Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 152. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 250
FWIW, I received a 6 BTC refund 2 hours ago from a group buy TheSwede organized. Seems odd to me that a scammer would be kind enough to do that.  Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Watching this is admittedly making me ill.

At this point though I'm already down 7btc whats three more? I might as well hold and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
.0001?

Yes, the bet that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) at 06:38:35 PM Eastern Time tonight.

This would increase the stakes from .5BTC to 1BTC. Let me know if you're interested. Offer stands for the next 15 minutes, let's say.

I take it you have had the same pm as me then

No PM, actually, I just think there's enough pressure above .0001 to sustain for at least the next five hours and change. I know this isn't a scam - I was literally the second person not involved with LC to post in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
.0001?

Yes, the bet that the price would be trading above .0001 (settles in my favor) or that it's trading at .0001 or lower (settles in your favor) at 06:38:35 PM Eastern Time tonight.

This would increase the stakes from .5BTC to 1BTC. Let me know if you're interested. Offer stands for the next 15 minutes, let's say.

I take it you have had the same pm as me then
legendary
.0001?

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
legendary
Any one want to guess on what TheSwede's drug of choice is?

No chance you want to go double on our .5BTC bet, is there? All other conditions, including bet expiration time (~630PM Eastern tonight) would remain the same.
Any one want to guess on what TheSwede's drug of choice is?
Activity: 164
Guys, I have just been contacted by labcoin _once_, and I never worked for them, and I am not related in any of their operations... please don't waste my (and your) time...
KS
Activity: 448
Ciao Paolo, che cos'è questa team mailing list? Cioè, non è che è una cosa vecchia, stiamo parlando di metà Agosto. Hai lasciato perdere oppure...?

That is an old mailing list created back in August 2012 where I was exploring the possibility to partner with a US company for funding a mining asic design. At the end we didn't find an agreement and this project didn't see the light.

Wrong account! agath or pyramining? Smiley

I hope you changed your way of doing things (mailing lists). Luckily for you there was no really confidential data in it.
Activity: 157
Hello!
Why did pyramining post in reply to this and then delete it?

Because I was logged with the other account.
Yeah I edited my post, my bad. I thought it was theswede posting because he just logged off then that was posted on an account that never posts here. LOL.  Cool

Because I was logged with the other account.
Activity: 157
Hello!
Agath, introduced by theSeven, had a talk with Alessia about the design of 65nm. He dropped from school and is an engineer taught by himself.

Just to be clear:

I have been contacted by someone who said to be Alessia Tatti on Freenode (delaria) a few months ago, and I had just a talk with her. Then I never heard from them anymore, and I am not involved in this project.

Ciao Paolo, che cos'è questa team mailing list? Cioè, non è che è una cosa vecchia, stiamo parlando di metà Agosto. Hai lasciato perdere oppure...?

It seems to be Aug 2012

/facepalm at self.

You're right, I read the 13 for the year! Well, the process explanation was informative at least Tongue

EDIT: Ahh, seems agath is pyramining, lol.

That is an old mailing list created back in August 2012 where I was exploring the possibility to partner with a US company for funding a mining asic design. At the end we didn't find an agreement and this project didn't see the light.
Activity: 350
Hope those guys buying @ 0.0005 will enjoy their 50% loss in a few hours  Grin

Based on that quantity I think it's more of a lottery ticket than an investment.

+1 Things are looking that way. I hope they can turn this around soon.
What happened to ukyo?
KS
Activity: 448
Agath, introduced by theSeven, had a talk with Alessia about the design of 65nm. He dropped from school and is an engineer taught by himself.

Just to be clear:

I have been contacted by someone who said to be Alessia Tatti on Freenode (delaria) a few months ago, and I had just a talk with her. Then I never heard from them anymore, and I am not involved in this project.

It seems to be Aug 2012

/facepalm at self.

You're right, I read the 13 for the year! Well, the process explanation was informative at least Tongue
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

Just to be clear:

It seems to be Aug 2012
Activity: 560
And they are back at receiving payments of .05BTC lmao, 2-3days with almost 0GH. Their chips have failed guys, get over it. If it was tweaking it would of been running "in an hour" according to Sam's own words, if Sam even exists. The fact that's it's over 2 days, shows their chips have failed completely, if they even had some in the first place.

It's been months and they still can't post a picture of an actual board with chips on it, at this point their claim that it will hurt is is mute. It would actually help their cause, the fact that they continue to not communicate and post pictures just shows what a scam these guys are.
Jump to: