Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 243. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Also, shouldn't the hash rate be going up constantly if they planned on having 10th soon? If you have a working chips and figured out what you need to do, there's no reason the hash rate shouldn't be rising everyday.

Well I guess if you just bought someone elses machine, it would stay the same like it has until you could get more.

They went from 400 to 800 in about a day. It's also like 1AM in HK
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

we need that btcguild announcement on btct news.. there is so much noise in this thread that some people are still unaware of it
Activity: 238
wont take long before labcoin shows BTC address and that they are still holding shares...

https://blockchain.info/address/17psAW21J4twanAFWmbcd5WdX2pKeX3trm

that's the address.

I was referring to "WARNING -- This asset has been flagged for potential violation of their Stockholder Agreement. Please place your orders accordingly."

I wasn't able to trade unless I provided a BTC address and that does not mean labcoin members cant sell shares but they did say they wouldn't till 1 year, so far too much FUD.

But transparency is what is needed for Labcoin to be a success

They said they wouldn't sell more then 25% of the 30% of the shares they owned.  So in other words they promised to hold 30*0.75 = 22.5% of the shares.

Amazingly, burnside didn't realize this when he wrote his warning and post, and thought they were supposed to hold 30%, and not sell any at all (only make money through dividends) Even though the news about not selling 75% of their shares was posted as a news item on BTCT.co.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Well it looks like that address is getting ~0.11BTC every hour, which is equal to around 600GH/s. That's if they're mining.

Well 600GH/s is better than nothing but it's definitely not 2TH/s or 4TH/s.

They are getting threshold payouts.  They don't indicate the actual rate
Activity: 220
Also, shouldn't the hash rate be going up constantly if they planned on having 10th soon? If you have a working chips and figured out what you need to do, there's no reason the hash rate shouldn't be rising everyday.

Well I guess if you just bought someone elses machine, it would stay the same like it has until you could get more.
Activity: 220

Not that he will reach 50TH. Is there an online bet on this somewhere?

Why do you need an online bet?  Just buy some of the put options for sale.  If they fail to increase their hashrate significantly in the next six days, which you clearly think won't happen, they should pay off.  There's a 6 day option for 0.00023 that would be profitable if it drops below 0.00076 and would more then double your money if it dropped to 0.0005.

There are also options available that would payout if the price dropped below 0.001165, but the payout ratio isn't that great, so you won't make as much profit if it dropped further below that.

Either way, if you want to put your money where your mouth is, you can certainly do it right on btct.co

The put options are soooooooo ridiculously overpriced, otherwise I would load up on them. There's no telling how long you idiots will hold, so trying to predict the coming crash within a 4-7 day window is not a good bet.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
Well it looks like that address is getting ~0.11BTC every hour, which is equal to around 600GH/s. That's if they're mining.

Well 600GH/s is better than nothing but it's definitely not 2TH/s or 4TH/s.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
42ft waves from Usagi..
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
wont take long before labcoin shows BTC address and that they are still holding shares...

that's the address.

I was referring to "WARNING -- This asset has been flagged for potential violation of their Stockholder Agreement. Please place your orders accordingly."

I wasn't able to trade unless I provided a BTC address and that does not mean labcoin members cant sell shares but they did say they wouldn't till 1 year, so far too much FUD.

Uhmm, that means you have to provide your own address, which would be visible to the security issuers in case something happens to BTCT. That has nothing to do with Labcoin, it's just a security precaution from BTCT.

TL;DR: that address is only visible to security issuers.

Only problem with your notion is that I was able to buy sell various stocks and now they ask for it?

It (the required BTC address) was added very recently (a few days ago, if I recall correctly).
Activity: 486

that's the address.

Uhmm, that means you have to provide your own address, which would be visible to the security issuers in case something happens to BTCT. That has nothing to do with Labcoin, it's just a security precaution from BTCT.

Only problem with your notion is that I was able to buy sell various stocks and now they ask for it?
Activity: 252
Another transaction by the way Smiley
Activity: 46

that's the address.

that's the address.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

that's the address.
Activity: 266
A response to ROI: I already got my ROI, kthx.

I'm holding and will check this thread weekly. Good luck day traders.

i Should do that also weekly, but this thread / IPO is some how better than heroine... Smiley
Activity: 182
A response to ROI: I already got my ROI, kthx.

I'm holding and will check this thread weekly. Good luck day traders.
Activity: 46
You seem to be all about betting. Confident investors have their money in shares, not in silly bets. "Only way to put your money where your mouth is" is to buy, or sell, or hold shares depending on one's own decision. Betting a troll like you is not part of an investment strategy.

P.S.
I don't even know why I'm feeding the trolls, I just get fed up with your constant mumbling.

no, buy,sell or hold shares isn't putting your money where your mouth is really, you're taking a gamble in a particular direction and can get out at any point ahead, behind or at the same point you started..it's almost inevitable there will be points where you have the position to exit ahead, regardless of whether you take it.. you can sit here writing page after page about how you are 100% sure labcoin will deliver 500th in 2 months, then when they don't you can sell off., and just forget anyone saw you type that. with a bet you can't do that, you would have lost everything

betting is not affected by market sentiment and outcome cannot be swayed..You cannot back down so betting only suitable for those that have 100% confidence in their word that they will deliver, or have 100% confidence they won't, that's why it's putting your money where your mouth is..you're literally saying you are so sure of your opinion you'll throw away everything if you're wrong

Ah, that's where expectancies fall apart. There is no 100% assurance - it simply doesn't exist, even big government bonds have risks associated with them (albeit small ones). I get what you mean, but there isn't an investor that is 100% sure of anything - we manage risk-reward ratios all the time. And that's why you will not get your bets called.
Activity: 308
I wonder if burnside would ever put a warning on his own security, of course not. Why don't we post a warnings and then post even more severe earnings now that ASIC miner had plumetted.

Its like the dow Jones posting warnings on its companies.

WARNING: Apple didnt provide their usual pre order #s, trade with caution.

Burnside has shown himself to be a clown just like every other person in the BTC community. Our warning feature is new thats why we havent posted on other securities, but it works so perfectly for Labcoin

Wtf are you talking about? Labcoin is being super fucking shady and they deserve MORE then a warning.

So has everyother security including burnsides own, Peta broke its contract where are the warnings? Riiiiight

Talking about BTC-TRADING-PT, bids are currently at 0.561 BTC and shares were selling at 1.126 BTC two weeks ago. With all the trading that Labcoin has seen, dividends should be at an all time high. With BTC-TRADING-PT's share price at a low, that seems to be an incredible bargain at the moment.

So, for those who think Labcoin is too risky, BTC-TRADING-PT seems like a good alternative to invest in.  I'm surprised the FUDsters aren't snapping the shares up. I guess they're just too bust trying to trade Labcoin shares.  Smiley
look at the ROI boy. probably labcoin has bought so many overpriced shares lately from the cash they took from selling their shares that they now sell to give out dividends n stuff and buy their own shares now that they finally were able to buy/assemble miners...
Last page seem to be the real fudsters ...

Your comment is not even remotely relevant to anything I just wrote. I'll break down what I said so even an idiot can understand.

Lots of Labcoin shares have been bought and sold recently.
BTC-TC charges a fee for those trades.
The more trades on BTC-TC, the more money BTC-TC makes.
BTC-TRADING-PT shares are at an incrdibaly low price.
Why aren't FUDsters buying BTC-TRADING-PT shares?
Is it because they're too busy trading Labcoin shares and their FUD is designed to guide the prices in the direction they want?

Now, how did your comment relate to what I just said? Did you just see the word "FUDSters" and jump in to defend yourself?  Cheesy

Because it was adressed at mabsark you attention whore....learn 2 read and buy a brain.
Jump to: