Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 230. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Can I invest into bitfunder please ? I have weird feeling its going to be doing good soon Smiley

Really. I have a weird feeling it will also be closing down soon.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
hmm.. another daytime has passed in china, yet no hashrate increase.
I am more worried about they keep tricking us using bought mining rigs.

Meh. As long as they keep buying and putting more more and reasonably meet hashrates.. Tongue

Can I invest into bitfunder please ? I have weird feeling its going to be doing good soon Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Ohh bollocks..  Whats happened now?
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Hey Ukyo, have you discussed anything with Burnside regarding listing the btct securities in Bitfunder?
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
So is Labcoin moving to bitfunder? Ukyo make it happen
legendary
Activity: 910

Meh. As long as they keep buying and putting more more and reasonably meet hashrates.. Tongue

+1 LOL
Activity: 448

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 420

This is something Swede might actually be able to handle.
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
In stead of panicking or fighting with each other, could we united together and try to work out a plan or at least a suggestion so that this thing can be handled with everyone's best interest?

1) First, it's better to avoid trading now and keep the bid order book sheer. Most investors will lose a lot with the current bid price anyway. We have to prevent the labcoin team from selling all their private shares now and then leave for good. If they still have unsold shares, at least they have motives to move to another exchange.

2) Contact TheSwede75 and labcoin immediately for their reply, and suggested them to move the another exchange. Try our best not to let them buy back the shares at IPO price. There seems no any information in the contract about buying back or methods will be taken in case of exchange closing.

Very good. We should stick together now, it's in our best interest. Let's get ourselves organized!
Activity: 252
This is how i see it, labcoin chose to prove they are hashing one day before BTCTO announces its closing down, i would find it very unlikely that the stock issuers were  not told before the announcement that BTCTO will be closing down in order to give them time for preperation etc, therefore Labcoin could've probably gotten away without ever proving they are hashing by delaying, however they didn't why ? becouse they are not a scam? who said scam? once you realise they are not a scam, you will realise that the scam is only inside your head

Every share holder contacting the issuer is not going to help the process or speed things up, it is probably best to give them a few days(the ones you trust anyway) to sort alternatives and figure things out for themselves as i doubt BS gave them anymore notice than the shareholders.

Contacting any other parties in advance was not an option.  There should be plenty of time to figure things out.
legendary
Activity: 882
In stead of panicking or fighting with each other, could we united together and try to work out a plan or at least a suggestion so that this thing can be handled with everyone's best interest?

1) First, it's better to avoid trading now and keep the bid order book sheer. Most investors will lose a lot with the current bid price anyway. We have to prevent the labcoin team from selling all their private shares now and then leave for good. If they still have unsold shares, at least they have motives to move to another exchange.

2) Contact TheSwede75 and labcoin immediately for their reply, and suggested them to move the another exchange. Try our best not to let them buy back the shares at IPO price. There seems no any information in the contract about buying back or methods will be taken in case of exchange closing.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Oh boy... I dont want to see how labcoin is going to handle this kind a mess with their PR skills -_-

They are now off the hook, with even less obligation to 'investors' interests.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Oh boy... I dont want to see how labcoin is going to handle this kind a mess with their PR skills -_-
Well at least its always entertaining in bitcoin land
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi all,
Everything is under our control and everything is going according to our schedule nicely.
Thanks for you continuing support.

/sarcasm
Activity: 656
legendary
Well i  never said it as certain fact, therefore i used the term 'unlikely' ,its just a hunch

Sorry if I sound like a douche. Its just burnside could have done this much better, and I am venting.

I can agree with that
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Well i  never said it as certain fact, therefore i used the term 'unlikely' ,its just a hunch

Sorry if I sound like a douche. Its just burnside could have done this much better, and I am venting.
legendary
This is how i see it, labcoin chose to prove they are hashing one day before BTCTO announces its closing down, i would find it very unlikely that the stock issuers were  not told before the announcement that BTCTO will be closing down in order to give them time for preperation etc, therefore Labcoin could've probably gotten away without ever proving they are hashing by delaying, however they didn't why ? becouse they are not a scam? who said scam? once you realise they are not a scam, you will realise that the scam is only inside your head

Everything you just wrote is null, because no issuer was told beforehand. Otherwise the issuers of all the stocks would be on this forum to explain their movement plans to stop panic.

The issuers were in the dark like we are.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
This is how i see it, labcoin chose to prove they are hashing one day before BTCTO announces its closing down, i would find it very unlikely that the stock issuers were  not told before the announcement that BTCTO will be closing down in order to give them time for preperation etc, therefore Labcoin could've probably gotten away without ever proving they are hashing by delaying, however they didn't why ? becouse they are not a scam? who said scam? once you realise they are not a scam, you will realise that the scam is only inside your head

Everything you just wrote is null, because no issuer was told beforehand. Otherwise the issuers of all the stocks would be on this forum to explain their movement plans to stop panic.

The issuers were in the dark like we are.
Jump to: