Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 242. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Code:
23 labcoin 774.59 GH/s
24 yaoyao 718.28 GH/s
25 Team USA 684.49 GH/s

Look at it this way: They have more hashrate than the USA

I'm in the US and have over 1Th/s on btcg right now. Most aren't part of a team and have no need to draw attention to themselves. Labcoin just said they'd increase hashes daily, so if they want to begin to regain credibility then I'd like to see their hashrate go up now.
Activity: 264
Code:
23 labcoin 774.59 GH/s
24 yaoyao 718.28 GH/s
25 Team USA 684.49 GH/s

Look at it this way: They have more hashrate than the USA
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi guys, too much to read once again but I see shares have gone up?

Are we winning?

We are most definitely winning.

It's amazing how quick these traders are and yet they are so slow when it comes to digesting news.
Activity: 252
Hi guys, too much to read once again but I see shares have gone up?

Are we winning?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
BTW if anyone wants to make the share price fall below .002 again, just start a couple new teams with combined hash power from all the FUDsters and throw labcoin off the rank list.  Buy up shares, rinse, repeat..  

I'm not sure the 486's of all the FUDsters could make the list.

2 teams * 15 BFL singles would throw us off the list. It's quite funny how little hashing power we got at the moment. Here's hoping more will be deployed fast.
Activity: 392
BTW if anyone wants to make the share price fall below .002 again, just start a couple new teams with combined hash power from all the FUDsters and throw labcoin off the rank list.  Buy up shares, rinse, repeat..  

touche..lol I just pictured a bunch of 14 year old kids trying to mine with their iphones..
Activity: 420

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com

Don't give these kids any ideas!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
The whole thing is poorly written, but at least it includes a link to the ranking page so people can see for themselves.

Lets just hope they don't fall off the top 25 teams.

That would be face-palmingly unfortunate.
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
nice.  I do agree with a recent post, calling it team "23 Labcoin" sounds ridiculous.. the 23 isn't part of the name, its the ranking

Agreed, as it just introduces another source of confusion if they slip from that spot. Also, as I mentioned above in an edit to my post, the first sentence is poorly constructed and contradictory.

They really do need someone with communications experience to edit their announcements for clarity.

That´s marketing.

Labcoin would be traded 0.005+ with proper marketing.
nice.  I do agree with a recent post, calling it team "23 Labcoin" sounds ridiculous.. the 23 isn't part of the name, its the ranking

Agreed, as it just introduces another source of confusion if they slip from that spot. Also, as I mentioned above in an edit to my post, the first sentence is poorly constructed and contradictory.

They really do need someone with communications experience to edit their announcements for clarity.

Is there no way to track the team if they slip off the list?  If not then BTCguild needs to implement this.. like now.  lol

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
The whole thing is poorly written, but at least it includes a link to the ranking page so people can see for themselves.

Lets just hope they don't fall off the top 25 teams.

we need that btcguild announcement on btct news.. there is so much noise in this thread that some people are still unaware of it

Looks like this was just done.

we need that btcguild announcement on btct news.. there is so much noise in this thread that some people are still unaware of it

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Labcoin, when you said something like "it's in our best interest to make sure the share price goes up" was that a lie?
Because it seems you are doing everything you can to make sure the price goes down.
You are hashing and the price isn't even near where it was before you started hashing.
You know why? Because you act like a totally clueless amateur.
The price should actually be higher than it was before not lower.
You could've easily prevented this with a few words. A few explanations, a few pictures. But it looks like you don't give a shit whatsoever.
So let me ask that again. Is the above statement a lie? If not then why do you behave like this?

EDIT: But the language is imprecise. I can't imagine why the first clause of the first sentence was included:

The launch of the mining operation has been delayed and the team is still tweaking miners we now have around 800gh hashing at btcguild at:
http://www.btcguild.com/index.php?page=rankings§ion=teams

The Labcoin team is currently listed as 23 Labcoin.

More hash rate will be deployed daily.
Also, shouldn't the hash rate be going up constantly if they planned on having 10th soon? If you have a working chips and figured out what you need to do, there's no reason the hash rate shouldn't be rising everyday.

Well I guess if you just bought someone elses machine, it would stay the same like it has until you could get more.

They went from 400 to 800 in about a day. It's also like 1AM in HK

Not to mention it was Sunday. During a typhoon.

Now if it's not higher by Tuesday there, I'm worried.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just now in IRC: (adjusted timestamps to UTC)

[05:03] User TheSwede75 has just come *** ONLINE *** at bitcointalk.org
[05:13] User Labcoin has just come *** ONLINE *** at bitcointalk.org

Jump to: