem they are experiencing ongoing hardware issues.
- I have no information that I do not post here and an just as frustrated with the issues as everyone else.
- As far as I know the Project has never owned any other hardware (one team member sold his Avalon to fund the tape-out earlier this year) and hashing income, even as it is small does come from the hardware build with the 130nm design.
- I have instructed Sam to post an update here ASAP even if I happen to be offline. I can only hope this happens soon.

thanks for trying anyway, and having the BALLS to show up here.
Activity: 336

At this point you would boost your credibility by providing some personal information. At the very least Linkedin/FB profile or similar.
The same goes for "sam". If we are to believe you are not scamming anyone, I dont see why you should hide behind anonymity.

+1
Activity: 350
We've pretty much hit near the bottom in regards to trust/confidence in Labcoin. Can you ask Sam to just come out with the truth and facts about what is going on. I am sure it won't take too much time out of his day to give us a detailed update for the month of Sept and how things will continue to move forward throughout the month of October. We can see that we are not hashing where we are suppose and there is obviously a problem. If we can get some clarification as to what is really going on i am sure that will count for something. There is too much unknowns right now. After all this information has been shared we can look forward from there.
legendary
Activity: 910
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Who is stupid enough to buy shares @ 0.0006 ? rofl
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

At this point you would boost your credibility by providing some personal information. At the very least Linkedin/FB profile or similar.
The same goes for "sam". If we are to believe you are not scamming anyone, I dont see why you should hide behind anonymity.
Activity: 736
Merit: 508

Can you please make your portfolio public and let us to see the shares?

It shouldn't to be a problem because the btct shutdown in less than 2 weeks
Activity: 336

If this is all true, why can't they post a picture of the hardware hashing?Huh

Exactly!  But if it's made of Lego...  don't!
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

If this is all true, why can't they post a picture of the hardware hashing?Huh
Activity: 350
I'm still holding on to almost 40,000 shares. I'm riding this all the way to the bottom, baby!

LOL~ i have more than you and i am also holding on.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Activity: 766
i will ride along
Why not, at this point?

That's the biggest argument in favor of the price staying over 0.0001.  Might as well hold instead of sell at that price.

+10
Activity: 420
I'm still holding on to almost 40,000 shares. I'm riding this all the way to the bottom, baby!

i will ride along

Why not, at this point?

That's the biggest argument in favor of the price staying over 0.0001.  Might as well hold instead of sell at that price.
Activity: 837

i will ride along
Activity: 602

sexy sexy

might as well increase your stake too! 50% off sale
Jump to: