Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 227. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dividends will be paid regularly until the btct platform is available.

What does that mean?
And what 'direct shares' is supposed to be?

What AsicMiner had when GLBSE failed.
Activity: 406
I'm impresssed. Only the second of my funds to give an update, beating both friedcat (though I doubt he needs to say anything..) and creativex.

Friedcat isn't associated with any security exchange. Asicminer is in form of direct shares, on exchanges are only pass-throughs

What does that mean?

Until = While.

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I'm impresssed. Only the second of my funds to give an update, beating both friedcat (though I doubt he needs to say anything..) and creativex.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

What does that mean?
And what 'direct shares' is supposed to be?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

What does that mean?
Activity: 369
All btct shares will be converted to direct shares as soon as we receive official communication from Ethan Burnside.
For what concerns the hashrate, as soon as we reach stability with another batch, we will merge it on btcguild, be patient.
We will also evaluate listing again on another exchange.

Thanks for an update. Hope everything goes smoothly.
All btct shares will be converted to direct shares as soon as we receive official communication from Ethan Burnside.
For what concerns the hashrate, as soon as we reach stability with another batch, we will merge it on btcguild, be patient.

Thank you.

Great update!
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
All btct shares will be converted to direct shares as soon as we receive official communication from Ethan Burnside before 31 October.
Activity: 448
It's also a fairly serious even to commentate on laws when you are not a lawyer. Smiley
Not that I am trying to dodge your questions, I simply do not have the perfect answer you are seeking.
This is why we have been seeking licensing to cover any possible issues.
There are plenty of arguments to made. Those arguments would need to be settled by whichever government it is with at that time.

Doesnt sound like you or your lawyers are very confident (nor do I think you should be).
Im not giving it 6 months.

In the legal world, one can only try to meet the requirements set fourth, and argue for position in unclear situations.
We have been and are trying very hard in an effort to firm BitFunder's legal standings. Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
jeez just wokeup here in the states to see that the price tanked. Should we hold out for Labcoin to say something? Or is it safe to say our shares are gone.

It's not really about LC. It's more about the future of Havelock and Bitfunder. If those exchanges are on shaky grounds, then we're all screwed. If they're not then LC will most likely not fold.

Someday, regulated markets will come. No it won't be btct, no it won't be bitfunder, no it won't be havelock.

Anyway, don't worry too much.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
It's also a fairly serious even to commentate on laws when you are not a lawyer. Smiley
Not that I am trying to dodge your questions, I simply do not have the perfect answer you are seeking.
This is why we have been seeking licensing to cover any possible issues.
There are plenty of arguments to made. Those arguments would need to be settled by whichever government it is with at that time.

Doesnt sound like you or your lawyers are very confident (nor do I think you should be).
Im not giving it 6 months.
Activity: 448
cheap shares guys..todays crash is all about the dumb-ass BURNSIDE!
I guess the 3 confirmations for depositing into BTCT have started to clear.
Stocks are recovering. People are using the opportunity to scoop up cheap shares.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
jeez just wokeup here in the states to see that the price tanked. Should we hold out for Labcoin to say something? Or is it safe to say our shares are gone.

It's not really about LC. It's more about the future of Havelock and Bitfunder. If those exchanges are on shaky grounds, then we're all screwed. If they're not then LC will most likely not fold.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
legendary
Murphy works overtime I suppose...
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
"being a bag holder because of the exchange not because of the amazing company"
legendary
Why is TAT.NEOBEE frozen and not Labcoin? What do I miss?

TAT chose to freeze it until things are sorted and calmed.

And why only TAT.NEOBEE and not other assets (like TAT.ASICMINER)? Hmmm..
Activity: 369
This is exactly the reason everyone should be running Open Transactions for handling and managing assets. This wouldnt even break a sweat.

Exchange owners please take note!
Jump to: