Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 228. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Why is TAT.NEOBEE frozen and not Labcoin? What do I miss?

TAT chose to freeze it until things are sorted and calmed.

I like this guy! I have an account in BF too btw, hope you will be more competent and lucky than Burnside!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

TAT chose to freeze it until things are sorted and calmed.
I have no doubt. Thats why I am curious to hear what makes you or your lawyers think you would or could be in compliance and what is different between GLSBE, BTCT and bitfunder.
Its a serious question.

It's also a fairly serious even to commentate on laws when you are not a lawyer. Smiley
Not that I am trying to dodge your questions, I simply do not have the perfect answer you are seeking.
This is why we have been seeking licensing to cover any possible issues.
There are plenty of arguments to made. Those arguments would need to be settled by whichever government it is with at that time.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Activity: 252
It is disappointing that burside didn't lock the trading until all asset issuers respond to their share holders to prevent any panic selling.

Too late now.

It's very likely he did not have that luxury.

He locked all stocks and cleared the order books.

He should have kept it locked until asset issuers respond to their shareholders.

Oh, right, that isn't a logistical nightmare. He'd be waiting a long time due to Labcoin alone.

He could unlock each asset when he gets a response from the asset issuer. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
It is disappointing that burside didn't lock the trading until all asset issuers respond to their share holders to prevent any panic selling.

Too late now.

He should have kept it locked until asset issuers respond to their shareholders.

Oh, right, that isn't a logistical nightmare. He'd be waiting a long time due to Labcoin alone.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
You seem to have some knowledge of US Securities legal structure.

Not really, beyond reading the relevant act and following the pirate case. IANAL.

You probably noticed that not all assets pass the standard Howey test first of all.

Id say most, if not all of them do. And it only takes one to give you serious problems.

Then there are many many other factors involved just regarding the US

I have no doubt. Thats why I am curious to hear what makes you or your lawyers think you would or could be in compliance and what is different between GLSBE, BTCT and bitfunder. Its a serious question.

legendary
Activity: 882

Too late now.

How about think in this way. If you believe the asset issuer's response can help stabilising the price, now actually is the chance to get some cheap shares. If you think the response will make us desperate, then now it is the last chance to leave when others still have hope. Therefore, anyway unlocking trading actually gives us a choice depends on how much we trust the issuer, right? Smiley

Too late now.

legendary
There's only 325 BTC in the bid side and only 326K shares in the ask side. Not many of us can leave without blooding anyway. We should united together to handle this issue.

We should form a labcoin bagholders shareholders association Grin
Agree. Smiley But we cannot do much without 'labcoin'.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co

Too late now.

Not sure what you would like to see other than posts of me stating I have 3 lawfirms around the world that I am working with to try my best to make sure BitFunder is safe

Well, the US securities act seems pretty clear cut to me, that all those "shares" are unregistered securities. How does working with lawfirms change that, or are they telling you something else?

get government sponsorship / licensing.

Shocked

You seem to have some knowledge of US Securities legal structure.
You probably noticed that not all assets pass the standard Howey test first of all.
Then there are many many other factors involved just regarding the US. Not concerned with any other countries laws? I certainly am! Smiley

Where did your legal experience originate from again?
Sorry, I do not keep track of all of the users on the forums. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
If labcoin wern't hashing i would expect the stock to be worth 0.0000000001

Too late now.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Not sure what you would like to see other than posts of me stating I have 3 lawfirms around the world that I am working with to try my best to make sure BitFunder is safe

Well, the US securities act seems pretty clear cut to me, that all those "shares" are unregistered securities. How does working with lawfirms change that, or are they telling you something else?

get government sponsorship / licensing.

Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
Come on guys, if there's one security that demands absolute (blind) faith in its management, it's Labcoin.

No need to start panicking now. Grin
legendary
What time do TheSwede and Labcoin usually come online?

They're on all the time, but usually don't post much.  They really need a response to this.  Although dealing with the warning on BTCT.co is hardly a big issue anymore Tongue

Now it seems your panic selling saved you a lot. Smiley Wish you haven't bought much back after that. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There's only 325 BTC in the bid side and only 326K shares in the ask side. Not many of us can leave without blooding anyway. We should united together to handle this issue.

We should form a labcoin bagholders shareholders association Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What time do TheSwede and Labcoin usually come online?

They're on all the time, but usually don't post much.  They really need a response to this.  Although dealing with the warning on BTCT.co is hardly a big issue anymore Tongue
legendary
Jump to: